Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:44 pm

"See, Nabonidus?" Randy said over his shoulder at the glowering Dark Elemental. "This stuff's comedy gold!" Nabonidus narrowed his eyes and hissed, "Don't make me demonstrate to young Ivy here how to snuff out a Fire Elemental, Randy..." Randy paused, before lowering his arm. At the same time, the little clone of Nabonidus vanished into nothingness. "Killjoy..."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby SniperSaurus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:54 am

Balthazar awoke to Taurus's face infront of his. "Aaaaaaaaah!" Cried the former assassin. "What... its... still... time to sleep Fuhrer...."

And with that he rolled over and slept again.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:46 am

Fuhrer tries again.

"I don't feel comfortable, Balthazar. We really should get moving to avoid the possible threats out here."
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:55 am

"I dont really think anyone can find us here, but very well, how shall we travel?" Balthazar slowly stood, wakeing.

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 am

Fuhrer gets up to his feet, rubbing two sticks together to create a makeshift torch.

"We must leave this pond, for the hunters will be here by daybreak, and by that time it will be too late to escape. We must head down the mountain pass and enter into the plains. There we will have to ask an eld friend of mine on how to get to the eastern seaboard. We will be safe there from both the hunters and the fire elementals hunting you...."

Taurus gets to his feet, grunting and huffing, shaking his head to awaken before drinking from the nearby pond to rejuvinate himself........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Balthazar weighed his options. Stand and fight to the inevitable death, or survival. Survival sounded pretty good to him, so he stoof and spoke to Fuhrer,"Very well, but err, will we be riding Taurus?"

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:03 pm

"No. Taurus is too tired from last night to be ridden. We will walk there for now."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:02 pm

"Or I could get my shadowsteed," replied the catious elemental, "But I dont think he could carry a bull.... unless...."

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:57 pm

"Unless what? Unless he buys a jumbo cargo wagon?"

The earth elemental says inquisitively as Taurus mvoes to his master's side.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Stryker chuckled. "Ever seen a rainbow of fire?" she asked the room at large, putting her hands behind her back and making a twisting motion. The fire, though it wouldn't be immediately noticable, began to turn blue at its base.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Randy stroked his chin in a mocking form of thoughtfulness. "No, I don't believe I have. Care to elaborate?" he asked with a grin.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Stryker smiled. "Watch." She twisted her hands again; the fire suddenly flared, making Ivy jerk away in surprise. The tips of the tongues of flame were red-orange; under that, a warm golden color that faded to whitish yellow. Underneath that it turned green, then blue, then a violet color. Ivy's eyes widened, the blonde teen left speechless for a moment. She finally managed, "I didn't know fire could even turn some of those colors..."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Randy's eyes widened at the spectacle. "Someone needs to take a picture," he said jokingly.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Stryker chuckled, bringing her hands into the open again. The fire died down, colors returning to normal. "It's not hard to change the color of fire," she said. "Just imagine the color you want the fire to be and..." She made a wringing motion as if squeezing excess water out of a towel. "It's getting different colors in the same flame that's the real trick."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:41 pm

"I can tell," Randy replied. Glancing at Ivy, he added, "Do YOU know any fancy tricks yet?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Ivy cocked her head. "Well...other than making shapes out of my fire..." She chewed her lip for a moment in thought before brightening. "I can do this." She pursed her lips and blew out; a stream of blue-white flames shot out of her mouth.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:55 pm

"I thought you were an Elemental, not a dragon," Randy said jokingly.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:04 pm

The young woman grinned, the stream of flame dying. "Apparently now I'm both."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:17 pm

"Well, you should probably focus more of the Elemental stuff," Randy replied. "Last thing we want is a dragon who can't control her own fire."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 pm

"Quiet you, I'm working on it," Ivy said, giving Randy's shoulder a gentle punch as she rose to her full height.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard