E-War Requests

Combat oriented RPGs. Less story, more action.

Postby Anaclagon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Wouldnt this be like the Galaxy Rpg with like Stars Wars, Avp and halo?

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:42 pm

Yup, but if you look closely, you might see it a million miles off.+ you can use this to try out ideas for later use.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:11 pm

I used to be apat of something like this on my old forum. It was uber successfull, having as much pages as ISS. Wll, I want it
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:12 pm

So basically its like a mini test for the galaxy rpg, well I guess it will provde well, so we can see its strenghts and weaknesses

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:38 am

I think I can make this one, having seen alot of movies and written fan fics about this subject.

So can I make it?
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:51 am

erm, no, seeing as I have no idea what you intend on doing, put in down in writeing :P
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:00 am

Ill tel you on MSN, which no one else will know...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Raptor Llama » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:09 am

Ok, I posted this in the RPG suggestions, someone said go to the E-wars, so here I am:

Mutant Rodent wasteland.

The year is 2027. An abondon factory in the desert was working on nuclear experiments. Nuclear gas is everywhere in the area. Then, a plane full of rodents crashlanded there, the modents mirraculasly surviving. But the gas mutated them. They became vicious and their scin changed color. They became around 5-10 feet tall and are very dangerous. They have since bred like rodents breed and infested cities, killing civillians and everything in their path. So, the army must fight these rodents before they dominate the world.

But here's the cast of mutant rodents you would be able to be (note all can burrow except for the ones specified)(also you can also be human.):

Rats: Length: 12-20 feet
Height: 7-10 feet

Mutant rats are extremely dangerous, and are extremely intelligant. They can aviod traps all together and often team up. They are strong and cannot be killed easily. They have sharp teeth. They are medium speed and dangerous. They are pretty much medium in status. Their packs are usually around 10-15 members.

Weasels: Length: 25-30 feet
Height: 5-7 feet

Weasels are long and extremely fast. They are quite a threat and can back a bite of poison saliva. But, there bodies are not too well built, so they don't have very strong scin. They are also solo. They are not very strong, but are stronger than bats.

Guni Pigs:Length: 5-10 feet
Height: 13-15 feet

Guni pigs are built like tanks and can resist very heavy fire power. But, they are quite slow. And they are the only rodent besides the bats that can't burrow. Their strength is incredible and they are a force to be reckoned with. They usually only go with groups of 5 or so.

Bats: Length: 4-7 feet
Height: 4-7 feet
Wingspan: 15-20 feet

Bats are the only rodent that can fly. They are deadly as they can suck blood out of victims. They are not very strong, however. Then can't burrow either. They are also blind, as they go by their super sonic radar, and thanks to the mutation their sonar can pick up heat and blood sources. When they team up, they go into groups of sometimes hundreds, darkening the sky.

Ya, so what you guys think of it?
Last edited by Raptor Llama on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Zephyr » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:41 am

i vote for it
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:03 am

Zephyr wrote:i vote for it

:D

Any other, umm... fish heads? Bats? Oh, don't you want that rodent chewing goodness? Bazzukas? *says random things remotely related to E-war suggestion*
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Legendary Elite » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:20 am

Now I am probably going to have KP making me hang by a thread soon for requesting this. And I know this doesn't really serve as much of an RPG in the eyes of the admins but it might be more effective as an E-War and then maybe as an RPG finally but later on. And yes, it is the Turok RPG. And yes, I have a plot for it:

Turok RPG:

It is the year 2324, humanity has expanded across the galaxy and settled on a number of planets. Technology has evolved greatly as well with ships able to teleport as well as being able to find cures for diseases such as Cancer or Luekemia. However, there is also groups who cause crime among the Galaxy who are after wealth, fame and fortune called the "Red Phantoms". Eventually Earth's Government discovered where the main HQ on a planet known formely as "Genesis". You, are apart of a group called the "Dark Dragoons" and your mission is to eliminate the HQ and stop the crime from happening. Little do you know or realize that you are being expected and that things will go wrong...horrifically wrong....

Name:
Background: (How you got into the military)
Nationality:
Description:
Personality:

Oh and I'm basing it around the creatures from the latest Turok game, but I will add in a number or others, just not too many.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:04 pm

my opinions on it as an RPG still apply to it as an E-War. god modding will go over the top, because of the nature of it. also, as i said: NOT EVERYONE HAS PLAYED TUROK. so unless you have a way to send free copies of the game to all members potentially involved in the platform of their choice, to make sure they see what's needed WITHOUT it being spoiled for them, i suggest you either scrap this idea entirely or wait a few months. also, just as a minor side note, if this was actually turned into a game the way you said it, you'd be sued to hell and back by the makers of Turok for taking their entire game and changing 2 names, and then calling it yours...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Hell I hate the idea just because of the names. Come up with some original ones, "dark dragoons?" Really... Was that the best you could come up with?
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Zephyr » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:13 pm

I have the old N64 Turok multiplayer game so i know some of the weapons and creatures
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:52 am

Yeah but in the latest Turok there are different weapons and a number of different dinos. Anyway who said I would make a game out of it? I know I'd get sued and besides I would rather not anyway. They made a really good game series.

And anyway Doc it was just a simple idea for a name of a Special Ops. Anyway, anyway I see there is a lot of consequences if it was an E-War anyways.

Still, I'll wait anyway until possibly a number of people from here have the game and then maybe, just maybe we can then consider of it being an RPG or E-War. But otherwise that's fine.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:54 am

It makes sense, because it's basically a stand-alone E-war (If you're basing it off the newest game). Those who haven't played the other Turok games or read the comics wouldn't be missing anything.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Warlock93 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:58 am

What about a prehistoric animal one? Like ISS but mammoths, smilidons and stuff? I think that'd be cool.
The three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.
Warlock93
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby C S » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:00 am

If we had all of the RPGs with animals, we'ed be drowning in n00by posts that drawll on because no one has any ideas. Hell, they'd be a single cell RPG!! Battle to survive and evolve. Bull ****
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Warlock93 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:02 am

So is that a no for my idea or not related?
The three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.
Warlock93
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby C S » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:06 am

thats a no on my part
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to E-wars