Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:50 am

Randy arched an eyebrow, grinning wider. "Well then, I guess it was simply poor judgement on your fellow citizens' part. After all, why would a Demon give Nabonidus and I free room and board out of the goodness of her own heart?"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby SniperSaurus » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:57 pm

[color=#800080]"Unless..... You, know, that would never work, nevermind... I need to be alone and think for awhile.[b] Muttered the darkness elemental as he walked off into the forest.
Last edited by SniperSaurus on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:48 am

Nabonidus drifted forward suddenly, cutting the pair off. "If you two don't mind, I'm going to take a... walk. You know what I mean." The Dark Elemental slid past Stryker and through the doorway, heading outside...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:11 am

Stryker inclined her head, acknowledging Randy's point, and shifted a bit to let Nabonidus pass.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Randy fell on his back again with a loud sigh, saying jokingly, "Are you just going to stand there or what? You can sit down, you know."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:19 am

Stryker approached the bed and settled herself beside Randy, giving a soft sigh and craning her neck from side to side, several cracks coming from the vertebrae as she did so. "I appreciate the offer to help train Ivy," she said quietly, reaching up to rub her neck with a wince. "She needs all the help and experience she can get."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:37 am

"Hey, no problem," Randy said, sitting up and smiling. "The pleasure is all mine. I promise I'm doing this out of the goodness of my own heart and not just the pay..."

Nabonidus drifted through the quiet village, hidden in the shadows. If he didn't want them to, no one would be able to see him in the middle of the night...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:40 am

Jared soon sat up in his room on his bed after tossing and turning, not being able to sleep for some reason, as the water elemental got up and began walking towards his room's door. Just as he proceeded to open the door, however, he stopped and glanced back at the covered window close to his bed, having an uneasy feeling about something that he couldn't quite figure out, and continued to open the door and walk into the hallway to the staircase nearby...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:18 pm

The black-haired woman chuckled quietly. "I have little doubt."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Randy narrowed his eyes in mock suspicion. "You don't sound very convinced..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Jared soon walked down the small flight of stairs that lead to the second part of his and his father's home, before walking to the living room, heading to the door with a hammer in hand. "A little walk out at night never hurt anybody," the water elemental said silently to himself as he began prying a board's nail off, using the back of the head of his tool for the work. "Might go out of the village and trade for something useful in another village," the young man soon stated just as he began pulling the door open, stepping out onto the walk way in between his own yard, stretching and yawning as he carried a small brown bag full of small items with himself as he went deeper into his own village to get out and go to another...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Stryker held up one hand and placed it over her heart, adopting a mock-offended expression. "I assure you, I am at least half convinced." she shot the young man a smirk, showing she was joking.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Randy rolled his eyes. "I guess I'll take what I can get..."

As Nabonidus continued his walk, he saw something in the distance: an unusual lump on the ground. As he drifted closer, he saw that it wasn't just a boulder or something artificial, but a body. Quickening his pace, it wasn't long before Nabonidus was standing over Ivy's unconscious form. Without pause, he gently picked the girl up and began his journey back to Stryker's house. She would definitely want to hear about this...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Stryker chuckled, looking up sharply at the sound of a knock in the front door. With an apologetic glance at Randy, she stood to answer. As she approached the door, she felt her muscles tense at the impression of power she felt coming from beyond it. Not bothering to undo the bolt, she opened the door a sliver. A tall, dark-haired man stood before her, his expression calm. "Good evening." He cocked his head slightly, his eyes - which were a bright, glowing red, with no distinction between eye whites, iris or pupil - fixed on hers. "my name is Adam Mato. I hate to disturb you, ma'am, but I am investigating a couple of murders that took place not too far from here. May I ask you a few questions?" he went on. She hesitated, then nodded slowly. "Thank you. First of all, I need to know - " he produced a well-drawn picture and showed it to her " - do you recognize this woman?" Stryker felt her eyes widen with shock. The woman in the picture looked a lot like Sarah, Ivy's mother.

Ivy groaned and shifted a bit, starting to come to. She let out a broken murmur, her voice still choked with tears. "Not Rachael...."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:42 pm

"Shhh, Ivy, it's okay. I'm getting you somewhere safe..." Nabonidus whispered in as gentle a voice he could muster. He tried to quicken his pace without jostling Ivy too much...

Randy arched a brow and stuck his head out the door, staring at the newcomer with obvious confusion. Knowing it was better not to pry, he shrugged and sat back down on his bed, waiting...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:51 pm

"he killed her..." Ivy whimpered. "He killed them all..."

Stryker swallowed hard in an attempt to control her reaction. "Yes. Yes, I recognize her...I've seen her in the village." Something told her not to tell this man that that was Ivy's mom. He nodded gravely. "Did you know her well?" he asked, sympathy in his voice. "No, not very. I mean, everybody knows the faces around here. It's a small village. But nobody knows every name." As she lied, she kept her face carefully blank.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Nabonidus didn't respond, deciding that it was better to let Stryker handle her. He spotted her house in the distance, and saw a man in the doorway, speaking to Stryker. Slowing his pace, the Dark Elemental approached the house as silently as possible, hoping Stryker didn't do anything to let the man know he was there...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:03 pm

"Adam" knew Stryker wasn't telling the whole truth. He narrowed his eyes slightly, but gave a nod. "Thank you ma'am. Be careful, especially around nightfall. We still don't know who the killer was or where he's gone." His voice was smooth as honey as he turned to go. Stryker nodded and shut the door. "I bet you don't, Slade," she muttered, barely suppressed anger making her voice shake. The fire on the other side of the room hissed and spat, flaring almost dangerously.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Nabonidus stopped as the door slammed, and moved to the side, making sure the man outside didn't see him or Ivy, seemingly disappearing into the darkness...

"So, uh... what was that about?" Randy asked, walking out of his room. Glancing at the furious Stryker and the raging fire, he added, "You okay?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:08 pm

"No. But I will be." Stryker took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down. She flung herself gracelessly into a chair by the fire, which began to die down again.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard