Dreamer E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:33 am

Yuna looked up through the gap in the trees as large thunderclouds began to roll overhead, the sound of lightning striking off in the distance. "Looks like it's going to rain soon..." Yuna said, her voice not showing any diffrence at all. Hookbill looked at her, the koopa more scared of Yuna than of the approaching thunderstorm. It was very hard to know what she was thinking, and Hookbill himself knew better than anyone that there was no way to tell if she was angry, or happy... her face stayed the same constantly, no matter what happened... That was what creeped the Koopa out the most.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:02 am

OOC: Gira I PMed you about this nows the time to see if you've been paying attention

"Hello mind if we share your camp?" came Phil's voice as he and Warrior approched Yuna's fire Phil waving at them with no sign of aggresion.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 am

Draco's form flies over yuna's and phil's forms, the Draconian heading towards the city of dreams. Draco grows curious with the beings, but decides to continue onwards....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:26 am

Yuna got up onto her feet at the sound of the voice before turning to face it, the young girl now seeing the two young men approach their fire. "It's great to see that there are other humans here beside me... I was starting to wonder if I had come to a planet where all civilization had already died out..." Yuna smirked, her face showing no emotion to the untrained eye, but to Hookbill, whom knew Yuna only too well, he could see the tiniest traces of a smile. As he knew, Yuna only smiled if she was either planning a prank, or was truly genuinly happy, and he hoped it was the latter...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Shadow » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:39 am

He watched the lightning streak down from the sky, scorching the mighty trees, he listened to the rumbling above the clouds, it truly was a sight to see. he felt the impulse to roar, and he did so. His long sharp call echoed throughout the Jungle, maybe even reaching the city and the plains due to him being high up. it felt good, now he watched. A massive boom of Thunder sounded overhead and several bolts of lightning streaked down at once, illuminating the clouds as they appeared. He watched the flashes and listened for the booms, before deciding it was best to get some rest, he curled up in he cave, and let his head rest on his arms, he very slowly drifted off to sleep.
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 pm

"Agreed It would be most upsetting if that were the case espcially if all I had for company was this sour fellow right here haha, no insult intended Warrior," added Phil as he continued to chuckle to himself, Warrior's facial expression diddn't change he just kept his head on their new aquantence his scowl quite noticable. "Hmm so tell me whats your name young lady," asked Phil with keen interest seemingly harmless though was fully prepared for anything to happen.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:18 am

Yuna kept her gaze upon both men, no emotion showing in her face. These two didn't seem to have any malice intents, atleast to her... "The name's Yuna, and this is Hookbill." She said, her eyes briefly looking at her companion. Hookbill was also looking at the two men, though he himself didn't feel comftorable with Warrior's presence. What is it with that guy's scowl? Is he mad at something? Hookbill thought to himself as he backed up astep, hoping to put some distance between him and Warrior...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Raven picked up speed, sprinting along the ground, watching the dragon take to the air ahead of him. He suddenly leapt into the air, spreading his wings and intending to get enough height to be able to follow from above..
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:58 pm

The smell of something unknown to draco entered his nose. It was a strange, animalistic smell- very much unlike the humans he had encountered before. Unsure of what it was, Draco begisn to fly faster towards the city, as his monkey accomplice begins to wake up......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:19 pm

The wall's of the city of dreams appeared on the horizon. Raven flew higher, over the brow of the plateau which the city was perched on. The city seemed like an apparition, distorted in the heat, but he could make out a pair of huge gates barring entrance to it's sandy coloured walls. The dragon was heading for it at a frightful pace. Raven glided after him, positioning himself between the sun and the beast, in case it turned around. There was little logic driving him, only a lust for understanding. He felt like he needed to unravel the mysteries of this place, this world of his own imagination, or so he was convinced.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:50 am

Draco continues his flight, before seeing the walls and beginning to descend down towards it. The draconian places Loki along his shoulder blades as he nears landing. His search for more power and the truth shall begin here....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Just then Warrior's meanicing scowl somehow seemed to focus on Yuna's companion without anything seemingly happening. Just then Phil noticed hookbills distress and saw what was causing it, "Oh don't mind him he's always like that in fact the very first moment I met him and he still has that look on his face, oh by the way he doesn't talk for some reason I can hear his thoughts but otherwise his lips don't move an inch," stated Phil though as if there was nothing strange about each statement.
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Hookbill began to calm down thanks to Phil's words, now knowing that Warrior's scowl wasn't becuase of a personal dislike in turtles. Before he could thank Phil, Yuna stepped forward, cutting him off. "Tell me, where do you two come from? You don't seem to be from this place..." Yuna asked, the only hint of curiosity on her face was her raised eyebrow...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:21 pm

"You know thats a very good question, I'm not really sure. One moment nothing the next I happen to notice my pocket watch and the fact that I have no idea how I got here or who Warrior was or even.... I'm rabbling aren't I? well no matter the point being I have no idea where I come from or how I really got here," Mumbled Phil. "Neither do I," come the sound of Warrior's thoughts though Yuna and company couldn't hear that.
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:27 am

"I see..." Yuna sighed, her face still showing no expression whatsoever. " Would you two like to stay the night here at our camp? You two can stay in Hookbill's tent if you want. It's big enough for all three of you..." "I object to that!" Hookbill began to cry out, only for Yuna to turn to face him, a slight smile on her face. Hookbill's face turned ghastly white at the sight, for he knew that Yuna smiling at him meant something horrible if he didn't comply to her wishes... "Alright... You two can sleep in my tent, while I sleep in the grass..." Hookbill moaned. He only wanted to sleep by himself in his tent, but when Yuna made a demand, she got it her way, and no other way...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Shadow » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:17 am

He woke up. Tired, but rejuvenated, he arose from his sleep, uncoiling out of the cave, he began his search for food. He stopped in mid flight. All the terrain had changed. He could see the city, right next the Jungle, and the jungle stretching on and on in the other direction. Suspicious, he flew low over the trees, heading for the plains towards the city. He neared the edge of the forest after flying a few minutes at full speed, and swoped down to inspect some water and half eaten fish. He took deep long gulps of the liquid, and decided to ignore the fish for now, there wasn't enough to keep him satisfied. He glided around, crisscrossing between trees, until he stopped at the sound of voices. He listened intently, but the lightning had still muffled his hearing. He would have to wait another day or two for him to hear properly.

He rose up above the trees, and stared down at he scene. Four figures. 3 of whom were humanoid, like the ones that had been imprinted into his mind, albeit faintly. the other, reminded him of a turtle, a strange turtle though. He positioned himself directly above the group, still watching the tents and the fire glowing a peaceful orange, his black form against the black sky masking him all except for his gleaming yellow eyes and glowing runes.
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Draco lumbers into the city of dreams, his monstrous blade slung across his back in its holster. Loki climbs down to the ground, hesitant, as the two wander through the city. There were hundreds, maybe even thousands of people walking in the streets, al of them looking different. Some gave Draco an inquistitive look, others greeted him as one of their own.

"Draco, I'm scared," Loki says.

"Oh, what are you whining about?" Draco snarls. "I'm the one that'll get shot if they get a wild hair, you know."

"True........"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Before Phil could object Warrior started to walk towards the thick brush collecting a few sturdy branchs from the ground as well as fallen leaves and proceded to make two extra tents. "Tell them that they can keep their own, I prefer my own tent I feel more comfortable that way," came Warrior's thoughts once again unnable to be heard by anyone except Philosopher. "Well, as you can see my companion is fixing that problem, personally I don't really know how to make a tent but I'm glad Warrior does," said Phil. "Anyway we would be happy to make camp here as well as join you on your travels we have nowhere in particular to travel to," contiued phil with only a slight puase between sentances.
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Shadow » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:06 pm

He hissed again, swopping down lower, around the trees, like a shadow he appeared and dissapeared, briefly casting over the fire, and dissapearing again, unheard he flew around, almost like a living shadow,melding into the shadows he glided, curiousto these newcomers, he perched himself onto a nearby cliff spire, and surveyed his surroundings again, looking up at the shifting clouds, and the rolling thunder.

The rain began abruptly, showering everything underneath the black sky, he himself was getting his soaked, but the water simply slid off his scales, so it didn't matter to him. He roared his piercing roar to the heavens, and almost in response, the rain began to come down heavier, and the thunder boomed louder, a single bolt of lightning struck the ground a few dozen feet away, illuminating his face and chest in the flash of light.
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:52 pm

"Like Yuna would really accept you two into her group! Why should she trust you two, one of which is a mute! SHe's very pciky abo-" Hookbill ranted, but was cut short by Yuna's hand grabbing his hand, several jolts of electricity surged into the Koopa's arm, causing him to yelp in pain. "You are welcome to travel with us if you want to...The mor epeople we have, the safer we'll be..." Yuna calmly spoke, her hand letting go of Hookbill. The Koopa began to rub his arm, unhappy that he had provoked Yuna's anger, when he picked up an unusual scent. Dragon. The turtle looked around trying to find where the scent was coming from, until his eyes stopped facing a cliff spire. Just then, lightning struck , illuminating the face of a large serpentine dragon watching him. Hookbill swiftly turned his face away, pretending he hadn't seen anything...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard