Mastermind E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Mastermind E-war

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:36 am

The Soldiers keep firing, the jungle before them beginning to thin out and burn to a crisp, threatening to kill all that lurks in there. "Sir, isn't this counter productive?" a captain says. Rukh says, "I don't care! We can regrow this later! I will make them suffer for their treachery! Warriors- burn this place to the ground! Slaughter all in your way!" the soldeirs begin pressing forward, the legion moving like an unstoppable wall of meat.........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:39 am

The ground was beginning to explode all around the attacking forces, hidden artillery guns deep in the jungle opening fire to help out retreating soldiers. More and more laser fire pounded the advancing forces, but it didn't seem to come as often as it did moments ago, due to the heavy losses...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 am

Some wrehns and Krug fall, but few Sheekh do. The krug fire into the jungle, some of the mortar rounds melting the turrets, while others miss and others still simply make more fire around the turrets, melting them far slower than those that took direct hits. The sheekh legion stops its advance for a few minutes to let their plasma weaponry to cool down.......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:45 am

More explosions went off near the enemy ranks, while lasers continued flying at the stopped forces. The armored Saurugans and their riders soon charged towards the enemy ranks once they got near, plasma swords glowing brightly as they tore out of the jungle towards enemy forces...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:48 am

The approaching saurugans and their riders are met with static rifles jolting their hearts, while the less fortunate ones are vaporized by plasma mortar fire......

The Ghru'loks fire their plasma cannons onto the remaining turrets, blowing them to smithereens upon contact with them......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:50 am

Some of the fast Saurugans reached enemy ranks, their riders slashing at the alien warriors with their massive, duel-bladed plasma swords. More lasers pounded those not being attacked by the riders and Saurugans, while artillery cannons near the capital city soon began to fire, too far away to be hit at all...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:56 am

The wrehn skirmishers fall back behind the Krug, who are so big that they simply swat the riders off of their Saurugans before scrushing them under their weight. Those that are not swatted off are lifted with their mounts and tossed back into the jungle with a sickening crunch........

Rukh says, "Alright, this is ridiculous. Ghru'loks! Aim your cannons in the direction of those missiles!" The cannons aim into the air, before they fire in the general direction, being able to fire farther than the defenders would expect. Rukh then thought in his head, (If this continues, we're exiting atmosphere and glassing the whole damn planet.)

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:58 am

"Hold your fire! We'll wait for them to come to us now!" Hurgo ordered his men after some time, the losses to great to continue with head-on fighting. Warriors were ceasing fire in some time, before hiding all within the foilage, waiting for the enemy units to travel into the jungle...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:00 am

Rukh says, "Krug! Wrehns! Move forward. Make sure to blast anything that moves." The soldiers grunt in reply before they move forward into the jungle. Ghru'loks continue their bombardment, setting fire to the jungle while firing towards the city.......
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 am

Parts of the city's walls soon went down along with a couple of buildings from the bombardment, while the guns themselfs were annihilated. Soldiers continued waiting for unsuspecting enemies, Hurgo leaping from tree to tree towards his target, his rifle already out and ready to be fired...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby C S » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:12 am

By time the harvesters were finished, there was nothing left of the carrier ship. They all flew back into the ship's holding bays, docking into individual holding areas and linking up with the ship. Their stores were drained, accumulating in the ship's main converter. Supplies were distributed amongst the ship as repairs started, the main craft heading back into space.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:13 pm

The krug and Wrehns proceeded cautiously, nothing escaping their sight......

Rukh thought about the situatio and how these...... simpletons.... fought, it would take his army weeks to conquer the place, and that would require nothing short of burning the whole planet to the ground. Deciding to try and communicate again, the general activates his transportable communicator and reaches out to the nearest communication device..... bingo. There was one extremely nearby in the trees. He reaches out to the being and says, "Simpleton! This is General Rukh speaking to you. Tell your leaders to surrender to the legion and we will stop our assault."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Hurgo, listening to the voice, soon responded by saying, "me, a simpleton? I'm a grand leader of this army, yet, the reason you're fighting little resistance is due to a clumsy admiral that took my forces, and wasted them upon another alien race! This place here was mostly jungle until they 'harvested it' and killed farmers living in that exact area! I WILL not tolerate an ambush from other alien beings, and once we saw those weapons, we opened fire, and I will NOT call off my troops!" The angered commander soon spotted the alien leader from a tree branch, but didn't take aim with his rifle. Soldiers continued to hide, waiting for other alien warriers to come right into their trap...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:28 am

"Then you have sealed your planet's fate, 'grand leader'. A pity we could not sort out our petty differences." Rukh closes up his communicator. He then yells, "Krug! Wrehns! Return to me." The krug and Wrehns stop in their tracks before heading back towards the general. "Rukh," a captain says, "what are you doing?" "I'm calling back our troops," he says. "We're wiping these b*stards out of existence." He then heads back towards the juggernaut he was on, the sheekhs following him, disappointed, as Ghru'loks, Krug, and Wrehns rush to enter as well.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:32 am

Hurgo, angered at what that alien... SCUM... had decided, raised his rifle, before firing a bolt right at the back of his head, speeding off by leaping to different trees soon after. "Soldiers, charge, now!" the commander yelled out, his men soon getting out from the vegetation they hid in and ran towards the edge of the jungle, guns prepared to fire...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:38 am

Rukh had already entered the ship by the time the rifle was fired. However, a sheekh took the blow for him to the neck, literally severing his head form his spinal cord as the legionaire's corpse falls to the ground. The dropships close up before they begin flying off of the planet. Rukh activates his communicator again before saying to the commander, "Enjoy what time you have left as ruler. When we return, your civilized life will be destroyed, and you will answer to the empire."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 am

Hurgo soon replied to the alien commander, in a slightly shakey voice, saying, "but...! Can't we just...! Try to work... something out?!" Some crew members in the ships orbitting their homeworld could just tell a battle had erupted down on the planet's surface, due to the barely visible flames in the jungle and the bombs that were exploding all around it. The captain of one even watched, all the ships preparing their defences as the alien ships started to enter the planet's atmosphere...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 am

Rukh replies, "Ah, so NOW you want to talk? Call off your soldiers and your ships, and we'll talk." The dropships hover about three miles off of the ground by now, halting, waiting for the commander to reply.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:01 am

The fearful commander soon said, "I... I will, right now, hang on." Hurgo soon cut off communications for a bit, before shouting out, "don't attack the aliens anymore, men! Just leave them be!" the confused soon did as they were told, those within the fleet soon getting the order aswell. "Ok... they're standing down," the man said after re-establishing communications with the alien leader...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:20 am

"Excellent." Rukh says. The drop ships begin to decend down again at a decent pace, nearing where they had landed before.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard