E-War Requests

Combat oriented RPGs. Less story, more action.

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Gladiator ewar needs to start up again. Someone join it =D
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 pm

i joined it but no one posted.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor33 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Case in point. Its dead. No one wants to be yelled at for necroing.

I'm the only one here who has complete disregard for necroing.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby C S » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Theres no such thing as bumping any of the RPGs or Ewars, as long as posts are relevant to said RPG and or ewar. People just lost interest in it, as the world in it was already made and restrictions put in place. In this ewar, the world just exists with its defaults, and from there, the players can help shape it. Thats its appeal to me
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 pm

You see, Gladiator E-war went through the same design process as this, except it got made straight away, before it was finished. Thats why it failed.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Doc 42 wrote:You see, Gladiator E-war went through the same design process as this, except it got made straight away, before it was finished. Thats why it failed.

Really now?
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes. I was still trying to finish it while the E-war was underway. So it never got finished. True, it still exists, but its only a shadow of what it could have been. I'll try remake it some day if there is interest.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Unfortunate, really......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Doc 42 wrote:Yes. I was still trying to finish it while the E-war was underway. So it never got finished. True, it still exists, but its only a shadow of what it could have been. I'll try remake it some day if there is interest.

There is.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby raptor33 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Not from me.

Then again I don't like arena-style E-Wars/RPGs, so I wouldn't join if it was revived.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:02 am

Well that settles it guys. Raptor33 doesn't approve. There is no hope for Gladiator E-war. Period. Sorry.

In the other hand, I found this brochure lying around my inbox. Thought you might be interested:

Dreamworld
"Stay a while"

Map courtesy of Compy Scavanger

So your considering a trip to Dreamworld?
Well you've never picked a better time! This time of year, there is few clouds, and one can really see the other lands floating through the air above them. Our diverse selection of existence is all on display and is sure to cater to your enjoyment.

Geography!
The various areas you see on the map are the 'lands' of dream world. These lands are rather unpredictable. One day the Grasslands may be right next to the jungle, the next day, they could be at a 90 degree angle!, when the weather is clear, this phenonomen is visually spectacular (and vertigo inducing!)

However, despite whatever crazy angle the Jungles might be spinning towards, you'll always be able to access it through one of the many 'Tunnel Worlds' these bridges tend to be even more unpredictable than the lands they connect, however, you'll always be able to traverse them. though one day it could take 5 minutes and another day it could take 10 years. those crazy tunnels!

If you get tired of wandering the grasslands and playing Tarzan in the jungle, then maybe its time for an urban break in the City of Dreams!
Become the Mayor! Start a Revolution! Murder everyone for your own enjoyment! Whatever tickles your pickle.

Maybe your sword arm is achey after all that slaughter? Why Tramopoline your way up to the Tundra? Or just fly there with a giant bird. The Old Tundra may look rather isolated, but it is actually the most connected land in Dreamworld, with multiple tunnel worlds. One can just jump off that old chunk of rock and ice and generally end up landing into the grasslands, or with a bigger jump, end up all the way in The Depths!

Speaking of which, maybe the frostbite and polar bears have got to you. Wouldn't you enjoy a swim by the beach? Now how about the ocean floor?
Grab yourself the keys to Nautilus and take a dive!

These are only a few of the common day to day activities of our residents, there are many more for you to enjoy and discover, be it chewing on unsuspecting tourists with your crocodile teeth in the swamps or racing through the desert in speeders

->DreamWorld
Something for Everyone

*ahem*
Rules to come shortly. Kudos to CS for the map.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:16 am

Hooray!

Skii down a slope in the tundra, launch off the edge of the landmass, open a chute and ride the heat currents from the waste land out to sea! Whoo!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:27 am

Ooh, looks very cool!!!

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:29 am

...wow. I was not expecting Dreamworld to look like that.

Now I can get a leginimate escuse to Bring in Bowser into an E-war... J/k. Like I'd actually do that...

This gets teh thumb of approval, esclusive to Lord Gira himself...

Bowser: Gira, you jerk! USE ME!

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:57 am

You can bring him in, as a companion I believe.

But I should note that it would not count as an actual character, and would still be barred from RPGT E-war...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:21 am

Bring Bowser in, as a companion?

YESSSS! Finally, Bowser can be my companion! Eternal happiness has been founded...

Bowser: Points for style, kiddies!

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:25 am

Can't he be a dream? all you have to do is make something on him glow, and BOOM, he's a dream and an official character.

wait, why'd I say that? :P

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 am

And then he'd be a blaring target. Someone could just ambush him/ pull him away from Gira's char and boom. No more dream

hur hur, not a good idea
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 am

True.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:38 am

Making him a dream wouldn't make him a character...dreams can be organs, but that doesn't make your liver a character now does it?

Companions can't do **** against dreamers anyway.

You could, if I'm understanding this right, make Bowser your main character, but it wouldn't be him per say. It would be you, but you look like Bowser. Still, it would mean that's your only character in the E-war, and I'd still ban it from RPGT E-war.
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to E-wars