Animal RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:32 am

"Ah" growled Kubwa in understanding. "It seems our eldest brother isn't the only one who uses nicknames" he growled. "Discussing my name all of a sudden?" growled Nguvu, who had managed to get rid of what water was left and walked over to them...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:00 am

"There's some confusion over it apparently," Night growled dryly, giving the lion a searching look.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:03 am

Nguvu grunted, somewhat amused. "Nightbane's a nickname i was given a while ago by a young lion i was with...my real name is Nguvu" explained the lion...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Night eyed Nightb - Nguvu for a moment, as if wondering what else he hadn't told her. Then, with a mental shrug, she growled, "Anything else I should know about you, mystery lion?"
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:43 pm

"Nah. that's about it. i think i've already told you about the unfortunate incident with my family" growled Nguvu with a shrug...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:51 am

Amani, barely hearing a word either Nguvu or Night said, started shaking her head to clear the water out, so she could hear better, but decided not to get in the two's business. She started splashing her paw into the water, before diving in, soaking herself even more, as she swam around the lake, testing her swimming skills as she slurped up some of the fresh, cool liquids, before going under the surface, and started swimming under water, coming up at times to get some breaths of air, before going back under. As she came up again, she growled loudly, "everyone! Come in here! Whats under here is beautiful! come on!" as she descended down into the water again...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:52 pm

"Leave swimming to the fish, sister!" Uzuri called jokingly, padding to the pool's edge for a drink. The trek had left her thirsty.

Night hummed, glancing at Lusa, who was chasing after a frog, yipping with surprise every time it hopped away from her. "Nguvu," the white wolf growled thoughtfully. "Can't say it's a bad name. Let's just hope that bear doesn't turn up again...we barely escaped the last time." Her scars seemed to twinge at the memory, and she reflexively nosed her shoulder.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Amani swam up under the surface of the lake where Uzuri was, and propelled herself up, coming up right infront of her sister, and she soon wrapped her paws around her sister's legs, growling, "come on! A little water won't hurt you!" as she pulled her sister in, laughing as she went back into the water. "Fish don't need to be the only ones that get to swim!" she soon rumbled, calling out to Uzuri as she dove under...
Last edited by UndeadRaptor on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:34 pm

"The bear caught up to me, as you can probably tell by Kubwa over there" he growled, gesturing to his brother. "He won't be bothering you anymore. he knows that it'll cost him his life if he tries to harm me or my friends or family again...with the exception of Maovu and Jino, the remaining two brothers" he explained. Kubwa, meanwhile, was staring somewhat curiously at the frog that Lusa was chasing. it was strange. unlike anything he could remember seeing. it behaved like a gerboa, but was slimey and was more plump...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:02 pm

"I'm glad to hear it," Night growled, some of the tension leaving her shoulders.

Lusa let out a triumphant bark as she finally managed to pin the frog beneath her paw. But as soon as she lifted her foot and leaned down to look at it more closely, it hopped away again and landed in the pool with a quiet splash. Disappointed, she sat down with a huff. Now what to do? Adult conversation was so boring, and now she'd lost her plaything. And Amani was behaving like a fish. Uzuri didn't look busy, but she was calling to her sister in amused tones, "I think I'll stay on the bank, thanks."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Amani came swimming up shortly afterwards, looking at her sister, unamused. "It's like you forgot swimming has been in our blood for all this time, Uzuri," she growled, taking in some breaths before going back down, swimming towards the platform Lusa and the rest of the group was on, ignoring the powerful water falling into the lake, just inches above her. She soon popped her head out infront of Lusa, asking her with a growl, "hey, Lusa. Want to learn how to swim?"

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Nguvu smiled reassuringly, before excusing himself, heading towards Uzuri, stopping at her side and giving her a brisk lick behind the ear. "Thinking about something?" he growled curiously, having seen her rather detached from the events at hand...

Kubwa meanwhile, was sitting on the bank of the small lake, watching as a fish flicked right and left below the surface of the water, his tail flicking from side to side humorously, resembling a curious cat eying a fast moving insect...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:00 pm

"Watching Amani make a fish out of herself, actually," Uzuri growled. "I had no idea our family knew how to swim. Personally, I'd rather stay warm and dry on the bank, but hey. If she wants to get her fur wet..." She shrugged. "That's up to her."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Amani, overhearing Uzuri's conversation with Nguvu, rumbled, "that's the attitude that kept you from learning how to swim!" as she went back under the water, swimming around more, catching a frog swimming by her, bringing the squirming amphibian up to Lusa, dropping it infront of her. "I believe this belongs to you, Lusa," she growled, going back under shortly afterwards...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Nguvu chuckled. "swimming's easy. but nobody's in the mood to be wet and cold afterwards" he growled, shaking his head rapidly, remnants of the water in his mane spraying outwards, though it was barely noticable due to how little there was...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:17 pm

"It's easy to say that, but doing it is harder," Amani growled, unamused and a little annoyed at Nguvu's response, as she went back into the water, now hunting fish. She soon noticed a small, blue fish trying to swim by her, but she quickly reached it, and caught it in her mouth, going up to the surface soon after, swimming to the bank of the river where Uzuri and Nguvu were at, dropping it infront of the two...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 am

"Oh, trust me, it's easy. you just have to learn to move your legs in sequence rather than kicking to keep above the water. after that, it's cub's play" growled Nguvu with a smirk as he put a paw on the fish, dragging it away from the edge of the pool, pinning it by the tail and shifting it to Uzuri, smiling...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:44 am

Amani continued swimming in the pool of water, soon reaching the rocky platform behind the waterfall again, popping up infront of Lusa. "Well, Lusa. Do you or do you not want to learn to swim?" she growled, looking at the pup, the frog nearby her happily starting to leap away. She swipped at it with her paw, smacking it back towards the black colored pup, causing it to land on it's back.

Sharp claw, meanwhile, sat on a rocky ledge, looking out for any potential predators. For the fun of it, he howled and started hitting rocks off of the huge platform he was ontop of, one of the rocks hitting a tree, making birds fly out heading in all directions and leaves fall out of it, as he jumped off, walking to the river for a drink...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:20 am

"You're so noisy," Night growled under her breath, ears twitching. She found a sun-warmed rock and stretched out on it, resting her chin on her paws and letting her eyes close. Slowly, she relaxed, almost dozing off.

Lusa glanced from the frog to Amani to Uzuri, who had bent down to try a bite of the fish, and Nguvu, uncertain. "Well, swimming looks fun...but I...I don't like the idea of being cold and wet," she growled, shuffling her paws awkwardly as she looked back at Amani.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:41 am

Nguvu chuckled. "later this afternoon the water will be warmer" he growled reassuringly. a sudden loud splash was heard, Nguvu's eyes shooting to the source, to find Kubwa....well...half of Kubwa, sticking in the air, legs and tail flailing, the other half underwater, the rest of the lion falling forwards and splashing into the water, his head poking up to look at the others somewhat guiltily, Nguvu suddenly breaking into hysterics, unable to control his laughter, the sight before him too much to handle, a fish's tail barely poking out of Kubwa's mouth, before being sucked inwards, the soaked lion somewhat disappointed in the result of his little fishing session...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard