Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:48 am

Fuhrer drinks a mouthful of water, but promtly spits it out.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:50 am

Randy glanced at Ivy, but said nothing. Instead, she turned to Stryker. "So, Stryker. I can call you Stryker, right? What exactly is little ol' Ivy working on right now?"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:53 am

"Control, for the most part," Stryker replied. "She can summon the flames just fine; but when it comes to controlling them..." her lips twisted wryly. "Let's just say, she's singed more than just sleeves and pant hems." Ivy looked up indignantly. "Hey, you said yourself, I'm better now that I was last week." "Yes - you've stopped burning your own clothes and started burning other things instead," Stryker shot back dryly.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:00 am

Randy laughed. "I had that very same problem once, you know." before Nabonidus could make a snarky remark, he added, "Okay, maybe I STILL do, but that's beside the point..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:01 am

"Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time, well, of course, so did suicide...... I dont think... I dont think I was very stable at the time." He looked up at Fuhrer, "I'm sorry to trouble you with this stranger, I came to these mountains looking for reconciliation".
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:05 am

Stryker chuckled at Ivy's expression. "With time and practice that issue will go away," she said. She scratched absently at one arm. "Hell, i think all Elementals have had the problem of controlling their element at one point or another. How quickly they get over it depends on how much they train and how quickly they learn."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:20 am

Fuhrer sighs and shakes his head.

"You have no idea how much trouble you've just caused with your actions. Revenge is a POWERFUL emotion in humans and elementals, Balthezar. Those people had friends. If information on their deaths gets out, they will hunt you down. Yuo will then probably kill them. Then kill their families too, yes? Then you'll have to deal with that family's friends, and so on and so forth. You see? It's a vicious cycle. You know the one way to keep that from happening?"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:23 am

"You just have to focus is all," Randy added. "Granted, fire is probably the toughest element to control, depending on who you ask..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:24 am

"You dont understand, theres a tribe of fire elementals hunting for me in one of the old citys as we speak, they will eventually find me, and when they do, they will kill me." He chewed some deer, "Oh, and also, this venicine is delicious, altough I've never eaten deer before..."

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:28 am

"Made it how my mom used to make it. She taught me how to cook it to perfection. Just toss in some onions, she used to say. Smells mighty ripe, but boy, it sure makes it taste good afterwards!"

Fuhrer chuckles and takes another swig of water before continuing.

"But, your fear is exactly what I was talking about. If you hadn't killed them, you wouldn't be in your constant killing situation."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:33 am

"I dont plan on killing them..." Balthazar turned and patted Taurus on the head "I plan on scareing the life out of them." He held his hand up and created a pack of snarling shadow demons, and quickly wisped them away. He continued eating the divine food, took another drink and looked over at the man again.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:37 am

Taurus jumps to his feet and scampers to Fuhrer's side.

"Careful, Balthazar! As big and tough Taurus looks on the outside, he's easier to scare than a squirrel on the inside."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:44 am

"Ah, you must forgive me, but dont worry about Taurus, I've scared much bigger things with that trick, even scared myself a few times." Balthazar whipped around towards the window and said in a low voice,
"someones outside, armored, most likely steel by the sound of it, but he hasnt pulled a blade yet.."

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:48 am

Fuhrer readies his gauntlets, Taurus standing by his master.

"How do you know? I haven't heard a thing."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 am

"Hes been there for about four, maybe five minutes, I think its a human, judeing by the fact he had no magical barriers around his soul presence.." Balthazar suddenly stood and extended his claws and talons, crouched and morphed into the shadows. "He's approaching the house..."

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:00 am

Fuhrer crouches down and stands next to the door, while Taurus draws his foot, ready to rush the human......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:04 am

The door is kicked open by a human in decrative steel armor, then pulls out his obsidian longsword and lunges at the bull, screaming with rage.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:10 am

The Bull rushes the man full force, slamming into him like a freight train, tearing through the table and sending the man flying through the house's wall and onto his back.

"Crap! we've been discovered!"

Fuhrer readies himself, knowing there's more....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:14 am

A set of claws appears through the mans chest and I fad back into the light spectrum. Breathing hard I turn to Fuhrer and quietly say, "I... I'm sorry, you should leave before they come after you, let only one of us lose our lives this day, these humans will come, a full battalion, they will kill anyone in their path, and they will burn this house to the ground if they can, trust me, i've seen it before.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:17 am

"No! This is no time to wither in sorrow. Run with us! We can still escape!"

Fuhrer hears the others beginning to come, the one hit by Taurus beginning to recover. The earth elemental jumps onto the bull's back.

"Quickly! There is little time!"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard