Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Randy scratched his head. "I mean, Nabonidus and I know plenty of people. The problem is, they're not really big fans of us..." "You mean you?" "Now is not the time!" Sighing, Nabonidus turned to Ivy. "If necessary, we can just carry her to the next village." "Are you sure there isn't anyone in your village that can help?"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Jared listened closely to the conversations happening behind him, before stopping but not turning. He'd wait and listen further into the conversation, before even trying going back over to what seemed to be now a group of three, from what he was hearing...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:39 am

"Well...Rachael did tell me how to make a cream for burns, once..." Ivy swallowed hard, fighting panic. "But I...I don't know if I can find what I need...or how bad the burn is...and if I do the wrong thing, it'll cause more pain and do nothing for her..."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:30 am

"It's the only chance we have to save her life, Ivy," Nabonidus replied, his voice startlingly calm. Randy nodded with a confident smile. "I'm sure you can handle it! All we have to do is get to Stryker first."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:10 am

The only chance to save her life... Ivy felt her eyes widen slightly, daunted at the thought. What if I mess up? What if I accidentally kill her? She started to shake her head, paused, then drew in a deep breath. "Okay. I...I'll do my best." She looked at Nabonidus. Trying to be brave, she added, "Just...show me to her."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:13 am

Nabonidus nodded. His glowing eyes seemed to smile at her. "Good. Follow me." He drifted back the way he had come, with Randy following, calling over his shoulder, "Let's get moving, before he decides to pull another vanishing act!"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:14 am

Jared had finally moved back towards the village by the time the three behind him began moving. He'd want to hurry with what he was doing, and really didn't feel like getting into their way anymore for the night...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:21 am

Ivy followed as quickly as she could, wincing when her knee protested with a bolt of white-hot pain. I don't have time to be weak. Stryker could be dying right now! she thought, gritting her teeth and pushing herself even harder.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:26 am

It wasn't too long before Nabonidus led the pair to where Stryker lay, apparently unconscious. Randy crouched over her, a look of concern on her face. "Well, miss medic," he said, turning to Ivy, "What's the diagnosis?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:24 am

Ivy knelt, reaching out to shake Stryker's shoulder gently. "Stryker? Can you hear me?" She was surprised at how calm she sounded. A weak groan was her only answer, Stryker's eyes fluttering open for a moment before closing again. "Try not to move too much. I need to find out what he did to you." The older woman let out a sigh and seemed to slip further towards unconsciousness. Ivy's green eyes darkened with anger as her gaze lingered on the large burn. "I can't do anything for her wrist," she went on, gesturing towards the broken bone, "but the burns and cuts need to be cleaned and covered." Gently, she let her fingers press against Stryker's ribcage. Nothing felt out of place, despite a few slightly swollen areas. "A few bruised ribs...nothing broken there, thankfully..." She went on assessing the damage, uttering a hiss when she discovered a large, rapidly darkening bruise on her teacher's hip. At least she's not dead... she thought, rocking back onto her heels.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:36 pm

As Randy paced back and forth behind Ivy, Nabonidus hissed patiently, "What do we need for the burns?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:47 pm

"Um...." Ivy thought quickly, staring at her teacher's burned face. There was a plant that would help, she remembered. The juice of the leaves was good for soothing burns. But she couldn't remember the name...it was there on the tip of her tongue, taunting her. It started with an 'a-l'...al...al...come on, Ivy, what was that plant? She wanted to bare her teeth and snarl with frustration at herself. Al.... "Aloe!" she realized aloud. "That's what we need. But...but where...?" Looking around, she could tell this may not be the kind of place where aloe grew. Still, they had to try. "Randy, Nabonidus, you know what it looks like, right? Tall, thick leaves?" She turned to them, green eyes wide and hopeful.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Randy turned to Nabonidus. "You're the one with all the wilderness expertise, buddy." Nabonidus merely nodded. "I know what it is. I'll be back soon with some." With that, he turned and disappeared into the night once more. Randy sighed and sat down, leaning against a tree. "I hate it when he does that," he muttered, sounding exhausted...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Ivy allowed herself a small smile. "Must be nice to be able to get to places so quickly though," she said, resting a hand gently on Stryker's knee. Her worried gaze settled on the older woman's broken wrist. Blood was oozing sluggishly from the split skin; how much blood had Stryker lost anyway?

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 pm

"Not when he's forced to walk with me every day it's not," Randy replied. "He doesn't really get to do this very often; I guess he's just taking advantage of it..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Jared simply continued on towards the village, still not seeming to care about where the others had went. All he wanted to do by now was just hurry up and get to trading, than get home and rest for a while...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:32 am

"I can't say I blame him," Ivy said almost wistfully. "If I could, I'd do the same thing...but I was born a Fire Elemental, and flame will always call to me more strongly than the dark."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:09 am

"Yeah, I wish I was a ninja too," Randy replied with a chuckle.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Ivy let out a short laugh before allowing her gaze to fall on Stryker again. "I don't even know if the aloe will really help," she murmured, "but it should ease her pain."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 pm

"I'm sure we can fix up the burns enough for her to at least walk," Randy said. "We'll need to find a doctor to fix her broken wrist, though. Maybe make a splint until then?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard