Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Nabonidus caught the coins with ease, and they seemed to vanish into his shadowy form, stored for later. "Much appreciated." Randy cocked an eyebrow. "Wha? Oh, no. I'm a bit of a nomad, you see. Like ol' smokey here." "Don't call me that." "Noted."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Fuhrer grunts loudly.

"Come on, show yourself. You want a fight, I'll give you one...."

Fuhrer picks up the candle and looks around the room and outside....

Taurus looks up and sees the elemental, but is too petrified with fear to make a noise....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:01 am

Balthazar drops down from the rafters and lands in a crouched position. He stands up straight, pets the bull and then turns to the man, "Let me introduce myself, Balthazar Ragestorm." He said, holding up his hand to the Earth Elemental and continuing, "I just saw you take that deer, when I thought to myslef, I had'nt had a real cooked meal in days, besides," He paused and held up three dead chickens, "I have these."
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:03 am

Stryker smiled. I can already tell this is going to be interesting, she thought. "I'll be around if you need me," she said, then left the room. She chose a knife and opened her cooler, kneeling down as she rummaged for something that looked good. Lettuce. Chicken. Onions...carrots. blueberries. And...ice cream? Hmm. Must've got this the last time I raided the destroyed human towns nearby. I'll have to remember to check if that's still good before I go to use it in anything... Laying the carrots and onions on the table, she closed the cooler and went hunting in her cabinets. Unopened pasta scrounged from an abandoned home. That'll do. "Now for some chicken..." she said out loud, turning to the back door, knife spinning between her fingers.

"That must be exciting," Ivy said with faint wistfulness and envy in her tone as she settled on a chair by the fire, enjoying the warmth. "I've never even left the village...never seen anyone other than Fire Elementals...except for you," she added to Nabonidus.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:09 am

"I assure you, I'm a rather... unique-looking Dark Elemental," Nabonidus said. Randy chuckled. "Yeah, most Elementals look like you and me, just with different colors to their markings. Not especially exciting..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:16 am

Sheathing the knife in one boot, Stryker left the house and almost tripped over ha chicken. She seized it by the neck before it had the chance to flee and gripped its head firmly, giving a violent twist. A sick cracking sound came from the bones in its neck, and its struggles ceased. Kneeling, she got to the task of beheading the bird.

"Really?" Ivy tilted her head to one side, puzzled. "Then...why are you...different?" she asked, trying to find a way to find a way to word the question without offending the Elemental.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:20 am

"I get that a lot, don't worry," Nabonidus replied. "I believe it has something to do with the level of magic I am capable of. Few Elementals try nearly as hard as I do to become an expert at their respective element. Take Randy here, for instance. He has neither the patience nor the motivation to try and master Fire magic, though he's still a skilled, if somewhat average, user." Randy glowered at Nabonidus. "I have plenty of patience, thank you! I just don't think it really matters all that much. I can control fire and bend it to my will a bit. That's all I care about."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:29 am

Stryker made short work of plucking the bird and brought it inside, washing it, her hands, and the knife in the sink. She was one of the few Fire Elementals lucky enough to have one; having connections with Water Elemental tribes sure helped. Once the bird was cleaned, she set her knife beside it and pulled out a pot, filling it halfway with water and breathing on it gently for a few seconds, a tiny burst of flame appearing from her mouth. The water was soon boiling and she dropped the pasta in, breathing on it again before pulling out another knife and setting to chopping the vegetables.

"Ahh," Ivy said, understanding. "You must have had to train day and night." It seems that's what Stryker wants me to do, she added mentally.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:32 am

Nabonidus nodded. "Indeed. It helps when you travel often and have few other thing to do. Except talk to him..." Randy crossed his arms. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:35 am

Ivy hid a smile behind her hand. "I'm curious," she said. "Do you know Light magic too?"

After the pasta had tenderized, Stryker dropped the chopped onions into the hot water and started on the carrots, only pausing to breathe on the water every now and then.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:44 am

Nabonidus shook his shadowy head. "Unfortunately, no. I have been so focused on mastering my primary element I have had little time to deal with my polar opposite."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:50 am

"I see," Ivy said thoughtfully. She turned to Randy. "What about you? Know any Air magic?" A delicious smell had started to permeate the air. Stryker's making lunch, Ivy thought, her mouth watering.

Stryker had added the carrots, threw in a little salt and pepper, and had cut the poultry into neat little strips. She was now breathing on the chicken in a steady stream, turning it slowly. Her vegetable knife was washed and at the ready to cut some more.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:00 am

Randy shrugged. "Eh, a little bit. I mostly follow Nabonidus' rule of only focusing on my main element..." He stopped, sniffing the air. "I haven't anything like that in a long time..." he said longingly.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:53 am

Ivy smiled. "It should be ready soon," she promised. "Stryker's nothing if not good at using fire to get things done quickly."

Stryker checked that the meat was thoroughly cooked before she cut it up and started adding it to her meal-in-progress. She gave the water a stir making sure the pasta wasn't sticking, then breathed gently on the surface again. It was almost ready.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:09 am

Fuhrer turns around, shocked and raising an eyebrow inquisitively.

"So you wanted to eat? Well, why didn't you just knock on the door? I would've let you in. No need to act like you're gonna assassinate me."

Fuhrer points to the table.

"Sit down. Eat a bit. But.... should you try and do ANYTHING to me or Taurus, I'm gonna gut you and leave your body outside to rot. Got it?"

Taurus continues munching on his hay, ignoring the bieng now. Fuhrer sits down, beckoning for the dark elemental to sit down.
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:11 am

Instead of walking to Andrew and give the food out that he collected, Jared went to the kitchen, where a stove and a pot lay, along with food collected earlier. Soon, he heated up the stove with the little energy stored in it that he could use, and right away started raising water into the pot. Once that was done, he pulled out a few carrots from an earlier food collection, and started cutting them up, preparing him and his father one of his specials. After the few carrots had all been cut, Jared raised the heat on the stove to boil them better. The hot water would be used to help his father's throat out, and the boiled carrots would be for his special dinner. Once the carrots were heated, he plucked them out, dumping a lettuce head in soon after, along with some thin slices of tomatos and peppers, the new foods burning and slowly mixing together.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:26 am

"Having running water probably helps too," Randy added. Leaning over, he whispered, "So, uh, Stryker? She single?" "I WILL use the muzzle again Randy..." Nabonidus growled, shutting Randy's mouth quite quickly.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:48 am

Once the vegtables and fruits were finished boiling, they were put into two seperate bowls along with the carrots, the lettuce head now in half. Jared then dumped the fresh fruits down in the two bowls, before putting meat into the boiling water, like turkey, ham, chicken and beef. He laid out four slices of bread onto the countertop, waiting for the meat to cook, cheese, tomato slices and some lettuce slices being placed on two pieces of bread, as the meat slowly heated up. Andrew started smelling the meal from his room, but ignored the sweet smell for the moment, as he soon raised the water perfectly into the glass, and began doing the same with the second one.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Ivy giggled. "She's single," she told Randy. "But so far every guy that's tried to win her over has ended up either broken-hearted because she flat-out told them it wasn't going to work, or badly burned because they tried something." She giggled again. "You're gonna have to be careful if you're gonna start chasing her."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:54 pm

"I'll take my chances," Randy replied, glancing over at the kitchen with a chuckle. "I am sure you're sued to being rejected by a girl by this point anyway, Randy..." "Shut your mouth!" "I don't have a visible mouth, Randy." "You know what I mean..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard