Mastermind E-war

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Mastermind E-war

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 am

Hurgo began leaping from the trees, moving to the open field through the flaming vegetation and waited for the ships to return. The soldiers waited in the jungle itself, not wanting to try and spark up another battle again... they had only so much warriors to use due to the heavy losses thanks to a certain admiral, and had enough injured and dead in the jungle itself...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:25 am

The ships land again onto the surface of the planet. The side of one ship opens, and the general steps out with two sheekhs by his side. "You wish to speak to me now?"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:29 am

"Yes... I just want this fighting to end! We have little to defend our home, due to a headstrong fool that wasted thousands of troops for nothing! Please spare us!" Hurgo said, keeping his distance from the alien creatures, however. He couldn't trust them at all, but still didn't want to lose his homeworld, it's inhabitants, or himself, especially due to never getting a direct order to attack from the emperor himself...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:35 am

"Of course.... but we require you and your people to do a few things for us in exchange for the empire's protection." The sheekh soldiers stand down before backing up form rukh to give him space.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:38 am

"Like... what?" Hurgo asked the alien leader after a moment, coming a bit closer to the latter soon afterwards. The commander would still have to discuss this with the emperor himself, and it would probably cost him his life for doing this in the first place...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:42 am

Rukh replies, "In exchange for protection and reinforcement by the empire, you are required to let sheekh settlers come to the planet, and for us to use your resources in the event of war."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:44 am

"Ok, it's a deal," Hurgo soon replied after a moment, before turning on his communication device and soon contacted the emperor. "What is it?" the latter soon asked, before the former stated somewhat silently, "my lord, we appearently belong to another empire now..."

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:49 am

Rukh waits patiently for the commander to finish speaking. This planet had more problems than the empire was used to solving, but the extra resources are always welcome, especially since their homeworld was so desolate...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:52 am

"What?!?! Of all the ridic-" "I'm sorry, my lord, but it's true, and, it was either that or death," the two said to eachother, before the emperor replied, "I'm going to have your head for this!" Hurgo soon shut down communications, before saying to the alien commander, "than it's settled, you rule over us now..."

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:57 am

Rukh nods before speaking into his communicator. "Council? This is General Rukh. The voyage was a success, and no cities were lost." "Excellent Rukh. We will be sending 0261 and some transports over immediately." "I'll be expecting them. Rukh, over and out." The general closes communications. "I will see what I can do about your leader's opinion on this situation. He will no longer need his power."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:06 am

"You can contact him now with this," Hurgo soon responded, tossing his communicator to the alien leader. Soldiers watched from the jungle, keeping their weapons lowered as ordered to keep from even beginning another battle...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:11 am

Rukh takes the communicator. "Leader of this planet- this is General Rukh, commander of the Sheekhatan legion. You have officially been relieved of your duty."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:13 am

"Wait, WHAT?!?! Ugh, nevermind... I understand," the emperor soon said after some time, lowering his head soon afterwards. Both he, Hurgo and everyone on the planet would be disappointed at what was soon going to take place over time, due to the new "alliance" that was formed...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:19 am

The general gives the communicator to the commander. "For your honesty, I will make you the commanding officer of this planet's military forces. However, you will need to prove your worth when the time comes." The general enters his transport. Two fly up to leave, but one stays behind. A few seconds later, it opens up and a good sized group of Krug, wrehns, Sheekhs, and Ghru'loks emerge. "Use these troops for defense, and expect the visitors to arrive soon." This was Rukh's last transmission before the two dropships leave atmosphere..........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 am

"I will," Hurgo replied after a moment, before speaking to the alien warriors, saying, "I need you, for now, of course, to help those still under my command to stop that spreading fir within the jungle right now. I'll give you more direct orders later once this is done with..."

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:25 am

The soldiers growl in reply before heading into the jungle to go put out the flames caused by the brief conflict. The plasma weapon settings are changed to cooling jets, and the soldeirs get to work fixing the problems....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:27 am

Soldiers and farmers in the area gather buckets and rush to any nearby lakes, putting as much water as possible into them, befoe taking them back and dump the water out onto the base of the fires. Hurgo watches the alien warriors and his own work, crossing his arms as he watched the scene...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:33 am

The legionaires get to work cooling down the flames, letting the other soldiers put them out with water......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:36 am

The soldiers and farmers soon made a long line to a large lake and were transporting buckets of water from the man closest to it to the person closest to the fires themselfs. Hurgo continued watching this teamwork, but still didn't realize he was the only one watching. A pack of wild Saurugans stalked the farmers and soldiers from a distance, waiting for the right moment to strike...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:41 am

Some wrehns who were not helping notice something moving. Raising their static rifles, the soldiers aim their weapons in the direction of the movement, talking in a strange, fast language that sounds like gibberish.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard