Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Stryker suddenly called, "Lunch is ready." Ivy got up and joked, "Come on Romeo. Your Juliet is calling." She headed for the other room, where Stryker was getting out bowls.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Randy snickered and followed Ivy into the kitchen, as did Nabonidus...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Once the salads, sandwiches, and drinks were finished, Jared carried the food into the dining room on a large tray. Soon after putting the food on the table, the teen rang a bell, and his father walked in, hungered. They both sat down at the table and began eating the salads first, Andrew drinking some of the hot water infront of him for his sore throat.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Stryker was humming quietly to herself as she spooned the soup into the bowls. She handed one to Ivy, who sat on the table and cradled it between her hands. "I will never understand how the food you make is so good," she commented to her teacher. Stryker smiled as she held out a bowl to Randy. "Magic." Ivy snorted. "Ha, ha, you're a riot," she commented.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:43 pm

"I don't believe you," Randy said jokingly, accepting the bowl. "I think you're just a natural cook." Nabonidus silently shook his shadowy head as he waited for his meal as well...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Stryker handed Nabonidus his meal and picked up her own bowl, putting a finger to her lips and giving a wink. "It runs in my family." She took a sip of the broth before pulling out a couple of spoons and handing one to each person.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Randy sat down with a grin. "I bet it does," he said, before digging in, smacking his lips appreciatively. "Oh man, I haven't had a meal like this in weeks!" Nabonidus politely took the spoon in a shadowy extension of his hand, scooping up the soup and putting it in the general location of his where his mouth would normally be. The food disappeared into his shadowy form, and Nabonidus nodded. "Quite delectable, if I do say so myself."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Stryker smiled as Ivy sucked on a piece of chicken, enjoying the flavor. "I'm glad you like it," she said, starting on her own meal.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:14 am

"How could I not?" Randy said after swallowing. Nabonidus merely shook his head. he was surprised they were getting paid at all, with the way the Fire Elemental was acting...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:28 am

Ivy slurped a noodle, earning herself a flick on the forehead from Stryker. She grinned, unrepentant.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:45 am

Soon, the two finished their main course, then started eating the sandwiches. After swallowing down a mouthful of the sandwich, Andrew spoke up, stating, "this is some of the best food I have ever had, son," Jared smiling, gazing over to his father. He soon took a bite out of his own sandwich, his father gulping down some water, trying to help his throat out.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:52 am

Randy glanced at Nabonidus, whispering, "I like these girls already." "I noticed..." Nabonidus replied in irritation.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:04 am

Overhearing the comment, Ivy snorted a laugh and ended up choking on her meal. She recovered after a few moments, but couldn't stop a smirk from playing around her lips. Stryker raised an eyebrow at her, as if unimpressed with the display. "Just, um, remembered a really funny joke," Ivy offered, grinning innocently.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:18 am

Balthazar bowes to the Plump looking man, sit down and says, [i]"Why, I'd love too, and I dont like doors, but thats another story." [/i]
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:23 am

Fuhrer nods and continues eating. He eats a large peice of deer before turning to the elemental.

"Tell me- what brings a city slicker like yourself to the Rocky Mountains? It ain't easy getting around out here. Don't know how many travellers I've had to help through this area 'cause they're too dumb to look at their damn maps...."

Fuhrer drinks some water, his pet bull munching happily away at the hay on the floor......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:28 am

After stuffing himself with the venicine, he took a deep drink of water, looked up at Fuhrer and said, "Well up untill about two hours ago, I had family up in these parts."

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:33 am

Fuhrer turns his head to the side after a huge swig of water.

"What do you mean USED to?"

Taurus now looks over at the man........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 am

AFter playing with some shadows on his hand for a moment, looked up and said, "Well, I angered a gang of three fire benders, lead by a light bender. All I did was refuse to sell them my land before I left to one of the dead citys, so they decided to kill my grandfather, my father, my mother, and my eight year old brother."

Balthazar looked back down at his food, now shivering and holding back tears, finally accepting his family's death.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:42 am

Fuhrer nods.

"I understand, Balthazar. My family was killed by some human hunters. But..... I am naturally good natured, so I have never bothered hunting them down. Life...... goes on."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:46 am

"Really? I killed the group of murderers, sent their heads back to their familys, and promptly slaughtered their wives and children."

Balthazar inhaled heavily and said, "But enough talk! Let us dine!"

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard