Dreamer E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:24 am

The Swarmlord did not notice the stare, having no concept of mercy. It was perfectly fine with leaving the gargantuan creature to slowly bleed out...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:34 am

Desrium nodded, taking the Swarmlord's inactivity as an affirmative, that he wouldnt stop the armored being from finishing the giant. He walked about the Carable, holding his sword with both hands. He stopped at the beast's head, which hung in defeat. With a quick jab, Desrium sent his blade through the creature's head, cracking sounded off as the blade peirced its carapace. The Carable's limbs suddenly fell limp, signalling its demise....
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 am

Draco examines the area, his Zweihander in hand. He sensed something nearby. Loki as well looked ready for something to happen, picking up a sitck and holding it tightly in 4 of his 8 hands. The pair look about, before stepping forward cautiously. Something had caught their scent, and it was hungry. Draco grunted, before spinning his blade. Let them come, Draco thinks. They will meet my blade....... and they will regret it.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:12 pm

The area was quiet, without a single sound, a fly landed in a pond the fly part of a fishing rod, a teenage girl holding the rod as she waited for something to bite. Yuna looked around, seeing grassland in every direction, with the City of dreams off in the distance toward the west. Even though she didn't know where she was, fishing always seemed to calm her down. No matter what world or place one was in, fishing stayed the same, even if the fish themselves were diffrent.

"Yuna! Have you caught anything yet?" A voice sounded from behind her. Yuna sighed to ehrself, knowing already that the voice belonged to Hookbill the Koopa, her only companion in this strange place. "No Hookbill, I have only just cast the fly in. I still have to wait for the fish to bite..." Yuna responded, showing no sign of anger or impatience. Fishing alot had helped her gain invaluble patience, especially with wothers like Hookbill...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Raven suddenly crested the edge of the Tundra, the whole of the world spreading out beneath him like a blanket... He cloud see the grasslands wrapped around a huge metropolis, with the ocean curving upwards in a loop, a floating desert winking at him from within the great sea. He begain to pick up speed, plumiting downwards....
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:09 am

"I say, I wish I could discover why this watch is glowing," Mumbled Phil as he attempted to figure out the glow that had just recently emenated from his pocketwatch "You tried opening it?" came Warrior's voice as he stood rigid and uneasily. "Well I suppose that's a posibility but I can't seem to find a lever to open it," Stated Phil rather matter-o-factly. Just then as if in response to this the watch opened with a click after Philosopher pressed down on the time setter piece. "Oh well that solves that but it hasn't stopped glowing." "Well whats on the inside?" asked Warrior again without talking or moving but it still came clearly and as if he were standing in front of Philosopher. "It seems like some sort of pointer there are glowing arrows pointing off in one direction while another isn't as bright and is off in that direction," said Phil pointing off to his right in the direction of the apparent weaker signal. "It could mean that something with the same sort of power as that glowing device is farther off than the other," came Warrior's idea after turning to look at where Philosopher was pointing. "Perhaps, point being this isn't a normal watch whatever it is it's important and as such being in my posetion I must keep it safe." Phil placed his watch into his suit's breast pocket. "In the mean time lets start moving I'd rather like to meet someone and off in the opposite direction is someone much closer, another person with imput besides you could make this banter a bit more interesting," Stated Phil as if he were getting a little eager to get moving and with no wait for a response from his new aquantence he moved off Warrior following him with his scowl still in place and as they walked they were moving towards a far off pond.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:09 am

As the creature died, the Swarmlord was already making its way through the ruined foliage around them. Its two companions, surprised at the lack of hesitation, followed after it nonetheless, the ork carrying one of the gargantuan creature's severed legs...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:44 am

Desrium swung his sword over his shoulder, the tip of the blade entering the sheathe. It smoothly slid into its holding, as if the armored being had been weilding the weapon all his life and knew by heart where his blade would lie and could slip the jagged edged sword into it with one swift motion. He looked away from the Carable, watching as the strangers left. "A strange bunch they were" Desrium thought, before shrugging the encounter off. Still, there was much he didnt know. Going off alone in this world without any basic knowledge of survival would be a fool's move. He followed after the three strangers. They knew how to handle themselves in a fight, that much was clear. Perhaps he could learn more about this world from them, and in time head off on his own
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:53 am

Yuna watched the fly on the water, knowing that at any moment, a fish could take the bait. However, it came far sooner than expected when the fly was jerked under the surface. Yuna yanked back on the rod as ahrd as she could, trying not to let whatever fish shr had on the other end get away. Even with her incredibly monstrous strength, the fish was putting up a challenge. With one final yank, Yuna landed on her back as a large 20 foot catfish sailed over her head and landed head first ontop of Hookbill.

"Yuna, help me!" Hookbill cried as the massive catfish flopped around ontop of him, the turtle surprisingly feeling no pain, but still in a state of panic. At once Yuna leapt ontop of the fish, the orb in the middle of her forehead began to shine as thousands of volts of electricity sparked from her hands, zapping the fish to death...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 am

Draco scanned the area, loki standing alongside him, the two circling back and forth, looking for their possible assailant. They see a creature appear to run towards them, but it quickly runs away. Draco sheathes his blade, disappointed. "Those are murkats for ya," Loki grumbles. "Charge ya head on only to scamper away like frightened children."
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor33 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:00 am

"BLASAGARG!" Chaos awoke with a start, suprised to find himself alive after that ridiculously long sleep.

"Oog... what the hell... one minute I see nothing the next a flying rock knocks me out.... stupid rocks." A rock moves. "I DIDN'T MEAN IT! Damn rocks..." Looking back, no one is in sight, nothing except rocks. Lexicon in hand, Chaos exits dreamworld through the volcano core in which he entered.

"I swear I'm going to kill those rocks when I return." He said, before stepping out and vanishing from Dreamworld.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:08 am

The large catfish kept flopping around, trying to save itself from the electrical shocks, but the effort was futile. Yuna kept her grasp on the fish, electrical surges moving from her hands into the body of the fish, roasting it alive, until the fish finally gave up the ghost, by now having been roasted to perfection.

"Yuna, that was quite excellent work on your part! I'm sorry I couldn't be of any assistance." Hookbill said, the turtle's face looking down at the dirt. Yuna couldn't help but smile at him. While it was true that there was little he could do in most situations, Hookbill did help her out in one way... and that was by keeping her company. "Don't fret yourself. Sooner or later, the time will come when you'll be really useful." Yuna responded, her eyes now shining with the sun's relection...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby C S » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:39 am

The walk inland meant the enviroment changed as well. The jungle grew thicker, with large shrubs and bushes making up the undergrowth. The air was more moist, steamy even, wisps of light mist lingering high in the canopy. The trees were green with moss and vines grew long and hung down from the gigantic trees that dwarfed even the Titan Carable. The jungle was alive with calls and roars eminating in the distance, while the sound of running water was heard nearby. A stream or river was running through. Desrium embedded the sounds into his mind, taking note of every new experiance as they happened. He parted a line of shrubs and stepped through with a rustle. He was feeling a pain in his stomach. The fighting and the walking had built up an appetite, though he didnt know what the feeling was. Desrium was quickly perplexed by the sensation. Was he getting sick? Was he going to die? His stomach grumbled, and he placed a hand over it. "What treachery is this?!" He muttered to himself as his body pained to be fed...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:42 am

Draco sniffed the air. Something was nearby. He could smell it. He began to head west, with Loki following him.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:58 pm

The smell of roasted catfish filled the air as Yuna and Hookbill began to cut up the dead fish, all the blood in the creature having drained out of theopen mouth of the fish. Yuna cut uot a small section of the fish, then took a bite, before chowing down on the rest of the fish. the taste of thefish... it was actually quite decent. Yuna was no master chief, but she couldn't help but admire how well of a job she had done to make this taste good. She had added no apices, no flavor-enhancers or any of that stuff, jsut roasted it with thousands of volts of electricity and viola.

"Ahhhh... nothing beats the great taste of sizzled catfish." Hookbill exclaimed, the turtle also eating some of the catfish. "Yeah, but we have so much here... this scent will attract wild animals ehre, and maybe even some people..." Yuna sighed as she looked off into the distance, toward the City of Dreams. If there was a city here, then there must be other people in this place. Hopefully, they weren't savages...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Draco smells the punjent smell of the fish cooking. His mouth watered, but he tried to stay focused. Loki, on the other hand, seemed to be heading directly towards the scent, hypnotized by it. "Loki, get back here!" Draco hisses quietly. Loki isn't fazed and continues towards the scent. Deciding to follow him, Draco goes down on all fours and proceeds to follow Loki in case of an attack..........

Near Yuna's location, murkats, small, furry badger liek creatures, begin to gather in the nearby brush..........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:07 am

"Watcha whinin' bout now, humie?" Gorgluk growled, still holding the severed leg. The Swarmlord continued on without hesitation, ignoring the conversation.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:22 am

"Tell me, is it normal to feel pain eminating from within your being, when you havent suffered a wound in battle?" Desrium asked, looking to the hulking being.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:30 am

Yuna and Hookbill continued to feed on the fish, the former oblivious to the presence of the Murkrats. All that was on her mind right now was if there were other living people in this place. Hookbill, on the other hand, picked up the foul odor of the Murkrats with ease, thanks to his sharp sense of smell.

"Yuna, it appears that we have company..." Hookbill stammered, Yuna turned to face him, her mouth stuffed with food. "So what? Seeing as all there is here are animals, let them come and eat their fill. We are almost done, so allow them to consume to their heart's content..." Yuna muttered, trying not to let food spill out her mouth. Hookbill slapped himself in the face upon seeing Yuna's poor manners. Apparently, manners weren't mandatory when one's only companion was a Koopa...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 am

"No." Gorgluk growled, scratching his head with the edge of the severed limb. "Ya want me ta give ya a good whack, to take yer mind off da pain?" the ork suggested, chuckling darkly as he clutched the limb tightly in both hands...
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard