Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 am

Hesitant to geton the bull, Balthazar battle with his mind for a moment, and jumps onto the bull in a single, fluid motion. "If you insist.."
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 am

Fuhrer kicks taurus's rump, the bull beginning to run at full speed, bursting form the shack's side, splinters flying everywhere before he tramples over the downed man in his rush.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 am

"We may have a problem!" Balthazar yells out, pointing to a group of three humans on horseback.

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby C S » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:30 am

Fraiser's head swung about as he heard frantic wing beats from behind. What he saw was a strange, small bird, barely a foot tall with bright blue-gray feathers that were pressed flat against its body. The bird was parrot like, though its tail was longer, almost hawk like. Its beak was more pointed and was black in color, with a white stripe running up the middle. The bird was not a stranger however. Infact, it was another air Elemental that Fraiser had run into many times, and one he knew to be...annoying. It let out a parrot like "Rawk!" Fraiser cocked his head and asked with a chirp "So what brings you all the way up here?"
"I happened to be in the sky. Water started falling from the sky. Needed some place to stay. Decided to stay here" The bird explained, bobbing his head between each statement as he walked towards the pile of objects Fraiser stood by. "Got anything new?" He asked. "No, Yorick" Fraiser replied, looking from the smaller Elemental to the pile. "I havent found anythin-"
Yorick let out a whistle as he picked up a small silver rod with a foot. "This is some major eye candy!" He exclaimed as he started to nip at it. "Dont do that you pest!" Fraiser hissed, beating his wings at the bird and flashing his talons. Yorick dropped the rod and hopped back. "Cant blame me for being curious!" The green feathered bird squawked. Fraiser let out another hiss, parting his sharp tipped beak. With that, Yorick took hopping steps back to the balcony and took off into the rain, not exactly comfortable around the annoyed giant
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:31 am

"I'm on it."

Fuhrer turns his head around, raising his hand up before thrusting it forward, a 4 foot high wave of earth sent rumbling towards them at incredible speed............
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:54 am

Balthazar lookes back in awe, turning to the Earth elemental, attempting to speak, but finding only "Hurfga lungibulker!" coming out.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 am

Fuhrer snorts at Baltazhar.

"I get that a lot these days."

Taurus continues running, not looknig back on the chaos the wave has caused on the raiders.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:18 am

"looks like you got all of em!" Yelled Balthazar up to Fuhrer, "But there will be more, trust me, they'll be after us, those were some nice looking purebred horses, and then we did kill most of them..."

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Fuhrer looks at his shadowy friend.

"That is why we are leaving here tonight. They have discovered where my home is. The hunters will probably be informed by those...... fire elementals, I'm guessing? Then they will be here by tomorrow evening. We will need to escape from the area, for the whole area west of the Rockies will know of us now....."

Taurus continues along, not tired yet because of all the adrenaline pumping through him.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:06 pm

"Fire has a life all its own," Stryker murmured, leaning towards her student. Her golden eyes were intense as she tried to get the point across. "It breathes...it moves...it consumes....trying to contain it will only make it fight you." She set her empty bowl aside and tugged at one sleeve before running her fingers through her hair. "You have to work with it, not against it. Directing your fire to a certain task is, of course, more difficult than making a bigger flame or creating shapes. But all Fire Elementals can do it." Stryker looked at Randy and Nabonidus before looking back at Ivy. "You can and will learn." Ivy began to play with her fingers nervously. "I just don't want to burn anything important," she said. "I get scared at the thought of a big fire in your house." Stryker made an impatient sound. "The fire is in the fireplace, Ivy. You won't burn the house down."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Randy reached over and patted Ivy on the shoulder. "Don't you worry," he said cheerfully. "We'll get you straightened out yet! Besides, Nabonidus is good at smothering fires..."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Stryker looked away and coughed into her fist to hide a laugh. "There you have it then," she said, not quite able to keep a straight face as she looked back at Ivy. "If you set something on fire and I'm not around to save your sleeves, you've got Nabonidus." Ivy still looked uncertain. "look, standing around worrying about it won't do you any good. Let's get to it."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:55 pm

As they finished their meals, Jared went back outside to test his skills with water elements some more, while Andrew went back to his room to move the water up to the remaining glasses. Jared walked over to the back of his home, before rising water from the ground, sending it in a steady stream at a target, the target itself being ripped apart. Jared moved on to the second target: a brick wall, and rose some more water from the ground, before sending it crashing into the wall. He then froze it as it hit the wall in a steady stream, the water being in cracks of the wall, freezing and breaking it soon afterwards.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Randy grinned. "Straight and to the point; I like that in a woman! Alright Ivy, let's see how far we can get."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 pm

As Ivy slid off the table and headed for the fireplace, she caught sight of Stryker's surprised expression, and...was that a faint hint of a blush on her face? Smiling, the teenager settled beside the fire. Her teacher settled beside her, raising the fire's height and adding some more wood to keep it going. "Like I showed you," Stryker said, and Ivy sighed and raised one hand, grimacing in embarrassment as Stryker adjusted the position of her wrist. She began to try and get the fire to flare up, while Stryker watched carefully.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Randy and Nabonidus walked in as well, the Dark Elemental hanging back while his friend moved forward. He scrutinized Ivy for a moment, then nodded. He would've said something, but he didn't want to break the girl's concentration.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 pm

After a few moments, Ivy sighed and gave up. The fire wasn't any higher than it had been. "It's no good," she said dejectedly. "I can't do it." Stryker frowned. "Yes you can," she told her student. "keep trying." She demonstrated again. "Let the fire breathe and dance as it wants to, but gently urge it to grow."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 am

Randy tapped his chin thoughtfully, looking for the right words. "Try not to control the fire but... let's see... make it agree with you of it's own free will?" Nabonidus squinted one of his eyes in confusion, and Randy simply shrugged.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:03 am

Balthazar sat on the back of the bull, still contemplating. He had caused all this, gotten This man involved, and he knew others would die, many others, hopefully those blasted humans and fire elementals... he needed to get to safety first though, to speak with the earth elemental, he had to tell the man the truth. "Fuhrer," he yelled up to the earth elemental, "whenever you think its safe, slow thise thing down, if where going to survive out here, we'll need some food and water!" Balthazar had decided against telling Fuhrer the truth, but he would find out soon anyways, most people he got invloved with did.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:11 am

"I am not dumb, Balthazar. I have lived in these mountains for 15 years. There is a small pond over there. We will head there for the night."

Taurus runs towards the pond, now feelnig a bit tired.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard