Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:05 am

Randy grabbed Ivy by the arm and helped her up, continuing to run. "Come on, we need to leave, now!" he shouted, unaware that Nabonidus was nowhere to be seen...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Ivy, wincing, pushed herself harder, trying to ignore the stabs of pain that shot from knee to hip every time she flexed her injured limb.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Jared continues moving along, still chewing on his second berry, before plucking some leaves from a nearby bush, pulling a small snake out afterwards. "Hey, little guy. What were you doing all alone in that bush?" the young man said, the snake turning it's body to face him before hissing aswell. He took the scaly animal to a nearby patch of grass and trees, where more wildlife hid, before releasing the seemingly young creature and going back to the pathway he was walking along, dropping another berry into his mouth...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Randy eventually slowed to a stop, resting his hands on his knees and panting, "Okay... I think we... can stop now..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 pm

The exhausted blonde teen all but collapsed against a tree, her chest heaving as she gulped for air. "I...I hurt my knee," she gasped, looking down to assess the damage. Blood had stained her torn jeans and from what she could see, her knee was a mess. It throbbed every time she tried to put her weight on the leg. She winced and tried to bend it, and the injured joint protested with a stab of pain. "Ow...okay, that...hurts a lot."

"So...we meet again, Stryker." He hadn't opened his eyes when she'd found and challenged him, asking why he had come back. Had barely given any hint of a reaction. Instead he was meditating, calm as if this were nothing more than a friendly chat. "I wondered if you'd come looking for me." The raven haired woman clenched her teeth. The man was infuriating. When he finally stood and faced her, he had the nerve to come close enough to cup her chin in his hand and mockingly caress her cheek with his thumb. "My, how you've grown. How long has it been? Thirteen years since we last saw each other?" His lip quirked. "You've become a beautiful woman."

"And you haven't changed at all," she replied icily, trying and failing to jerk away from the grip he had on her jaw. His grip tightened, keeping her face prisoner. "You're still the cold, selfish, murderous b*stard you were back then." How could I have been stupid enough to think so highly of you? she thought bitterly. How could I have loved you, even for a second, knowing what you are?

Even as she thought it, his thumb passed over her cheek again, more gently this time. His glowing crimson gaze seemed to have softened a bit. "Why waste time fighting?" he murmured. He was too close. Stryker swallowed hard, willing herself not to fall under the power of his voice as she had thirteen years ago. He wouldn't weaken her with his charm, or with memories of the past. "Just give me what I want....and we can pick up where we left off."

She tensed, narrowing her golden eyes in warning. "That was a long time ago, Slade. It's too late. I stand by what I said when you left. We're too different for it to work, and besides, I stopped loving you the minute I found out your true nature. You lied about who you were, lied about everything, even your so-called 'feelings' for me." She was spitting out the words now, as if they had a foul taste. "You could never have loved me...how can someone love when they have no heart?"

He dropped his hand as if burned. For a moment he looked almost genuinely hurt. Stryker had to quickly bury her feelings of guilt. Then anger twisted his handsome face. "Fine," he said coldly, all softness in his expression replaced by a stony countenance. "If that's how you want it...then show me your flame."

"With pleasure," she returned, and the two Fire Elementals leaped forward, Slade with the intent to kill, Stryker with the intent to fight to the fullest, to give Randy, Nabonidus, and Ivy as much time as she could.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

"****," Randy muttered, moving over to Ivy and kneeling to examine her knee. "Uh, okay, I'm pretty sure you just skinned it, or something, but I don't know. Nabonidus is a lot better at..." He paused midsentence, looking around frantically. "Nabonidus? Oh you've got to be sh*tting me..."

Nabonidus watched as the two Fire Elementals attacked each other, unseen in the darkness, waiting for the time to strike...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Ivy took a few tentative steps, wincing every time her knee throbbed. "I think it might just be a bad bruise..." she muttered. Realizing that Randy had never finished what he was saying, she fixed a puzzled gaze on him. With dawning comprehension, she said, "Please don't tell me Nabonidus didn't follow us..."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Randy's eyes widened as the realization dawned on him. "He must've gone after Stryker!" The Fire Elemental shook his head. "And I thought I was the one to make stupid, rash decisions..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:13 pm

As Jared moved along the path, he could hear a silent hiss coming from the tired reptilian he had released into the forest moments ago, feeling a sudden urge to pick up his pace towards the fire elementals' village. He'd want to make the trading quick and easy so he could leave and get home to be sure of his father's safety, feeling he was making some mistake on his own part. He tossed the remaining food down onto the dirt trail, before tying his bag up and breaking into a jog, hustling up with reaching the village...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:08 am

Ivy wanted to slide to the ground and bury her face in her arms. Her life had been turned upside down in just one day, and now Stryker and Nabonidus might be lying on the ground like Rachael, or burning like her mother, or maybe that man would take them and torture them for hours and hours, making them bleed terribly bright red blood, blood everywhere, blood, blood, blood... She was on the verge of hysteria, almost hyperventilating, her eyes wide and staring, repeating the word "no" over and over for every breath she took.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:48 am

"Whoa, whoa!" Randy said, putting a comforting arm around Ivy's shoulders. "Calm down, or there won't be anything left for Stryker to take care of when she gets back!" he said with a light grin.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:26 pm

"I - I don't know which is worse," Ivy whispered whn she'd gotten control of her breathing again. "Waiting and not knowing....or being there and seeing for myself what that man can do..."

Stryker staggered and fell to one knee, panting and bloodied. Her golden eyes were blazing, uncannily like her Element, while Slade looked down at her with a faintly mocking expression. He was far from unscathed - his left sleeve was enirely burned away and the arm badly scorched - he held it cradled to his chest. A large purple bruise took up one side of his jaw. He was favoring his right leg as well, but it was clear Stryker had come off the worse in their fight. The left side of her face was burned badly and encrusted with blood. Her right wrist was cradled in her left hand, the splintered bone poking through the flesh. She'd also taken a hit on her hip early on in the fight that had hindered her movement and led to several other, smaller injuries. "Admirable that you would fight so hard to protect Ivy," Slade finally said. "But you're weak...all you've done is delay the inevitable." He approached her, limping, flames sparking in one hand as he prepared to deliver his death blow. She held his crimson gaze, then lowered her head, accepting her death. She just hoped that Randy, Ivy, and Nabonidus had gotten far enough that their escape was assured.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:53 pm

The man seemed to break into a sprint as he slowly got closer to the Fire Elemental village. Once he'd get there he would start trading the items he had brought with him and bring anything new home. By the time he would be done with it all, Jared would be home as quickly as he'd get to the village, and his concerns would hopefully die out by then...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:00 am

"I don't think so." Out of the darkness, a dark tendril whipped out and smacked Slade in the back, making an audible whiplash as it did so. As Slade staggered forward, the tendril wrapped around his waist and yanked him backwards, before vanishing into smoke, letting him fall flat on his back. Nabonidus' voice hissed from the darkness, seemingly from every direction at once, "I don't take kindly to murderous, heartless b******s like you harming my friends.. Leave now, or feel the suffering you have brought onto others..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Slade let out a grunt as he fell, thinking quickly and using his momentum to fall into a backwards roll. Pain flashed through him as his injured leg was jarred, but he ignored it and stood, baring his teeth. A Darkness Elemental. Well, well, Stryker, you've certainly made some interesting friends... Frustrated at being denied his kill but not ready to die just yet and knowing he had no choice, he all but snarled as he slowly backed away. If he weren't injured and hadn't been running all over this damned village looking for Ivy, he would gladly have taken the Darkness Elemental's challenge. His red eyes flicked from shadow to shadow, knowing that the new arrival could spring from anywhere he liked. With a hiss, he finally turned and slipped away, moving with barely a sound.

Stryker almost thought she was hallicinating from the blood loss. Nabonidus hadn't gone with the others? She was still alive? Or was this some cruel, twisted afterlife? Slowly she raised her head. "Nabonidus?" she murmured, blinking to try and clear the blurriness from her left eye. "Where are Randy and Ivy...?"

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:30 pm

While Jared advanced to the fire village, he could soon see the shapes of two figures in the distance. From his current position, it had seemed they were trying to escape something, and he slowly began walking over to them. He wanted to go see what was happening, but didn't call out to either of them just yet as he somewhat slowly procceeded to them both...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Nabonidus' glowing eyes materialized out of the darkness, and the Darkness Elemental drifted over to Stryker, kneeling over her. "Don't move," he hissed. And don't worry. They are fine. Somewhere in the forest, I believe. Randy should have noticed my disappearance by now, though..."

Randy was about to continue comforting Ivy, when he spotted movement in the distance. Had Slade found them? He stood up, his eye marking beginning to glow a fiery red, ready for anything...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:51 pm

"I should've known he'd be back," the injured woman said, reaching up to touch her face. The burn trailed from the corner of her eye to her jaw, and even stretched down her neck a bit. Her broken wrist throbbed in time with her heartbeat, as did all her injuries.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:55 pm

Nabonidus gently pressed Stryker's shoulder, pushing her back. "Lie down. You're in no condition to walk. I'll see if I can find those two. Hopefully, Slade isn't planning on coming back any time soon."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Jared quickly stopped as he saw the glow coming from one of the darkened figures. He could make out the marking's shape, realizing it belonged to a fire elemental, and backed away a step. "Hey, let's be easy here, man!" the young man soon called out to the figure, now holding his own ground while his own eye mark began glowing an icy blue, the elemental preparing in case he had to fight...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard