Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:32 am

Balthazar sits down and looks at the man, while moveing a strand of shadow energy between his fingers. "I'll sleep on it," mutters the darkness elemental before fadeing away into shadows.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:36 am

Fuhrer nods and lies down, tired from the hectic day....

Taurus lies next to his master, the fire still burning long into the night......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Stryker, seeing Ivy's confusion, sighed. "Let's try something else for now," she decided. "Snuffing flames." She stood from her kneeling position and pulled a candle from on top of the fireplace. She set it on the floor and cupped her hands around the wick; with a quick motion from her, as if releasing a captured bird, a tiny flame sprang to life and quickly grew. As the adult clenched her fist, the flame wavered and suddenly died to nothing more than a glowing ember. Ivy's green eyes widened. Stryker lit the wick again. "The trick is to imagine the fire being cut off from its oxygen supply," the golden-eyed woman explained. "If it isn't surrounded by oxygen, it can't burn for long. Ready to give it a try?" Ivy nodded hesitantly and reached forward to try.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Randy hung back, deciding to watch and see what Ivy could do...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:31 pm

The darkness begins to descend upon the Rockies, the true night having coem about. Fuhrer awakens and begins to sharpen his blades in silence save for one cricket, periodically looknig over at Balthazar and Taurus......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 am

The cricket turns into black dust and is whisked away by the wind. "Ahh, thats much better.." Wispers the elemental of the dark as he dozes off to sleep, listening to the sounds of wetstone on steel.

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:20 am

Fuhrer nods to Balthazar and continues sharpening his blades. Taurus snorts a bit but does nothing more.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:40 pm

Ivy sucked in a breath and concentrated. Her open hand was hovering above the tiny, flickering flame. She could almost feel it "breathing"; waves of warmth rising to gently caress her fingers and palm. She held her hand steady, ready to snuff this tiny flame out. Her hand clenched into a fist and she imagined cutting off that breathing; suffocating the fire. Little by little, until there was nothing left for it to breathe....

The candle's flame flickered and died. Stryker breathed a sigh of relief. A Fire Elemental who couldn't snuff a flame was a danger to themselves and the people around them. At least this wasn't as much of a struggle for Ivy as making the fire flare.

Ivy opened her green eyes as the subtly sweet scent of smoke reached her. "I..I did it!" she whispered, hardly believing she'd really done it.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 am

The darkness of the night becoems imperturbable at this point. The flames of the fire have long died out at this point. Fuhrer stops sharpening his blades and looks around. He hoped that there were none who were lurknig in the seemingly unending shadows. The earth elemental yawns loudly before rolling over onto the floor and falls asleep........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:42 am

Randy applauded dramatically. "Nice job Ivy! Of course, you'll need to snuff out more than a candle, you know..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:48 am

Jared soon walked back into his home and locked everything down with some metal plates in the home, the door being re-boarded with some rotting wood, the man tired. After he finished the first floor, he walked upstairs with a lit candle, Andrew already asleep in his bed, Jared still locking up the windows with the metal boards, yawning as he did so. Once he finished, little light shone into the house, the candle still lit, the man going to his room to sleep, the candle on a desk near his bed, Andrew having one aswell, knowing it was useless, however...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby SniperSaurus » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:56 am

Balthazar woke up in a cold sweat. He had dreampt that the Fire elementals had found him. They had killed Fuhrer and Taurus, and he had ran. Why did he run? His mind told him to, that his survival was the most important. But what about all the man had done for him? Why would he do that? He had dreampt the future, and was occasionaly right, the sluaghtering of his family, meeting the Earth elemental..... He was too confused, his mind was lost.... he finally decided to go back to sleep, and contemplate on this dream tomorrow.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 pm

"She'll get there," Stryker said, a warm look in her eyes as she laid a hand on her student's shoulder. "I don't want you to try jumping to putting out wildfires, you hear? A tiny flame is a lot different from one that's out of control." Ivy nodded understandingly. Stryker squeezed gently. "Well done all the same."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Randy laughed. "I hope my advice doesn't get you killed," he remarked.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Ivy smiled at the young man. "The trick is being smart enough to recognize a bad idea when I hear one. Don't worry; I won't run off to tackle wildfires just yet."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:20 pm

"Well, alright, but if you do, it's not my fault now," Randy replied with a smirk. "Now then, what else can you do so far?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:04 pm

Ivy's eyes sparkled. "I'm really good at making shapes out of fire." She clasped her hands, then opened them them as if she were about to cup water in them. Between her hands, nestled in her cupped palms, was a golden-orange rose. Its petals wavered ever so slightly, little tongues of flame reaching for the sky. She clasped her hands again, and when she opened them again the rose had turned into a swan.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Fuhrer awoke after a strange dream. It had the balthazar chracter chasing after him and Taurus, but they were both being chased to a cliff edge by a horde of angry hunters. They then jumped off and he presumed died since he awaoke as they fell. Nevertheless, it left Fuhrer uncomfortable and he nudged Taurus awake before shaking Balthazar, the night still being quite thick........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Raised his eyebrows and nodded, obviously impressed. "Very nice, but can you make something like this?" Extending one arm, he focused for a moment. Flames seemed to materialize out of thin air, swirling around his outstretched arm and forming a nearly perfect sphere in his spread palm. Twitching his fingers, more streams of flame emerged from his fingertips and curved into the sphere, expanding it until it seemed to pop like a balloon, revealing a small replica of Nabonidus, only fiery orange, embers raining around it. The little clone raised an incandescent fist and shook it angrily, and Randy pantomimed Nabonidus' voice: "Ooh, look at me! I'm Nabonidus! I'm always angry and mean to my best buddy Randy!"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Stryker snorted, then raised a hand to cover her mouth. Ivy lost the battle Stryker was fighting and succumbed to a fit of giggles. Her flame swan vanished as she moved her hands away from it.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard