Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:14 am

Nearing the pond and feeling a little defensive Balthazar looked at the man and stammered out, "I wasnt calling you dumb I-," Balthazar yelled out, unable to finish his sentence, due to the fact that taurus had just bucked him off.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 am

Fuhrer turns to Balthazar.

"Balthazar, I've lvied here for 15 years. I know we need food and water. That is why we will set up camp here. I need you to go and find us some firewood. I will go and catch us somethnig to eat..... again. Alright? Don't be so stiff. We'll get out of this."
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:23 am

"Yeah, fine," mumbles the Darkness elemental, teleporting back onto the bull before hitting the ground. He reaches into his bag and pulls out an old hunk of bread from Fuhrer's home and begins eating it.

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:25 am

Fuhrer sighs and heads off into the darkness, scanning for somethnig to eat.......

Taurus eyes Balthazar cautiously, wondering why he is just standing there.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:28 am

"Uh, I think Taurus is hungry," observers the darkness elemental before walking off into the woods to find some firewood. "You might want to feed him before he, uh, eats me."

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:31 am

Fuhrer turns around and yells to Balthazar.

"He's not gonna eat you! He's just a bull, silly. Bulls are vegatarians."

Fuhrer continues on his way, hearing an animal nearby, now treading lightly.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:33 am

Balthazar stands infront of the panting bull. "Uh, good boy, thanks for the ride," mutters the Elemental of darkness as he pats the big beast's head, silently thanking the man for his kindness.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:37 am

Taurus grunts and bows to the elemental.

Fuhrer cautiously walks through the darkness, having a hard time seeing, but knowing it is there. Pushing through the low foilage. He catches sight of the creature, which appears to be a coyote. Shrugging, he slowly approaches the coyote, which is eating a rabbit, not hearing the earth elemental yet.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:39 am

"huh look at that," mutters Balthazar quietly, reaching down to feed the bull an apple.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:46 am

Taurus eats to apple happily, grunting in a friendly manner to Balthazar....

A howl is heard from nearby as the coyote Fuhrer was hunting is hit with a rock to the head, knocknig it down, before the earth elemental stabs his prey in the head, killing it......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:48 am

Balthazar turns in Fuhrer's direction, sensing a death. "Fuhrer, you okay back there?" He yells out, beliveing the worst just happened.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:51 am

Fuhrer eneerges form the darkness, a Coyote slung over his shoulder.

"I'm perfectly fine. Just got us dinner."

Fuhrer tosses the coyote onto the earth, before giving Taurus some carrots to much on.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:55 am

"You do know what your getting yourself into by harboring me?" Said Balthazar as he began makeing a fire.

"If he only knew," thought Balthazar in his head, "If he only knew"

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:59 am

Fuhrer grunts as he gets to skinning the coyote.

"I think you have a bit of explaining to do, since you DID cause those people to raid my home........."

Taurus listens to the conversation, munching happily on the carrots......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:04 am

Balthazar stands, prepareing for a long speech. "They did kill my family, but its not just a group of humans and fire elementals after me. Its a large clan of fighters, called the Searing Talon, who are hired to protect villagers and such, you see, I killed quite a lot of people in my time, for quite a lot of money." Balthazar conjuered up the scene with shadow figures ofr Fuhrer *

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:09 am

Fuhrer gets to his feet and eyes Balthazar angrily.

"Wait wait wait, so you're telling me that I'm harboring an ASSASSIN?!"

Taurus gets to his feet, being cautious as Fuhrer walks up to balthazar and points a clawed gauntlet at Balthazar.

'You better start explaining some more, because now I'm REALLY not happy....."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:12 am

"Well, your harboring a former assassin, I gave up that line of work about a year ago. But these crazed warriors have been after me for three years. Imagine what there being paid, to hunt me for three years!"
Stammeredd the Darkness elemental, backing away slowly.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:19 am

Fuhrer snarls.

"Crazed warriors? You are telling me they are crazed? Do you have any idea what you have done?! They are PROTECTORS, Balthazar. They see YOU as a threat! You KILLED who they viewed as innocent people, Balthazar! You are a murderer, shadow elemental, and you know it. Why did I ever let you into my home?"

The earth elemental slumps to the earth, hunched over, obviously saddened. Taurus walks up to his master and nudges him with his snout, glaring at the shadow elemental.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:23 am

" I...I'm sorry.. I was just going to sneak in and grab some food..... I warned you! Yet you still helped my, you should have thrown me out to them.... but dont worry, I'll kill every last one of them..."

Balthazar stands shaeking, attempting to control the rage buidling inside himself.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 am

"No. I am too good natured to throw you out to those beings. Violence will not solve your problem either. I will help you get away from here..... I head for the Appalachians. It will be a long journey. Are you up for it?"

Fuhrer gets up, still eying him cautiously but obviously still too good natured to throw him out to certain death.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard