Dreamer E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:20 pm

"Ugh, another humie! I was hopin' for sometin more excitin'..." the warboss growled, as if genuinely saddened by the discovery. "Are you questioning the strength of mankind, ork?" Calgar threatened, fist clenched. The ork laughed. "He thinks ta scare ME?" Gorgluk howled, still laughing. The Tyrant watched the new arrival closely. It was definitely not something from its past...but could it be like the others? Just another phantom in this strange land? "Such thoughts are new to you...to question the existence of another, not simply destroy it...finally freed yourself from your mongrel race, I see." the human commented, ignoring Gorgluk's laughter. "SILENCE HUMAN-CREATURE." a growling voice roared in the minds of all those around it, causing the two other humanoids to freeze. Even the Swarmlord itself froze. Did it just...speak?
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm

OOC: Oh yeah, I forgot about that........

Draco lands in front of chaos, and steps on his foe's hand as he touches his book. Draco's visage shown a look of anger, but also entertainmwnt.

Draco snarls between his teeth, "Ahh..... so this is my foe........ tell, fool- why did you attack me in the first place? Answer......"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor33 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 pm

"How was I supposed to know you're sentient?" He said fearfully, hoping to be spared. "You could have been a random dragon for all I knew."

Remebering, Chaos quickly said, "Time for you to learn you can't pin a teleporter." With that Chaos was standing 5 feet away holding his book. "Drat that was supposed to be farther away..."
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby C S » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Desrium tilted his head a bit at what just happened. Questions ran through his head. What was a humie? Apparently, it was Desrium- or his kind- what ever they may be. The other figure said "Man-kind", and the spiked being said "Human"...so was Desrium one of them? He didnt know. He moved one hand to his helmet, trying to find a crease in the helmet where he can pull it off but found none. The armor was seamless. "....Of course" he thought as he gripped his sword again. He wouldnt know what he was under the metal plates. Desrium planted his feet firmly on the ground and hunched over slightly, instinctually readying himself for an attack as he said "So the Green-skin is a friend of yours?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Draco laughs amused at the being's attempt to escape. He cocks his head from side to side before sheathing his blade.

"What is you name, being?" Draco growls between his fangs. Perhaps he could of use to him.........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor33 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:07 pm

"Chaos. And yours, draconian?" Chaos waited, expecting a harsh response...
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 pm

"Friend?" the human blurted out, laughing. "The tyrant beast doesn't know the meaning of the word." he continued, though the beast itself did anger at the remark. The human was right, for once. "Ders no such thing as 'friends' for da orks. Iz only da ones who get squashed, and da ones who do da squashin!" Gorgluk growled, smashing his fist into his palm. "WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT, HUMAN-CREATURE? DO YOU SEEK DEATH, FOR YOU HAVE FOUND IT." the voice roared in their minds once more, Calgar flinching at the sound. "Why must they always be so loud..." the commander commented, shaking his head, the sound causing his ears to ring...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Draco Cracks his neck and his knuckles.

"I am Draco," Draco says before bowing. This chaos was certainly an interesting character........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor33 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 pm

The unexpected tone from Draco suprised Chaos. "So... exactly why were you heading towards the tundra before I shot you?" Awaiting a response, Chaos had his lexicon turn into a chair which he then sat on.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Draco smiles at chaos. "I was going to go...... practice.......... on some of the creatures that dwell here............ Luckily for them, you got in the way......"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 pm

"I dont know what I seek. But Im sure its not death, loud one" Desrium replied. "Tell me, are you the natives of this land?" He asked the three...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby raptor33 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:21 pm

"Lucky for them the way I'm thinking of? I'll tell you what you're a hell of a lot different than average draconians that's for sure." The lexicon turned into a knife and Chaos started to carve a rock out of boredom.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:23 pm

"Yes..... I have had many moons of practice to control my bestiality..........." Draco spreads his wings and takes off to go hunting.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Raven circled around the bear, the bear slowing it's advance, put off. Raven smiled. The bear expected him to run, now that he stood his ground, it was more cautious... It suddenly charged, galloping towards him. With a swift movement, he dodged to the side and cracked his staff against it's hind legs, tripping the hairy animal. He quickly brought the staff down again, bashing the bear's head repeatedly, trying to knock it out...
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby raptor33 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Chaos was speechless, shocked that something had been here that long. He then saw something strange about Draco's sword... it glowed red, just like the Lexicon. "Could you explain why your sword and my lexicon are both red and glowing?"
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:35 pm

As draco flies up, he looks down upon chaos. His question was osmething he had thought about himself.

"I know that they are magical items that are necessary to our survival here...... past that, I do not know more.........."

Draco flew off towards an icy mountain range, the smell of ice filling his nose. It ws time to hunt.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:37 am

Again the commander scoffed. "Do these...creatures look like they belong in such a place?" he asked, shaking his head. "Oy! Dis 'ere jungle'd make a perfect place for me WAAGH!" Gorgluk corrected, looking around at the foliage. The Tyranid creature made a menacing growl toward the ork, who laughed, raving once again about their apparently futile attempts to scare him...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:44 am

"Why is it that I feel that him being so loud is a bad thing-" Desrium said before snapping his gaze up to the trees. He heard a scratching at the wood, and a few speckles of moss rained down to his side. Something was watching them from above-

There was a pattering noise as something shot across the leaf litter, moving swiftly in the shadows. The pattering would turn to rustling when something slammed into a plant. It was unclear how many things were surrounding the four beings. It was apparent that they were planning to observe their find before launching an attack...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:35 am

Draco lands in the icy wastes of the tundra. Silence, and cold bliss. The way Draco liked it. Perfect for hunting prey.......

Suddenly, there was movement. Draco draws his Zweihander and glances towards the movement. Nothing. he saw nothing. As Draco turns around, a large hairy beast bursts forth from the ice below Draco and lunges at Draco. The being slams its fist into draco, knocknig him across the icy landscape. Rising to his feet, Draco faces his foe. Before him stands a large, hairy, ape like beast, with red glowing eyes. His arms were monstrous, and its sized dwarfed even Draco's monstrous frame. In its hand was a large ice mace. The two roar before they engage in combat..........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 am

"You've upset the natives..." Calgar stated, almost as if he was uninterested. Gorgluk, however, lifted a massive branch with ease, swinging it like weapon. "YES! Now we gots a fight!" he roared, smashing the gargantuan branch against a tree, almost breaking the end of the limb, as well as shaking a torrent of leaves free. The Swarmlord did not move, using its highly trained senses to detect an attack...
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard