Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:53 pm

"I have a student who needs to work on her skills a bit," Stryker replied, her lips twitching into an amused smile at the younger man's predicament. "My name's Stryker Ardeo. Nice to meet you both."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:57 pm

"The pleasure is all mine," aNbonidus replied with a graceful bow. Randy rolled his eyes. As Nabondius straightened, he added, "I assume you are an Elemental teacher? Of Fire Elementals, specifically, from what I have seen around here..." Randy raised an eyebrow, but the Dark Elemental refused to remove the wisp of darkness around his mouth...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:00 pm

"Yes." Stryker nodded. "When a Fire Elemental child has trouble grasping how to make their fire do what they want, they come to me." She showed one forearm, streaked with the same red tribal markings as her face. "I'm not the best teacher around, but I've been told I do a good job."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:03 pm

"Perhaps..." Nabonidus began, turning to look at Radny, but still speaking to Stryker, "You could use some assistance with this training of yours?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Surprised, Stryker reached up out of habit to tuck her hair behind her ears. "Well, I wouldn't say 'no' to a little help..." She was still hesitant, but the idea of having some assistance with teaching Ivy appealed to her. "Are you looking for work?" she asked, directing her question towards Randy.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:20 pm

The wisp of darkness vanished, and Randy replied, "Well, yeah, but... Huh, I didn't think of that. Yeah, I suppose I can help with training." Nabonidus added, "I suppose I could assist as well with whatever needs to be done. Withi nthe limits of my capabilities, of course."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Stryker smiled. "Just a second." She shut the door and undid the bolt, fully opening the door a moment later. "Let's talk payment then," she said, stepping back so the Elementals could enter her home.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Jared walked out of the front door of his home, now wandering through the water tribe. Andrew sat on his bed, waiting for his son to return with some food, Jared picking some berries and oranges from some trees and bushes. He collected some other ripe fruits aswell, loading them in his straw basket, before turning back, heading back home. Andrew's eyes refocused onto the glass, as he rose some more water from the surface of Earth, trying to get it in this time, despite his blindness...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:49 pm

As the two Elementals walked in, Randy let out a low whistle. "Nice place," he remarked. Nabonidus hissed, "That would depend on what you can afford to pay us..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Fuhrer takes his kill back to a old beat up shack high up in the mountains. He pushes open the door and places the deer on the table. A snort is heard from within his hut before a large bull appears.

"Taurus. You know that you can't be in herre while I'm preparing dinner. You'll eat all the food! Minus the meat, of course. Go to the stable until I'm finished, okay?"

The bull grunts before turning around and heading towards the adjacent shack, which one can presume is the stable....

Fuhrer gets to skinning his kill. But, as he does that, he also crushes up some berries and places them in a nearby fire which he had started, to make some warm berry jam.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:17 pm

"Thank you," Stryker replied to Randy, shutting the door. "It's not much, but it's home." Ivy looked up from where she was gradually building the fire up more and more, surprised at the duo's appearance, having been focused on the flames. Stryker turned to Nabonidus. "I can pay you with the money I have - it's the currency we of the Fire tribes use, though, I'm afraid. Gold coins." She turned to a small box sitting on the fireplace and opened it, pulling out a coin to show the two. "I'm not sure if you could use it in place of the other tribes' money. Or," she added, replacing the coin and shutting the box, "I can pay you in food, clothing, and shelter."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Fraiser touched down on the balcony of a high rise, the only one still attached to the ruined building. It was 15 stories up but there were still many taller buildings standing around it. At sunrise, the glow of the life giving star would shine past the balcony into the room beyond, and at sunset, the burning colors reflected off the windows still intact on the surrounding buildings while the high rise's crept across the ground, ony to disappear by nightfall. He wouldnt be seeing anything like that today, it seemed. The fog and overcast skies lingered since the day before. It was breezy, which spurred most air Elementals to take to the skies. Fraiser however, simply made his rounds through the city. He had quite the collection built up from those rounds. As the rain started to fall more steadilly, the large eagle walked through the long broken screen door, the fragments of which he swept away when he first found the place and walked into the room. The floor wasnt carpetted, it was bare hardwood with many scratches. Most were from Fraiser's talons digging into it as he walked about the room. The doors to the other parts of the apartment were unlocked, but he primarilly stayed in the room just after the balcony. There was a pile of things he gathered flying around the decimated city in the center of the room. Trivial things from tin cans to eye catching jewelry were just sitting there. He found the objects interesting, and he'd look at his collection when rain kept him from flying. He'd be transfixed if the light hit a ring and make is sparkle. He would then put a few of the most shiney objects by the balcony and wait for the sun to rise. He'd seen bands of creatures making their way through the decrepit streets, wearing strange covering over their bodies and holding sharp tipped objects, but never thought that, in the past, those very creatures lived and worked in the giant buildings, and would have thought very little of most of his treasures.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Nabonidus nodded. "Food and shelter would be much appreciated. Of course, only Randy needs clothes. Considering what he might do eventually with his magic, he may need quite a bit..." "Hey, just because neither of us can make fire-retardant clothing--" "But that is beside the point. As for gold, well, we may never know what it's worth elsewhere unless we have it."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Taurus rests inside of the barn outside his master's home. He was always uncomfortable out here. He knew that he would see his master shortly, but he feared that the humans would take him away form master and turn him into food. The bull groans loudly, waiting for dinner to be finished....

After Fuhrer finishes skinning his prey, he flays off the delicious gut meat and tosses it into a huge bubbling cauldron over another fire. He puts in some onion leaves into the cauldron as well: to add some flavor to it. Just like his mother used to make. He turns to the berry jam and pulls it out of the fire, being careful not to burn his hands on it and places it on the table. He also takes some hay and places it near the table. Now, all the earth elemental has to wait for is his meat to finish, and he and Taurus can eat....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Balthazar sat silently in the shadows, observing the little shack. He hadnt seen the onwer yet, but a large bull sat alone. looking around bored. Balthazar began creeping in closer.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Fuhrer rings a bell.

"Taurus, dinner's ready!"

The bull happily moos and mosies on into the shack, ready to eat.....

The bull enters inside, the Rockies becoming dark as evening descends upon the area. Fuhrer closes the shack's doors and windows, before lighting a match near the table, and the two friends eat their food. Taurus eats the hay while Fuhrer eats the meat, dunking it in the berry jam, sometimes getting a spponful of jam and giving it to the bull to make his day...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Balthazar silently slips next to the shack and into the stable, there he makes shadow paintings over the walls and then continues to the house and cracks a window slightly ajar.

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Stryker chuckled softly. "Experimental, is he?" she asked. Ivy stood and made her way over to her teacher's side. "What's all this about paying them?" the blonde teen asked curiously, regarding the Darkness Elemental with even more curiosity. "Ivy. Meet Randy and Nabonidus. They may be helping with your training." "Oh." Ivy turned to the two men and smiled. "Ivy Teokalli. It's nice to meet you." She looked at Randy. "You're a Fire Elemental...are you from around here?" Stryker pulled out a few gold coins and, with a couple of flicks of her thumb, tossed them one by one to Nabonidus. "A little something if you find yourself in need of anything. Even one's worth quite a bit in any fire tribe."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Fuhrer hears the wind's howl. He knew he had closed the window. That meant someone had come.

Fuhrer stands up and adopts a fighting stance, his claw gauntlets shining in the candle lit room. Taurus, being easily frightened, backs up a bit, knowing master can deal with the person.

"Alright, being. I know you are there. Show yourself before I bust your head open with a rock."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Balthazar slips inside, a part if the shadows and hides in the rafters.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard