Dreamer E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:50 am

"I would agree to that, though I'd rather find out whats causing the pain, Green skin" Desrium replied, as if he had given the suggestion serious thought...which he did, unable to determine when someone was being serious or not. He assumed everything everyone said was literal...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:59 am

Gorgluk looked at Desrium for a moment before shrugging, placing the limb across his shoulders as he made his way back toward the Swarmlord. "Perhaps you're suffering from internal bleeding. Maybe you got hit harder then you think." Calgar suggested, metal claws swiping a thick bunch of plants blocking his path...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:03 am

"Well that would be unfortunate" Desrium said. "I cant seem to get this armor off...cant exactly asess anything internal..." He added, voice somewhat distant as he was lost in thought. "Such feelings of emptiness...its as intriguing as it is painful" Desrium commented as he forced through a line of shrubs, rustling the vegetation
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:09 am

"If ya keel over in tha next hour, we'll be sure ta toss yur corpse to tha buggies." Gorgluk growled, laughing loudly. Calgar rolled his eyes, but said nothing.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:25 am

"Please, dont trouble yourself with the effort. Im sure they'd find me in time" Desrium replied, again, not able to tell when someone was being serious or not. His mind shifted from the ork to the pain coming from his gut. It didnt feel life threatening- there was no pain with movement, and he wasnt sore at all, which suprised him. He did get hit with the very leg the giant ork carried on his back after all. Without anything from the battle to attribute the sudden sensation to, Desrium was completely dumbfounded.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:58 pm

The murkats slowly circle out of the brush, and approach some of the fish, sniffing it curiously. Before long, a murkat grabs a fish and drags it into the brush, the other 5 murkats following it as they begin to feed on it.

Loki, on the other hand, also notices the food. The spider monkey slowly creeps out of the brush towards yuna and co. Draco watches overhead, his wings beating loudly as he waits for Loki to get the food......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Hookbill watched the spider monkey with some intrest while still chowing down on some of the fish. THere was something about the monkey that was rubbing him the wrong way, something he couldn't place his finger on. Appearance-wise it looked like a normal monkey, but a something about it sent a shiver down his spine, or so he thought.

That same shiver also went down Yuna's spine as well, only she naturtally looked up. She saw a amssive dragon hovering in mid-air, looking down upon the fish. Yuna knew from experience that most dragons perferred not to share their meals with anyone else, and would usually drive away other carnivores from a kill.

"Hookbill, we're going now. We've had our fill, and this fish is drawing in the natives. We'd best head off to make sure we don't get attacked by any creatures heading for this fish..." Yuna calmly spoke, Hookbill instinctivly got up and headed over to her, the girl also got up and headed off to the west, toward the City of Dreams. SOmething of the dragon she saw above her wasn't quite right... and she didn't like the feeling it's presence gave her...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:18 am

Loki dived in right as the 2 beings left. He voraciously dines on the fish. Draco lands nearby, the draconian eating some of the fish.

"eat well, my friend..... you earned it."
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:13 am

"You really are a strange one." Calgar commented, shaking his head at the other humans'-or what he believed to be human-response.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:17 am

"Is that a compliment?" Desrium asked as he felt his stomach churn. "It feels like my stomach is trying to fold over" He commented, trying to press on
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:22 am

"Perhaps you are hungry." Calgar suggested, shrugging.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:26 am

"Hungry?" Desrium asked. Somehow, he knew the meaning of the word. Somehow, he knew a language despite not having any memories of being alive and learning it! His very existance confused the armored being. He pushed his mounting questions aside, knowing these strangers probably couldnt answer them. He only said "How do you remedy being hungry?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:36 am

"HUNGER?" the voice roared in the minds of all three of them, causing Calgar and Gorgluk to stopped, slightly stunned by the noise. "YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD." the Swarmlord continued, oblivious to the irony of the statement. "WE SCOUR THE GALAXY BECAUSE WE ARE DRIVEN BY HUNGER THE LIKES OF WHICH YOU CAN NEVER COMPREHEND. ENTIRE RACES HAVE BEEN CONSUMED WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A WHIMPER, AND YET WE ARE NOT SATED." the hive tyrant continued, having stopped completely as it "spoke". "You truly are a horrible beast." Calgar said after a few moments, disgust evident in his tone...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:43 am

"So, how do you stop the pain?" Desrium asked Calagar,who seemed to be the only one he could relate to despite not knowing what exactly what he was. He gave little mind to what the Swarm Lord said, for the simple fact he had no idea what he was talking about. We? As in the three of them? They didnt seem to affected by this hunger...perhaps, despite the pain, hunger isnt anything to worry about after all. Maybe he'd just get used to the feeling
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:47 am

"...You must eat, child!" Calgar said, covering his face with his palm. He was surrounded by rejects. The Swarmlord continued on, once again ignoring the conversation...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 am

"Child?" Desrium asked. He was a child? Was he a child? He couldnt get an answer to the question, not without somehow getting the armor off. He'd have to inspect it further when he had the chance. For now, he replied "Eating. Explain it to me"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:23 am

Yuna and Hookbill continued onward, until both of them reached a small wooded area not too far from where the fish was. tall evergreen trees reached up toward the sky, their branches thicker than an elephant's body. the trees were spaced out abit, just enough for one to set up camp in the small wooded area. From what Yuna could tell, the palce was silent, dead silent.

"We'll set up camp here for now. Most likely, we'll stay in this place for a few days, to get a good look around..." Yuna spoke, the jewel embedded in her forehead glistening in the sun. "Hookbill, go gather up some sticks and branches so that we can build two shelters, one for you and one for me. I'll try and start a fire, and hope it doesn't catch the area in flames..."

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Several hours or what felt like hours later Philosopher and Warrior were closing in on Yuna and her companion though Phil didn't know her name yet. Having seen the dragon a while back Phil and Warrior decided to go around the beast to avoid a confrontation. Using his watch phil had managed to discover that the dragon was one of the powerful creatures that had been on the watch as well as used it to track Yuna. Now only a short distance off they are very likely to be seen. "Are you sure it's a good idea to simply walk towards that unknown being I mean what if it's another monster like that dragon we saw awhile ago?" asked Warrior his message hinted with caution. "Then we beat a hasty retreat," said Phil with a level voice. "Besides that grove of trees looks to be a good site for shelter and I'd rather like to take a rest now," he stated.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:02 am

Draco sniffs the air, a foreign scent entering Draco's nostrils. Draco drops the fish and draws his blade, readying it in case the unknown foe draws closer. "Keep your guard up, my friend," Draco snarls, "Something is near." "Great," Loki grunts. The spider monkey picks up a rather large stick compared to his size. Draco scans the area, looking for the source of the scent.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 am

Hookbill wnadered through the grove of trees, the Koopa picking up any sticks and branches he could find. above him, small rays of light fluttered through the tree branches, making an almost beautiful picture. Hookbill could just sit back and relax, but he had a job to do. The Koopa looked around for more branches, pciking them up left and right...

Yuna sat down infromt of a circle of rocks she had made, some dry grass and tree bark in the middle of the circle. the girl's eyes closed as she held her hands forward, sparks of electricity began to surge down from the jewel in the middle of her forehead into her hands. A small ball of lightning spiraled from her hands and hit the firewood, a small flame coming up from the impact point. Her work was done now... All she needed to do was wait for Hookbill to come back and for the rest of the timber to catch on fire...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard