Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:37 pm

Post Profiles in This Topic Only.

Ship Restrictions:
No non-existing ship from that time.
No modern ships.
No airships.
No submarines (only sub is the Dutchman).

Weapons:
Historical Weapons (Only weapons from that time period).

General Rules:
You can change your ship by boarding NPC ships.
You can buy new ships.
You can take a letter of marque at any country.
You can become a governor of your own city.
You can not steal a players city.
You can start a city on the island of a player.
Minimum age is 16.
Maximum age is 90.
You can start a fleet of max 4 ships.

my character
Name:Yuke Blood
Trade:Freebooter
Ship:a war schooner
Description:A real captains hat,banda a nice trimmed beard dreadlocks 3/4 camo trousers,and a sleeve shirt
Ship description:Black stern, gold canons, 12 lbs long guns,Red sails with skelleton and i'm sailing the belgian flag
Ship name:The Barberian
personality:Calm simple free booter,no pirate(yet) exually i'm dashing :)

Yuke has taken goodbye's with his parents and is starting his own adventure no enemy's lots of ally's but he can change that cause his living his own live now and after taking up suply's and food rations he's sailing to wards Isla Muella his favorite colony where Yuke went on vacation with his dad but now he's going alone with his friends as crew to sell chocolate
great adventure...
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:21 pm

Name: James Sparrow
Trade: Pirate
Ship: Light Galleon
Description: basicly Jack Sparrow miniature, looking almost exactly like his father, but with a scar on his left cheek. he has a very good looking engraved sword, with: "why's the rum gone?" written on it. it was a gift that his father left him when he was young. he lived with his uncle for most of his life, but still has Jack's favourite blade, which was made by a blacksmith friend of his father's.
Ship description: looks similar to the Black Pearl, with an almost entirely black hull and the speed and durability are part of what it was designed for. the plans for it were made by another friend of jack's, ready for when James finally started his life on the sea. it is entirely black, but has several different coloured barrels of paint in the hold, ready to be used should the ship need to be desguised as a differen't country's merchant ship. it has a Jolly Roger flying from the mainmast
Ship name: Black Dragon
Country: England [the only country who's ships he doesn't attack]
personality: loves to joke around and make people laugh. he is exactly like his father when it comes to his personality.

James got onboard the Black Dragon, saying goodbye to his uncle, who had taught him how to be an excellent captain, and sailed to Tortuga, planning on finding out what had happened to his father [oh boy, s he gonna get a headache... :lol: ]
Last edited by The Kingpin on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:33 pm

Sailing towards isla muelle Yuke came in to a gigantic storm the storm that almost got him killed ,5 crewmen died in this horror storm the ship has heavy damage and the food rations are verry low .by this storm Yuke had to go ashore the closest island :Douwensen luckely this was allied colony to Blood
But just when he gets ashore soldiers came to Yuke ...
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:18 pm

James reached Tortuga, and started to walk toward the tavern there, when he was stopped by a woman. she said: "Jack Sparrow!", and he replied: "Captain...Captain Jack Sparrow. no im his son, Captain James Sparrow. and who might you be?". she said: "son!" and slapped him on the cheek. he said, with his head still facing away, "i'm not sure i deserved that". he looked back at her, and said: "might i ask why you...." but she interupted, saying: "boys! its jack Sparrow's son! get 'im!". 5 men charged at him drunkenly, swords pointed at him. he drew his own, and started swinging it around with very high skill, soon disarming 3. he yelled at the last 2, saying: " boys! are you gonna let that woman tell you what to do?!". that seemed enough to stop them. they turned around, looked at the now shocked woman and charged at her with their swords. the other three followed.
he walked to the tavern and asked the barkeep where Jack Sparrow was. the Barkeep replied: "Jack Sparrow? are you a bit Drunk? you are Jack Sparrow!". an aging man walked in, saying: "no. that be his ghost! his body be sleeping in the stomach of the Kraken now!". James drew a gold and silver dagger with J.S carved into it, and put it at the man's neck, then said: "Jack Sparrow! where is he! tell me now, or that slithering reptilian tongue of yours will be wriggling on the floor!". the terrified man said: "Jack was a friend of mine! he was killed by the Kraken! the Black Pearl went down with 'im! it's impossible to get 'im back now, since he's probably livin' on the Flyin' Dutchman! but you may be able to find out something at the Tavern on Douwesen! that Dutch skallywag of a barkeep knows everythin' abou' everythin'!". James, while annoyed, decided to calm down. he got one of his men to get some supplies loaded up onto the Black Dragon, and told the man: "if i find out your lieing, i'll come back and slit your throat with this very dagger!". the man said: "i only know that that man knows more than i do! i can't promise he'll tell you anything useful!" and ran back into the tavern. James asked for a barrel of the best rum taken to his quarters, to help him plan his way to douwsen. then he ordered a room and slept the night. it wasn't a good sleep. the next day, he got on board the Black Dragon, and set sail for Douwesen...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:56 am

The soldiers taken Yuke to prison for no reason .while he was sitting there he
started thinking what his crew was doing them dutchman are agianst belgians
he thought but then he got an idea,Blood gots his parrot he tied a message for help to the leg of Trindo and told the parrot to go ahead for james sparrow a kid where Yuke grew up with they where verry good friends that time ,hopefully they still are ...
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:23 am

passing by Quebradas Costillas, a scarlet coloured parrot flew through his captain's quarters window and started saying: "rrraaak! James Sparrow, James Sparrow, rrraaak! Captain Blood! rrraaak!". James responded by saying: shoo you mangy flying rat!". it then landed on his desk, messing up his map. he would have shot the bloody thing, but noticed it had a note tied to its leg. it had also said "Captain Blood". Captain Blood was the son of a friend of his father's, who, at one time, was a crew member under Jack's command. his First Mate. he took the note and read it. it said: "James, i need your help. i've been locked away in a dutch prison for no reason. i heard you wanted to know about your father. i know what happened. i saw it. its too much for me to write..i don't have that many words in my dictionary [ :P pirates weren't rich enough to learn how to write well. they could barely read, but, for the sake of the RPG, lets just say these 2 were able to learn enough to read and write :P ]. help me out and i'll tell you exactly what to do to get him back.". James looked at the bird, and picked it up. he put it next to his own Scarlet Macaw, and gave it food and water. "bloody 'ell, if this thing flew all the way from douwesen to get here, i'm surprised it didn't drop from the sky!" he thought. he looked at his first mate, and said: "Nathaniel, get the crew to load up, double time. we need to get all the supplies we might need to get away from a dutch fleet after we're done at Douwesen port.". the First Mate nodded and walked out. James started charting out the quickest route to Douwesen. he wrote a quick note and strapped it to his Macaw's leg, and told him to take it to the First Mate. it spread it's huge wings and flew out of the window. Nathaniel the First Mate heard the Macaw sluttering its wings and land on the port in Quebradas Costillas. it said his name and he turned around. the macaw raised it's left foot, to which a message was strapped. on it was written: "bring alot of cannonballs, chain shot and grape shot". the First mate smiled and sent the Macaw back to the captain. and went into town to get the stock in ammunition and rum. they had plenty of food already. after all the cargo was loaded up, the men go onboard the Black dragon and sailed full sail for Douwesen. before leaving, James had the crew switch the sails, changing them to black to help terrify any person stupid enough to play hero. he also had them remove the Black Dragon plaque, and replace it with the "Black Pearl" plaque. they were going to scare the daylights out of the dutch...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:15 pm

Waiting for any answer of his parrot with instruction or a message that he's going to get out of here he was watching for a dog with keys cause he gots a bone to lure it :D the only problem is there ain't no dog :( just then the governer came in to tell Yuke that he's going to be hanged next week because they caught him with smuggeling chocolate ,Yuke says :I had documents for that and what did you do with me crew ?Governer says:
we have taken away the chocolate and sended your crew back to their home's and taking your ship under our command
goobye pirate :twisted: from this day on Yuke hated them dutchman and sweared he will commandeer douwensen ...
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:53 pm

meanwhile, at the Black "Pearl", James sends his Macaw to take a message to the jail cell window in Douwesen and told the Macaw to find Captain Blood. 3 hours later, Rainbow the Macaw reaches the prison and finds Captain Blood. it says quietly: "Captain Blood, Captain Blood". the inprisoned Captain sees the macaw and takes the note, and reads it. it said: "my Dear friend, i am on my way to help. be prepared to jump out of the hole in the wall when the Black Pearl arrives. don't bother with your crew. if they're captured, we can comandeer the Barbarian and you can control half my crew, to sail her. if you can, try and get your weapons back after the cannonballs hit, and keep on the ground when the shots are fired. my men will be aiming at the prison first. after that, we'll take care of the fort. last i saw, they were under maintenance after a british 100 gun ship of the line raided the city, bombarding it with cannonballs. you'll be out of there and on your ship in no time.". after reading it, Captain Blood looked at the Macaw. it was Jack Sparrow's old Macaw, Rainbow, who's tail had several colours and his head was striped with almost all the colours of the rainbow, going from the tip of his beak to the tip of his massive tail. he raised the bone to the Macaw and said: "hungry?". Rainbow cocked his head then flew off. back to the ship.

two hours later, at midnight, mist had covered the area around the port. the Black "Pearl" sailed into the harbour. Captain Sparrow told the crew to target the prison, and load the guns with cannon balls. they fired, punching several holes into the wall of the prison, catching everyone by surprise. the fort's gun crews were resting for the night, with only 3 men on watch. the captain's macaw took care of those 3 by scratching and pecking at their faces until they fell off the edge of the high towers they were posted at. all James hoped was that Blood could make it out alive...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:06 pm

Yuke was glad his friend got the message and prepared himself for the attack , a soon he heard canon fire he hitted the gras. several shots fired but they all missed his cell only 1 shot hitted the wall what cause that the gate of his cel was catapulted out of his pins . Yuke ranned out of his cell and taken his gun and offcourse his HAT. but the guards already awaken and stopped Yuke and say:Guilty people belong in there cell ,Yuke:I'm terrible sorry if i seen 1 i'll tell you ,Supprised by his weird word to guards are looking dumb at each other Yuke didnt hesitate and stabbed them both,Running further with draw sword he saw another guard who putted him in a rough fight what after some moves is won by blood,running trough douwensen and headed for port he saw his great friend James already brought some men asshore to pick him up

finnaly aboard ship he thanks his friend and told his friend he got some info about his father:"if ya want to beat the kraken we must visit tia dalma but first we need me ship back ans sell it so i can by me a Frigate
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:30 pm

James Sparrow, who'd been having a very lucky streak lately, gave Yuke some money to help him buy the frigate. after Yuke was taken back to his ship, the Black Dragon turned around and sailed out of the harbour, the Barbarian close behind. once they were out on the open sea, they raise the portuguese flag and sailed the friendly port of Conciecao, the Portuguese island nearest to them, and the only one who would be friendly to them under any flag. they both sailed together to the island, where Yuke soon got himself a new crew and ship, along with other things...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:38 pm

on open sea Yuke saw them coming..Pirates 2 dutch fleuts sailing under pirate command
Yuke turned hi's ship and fired chainshots on 1 of the fleuts ... direct hit the mast broke down james did the same with his Pearl but he fired boms at the damaged ship the bombs hitted the cargo hold what was loaded with gun powder and so it blew up the whole ship same thing happend to the other fleut so these pirates exually sunk without firing 1 shot (men what a team:p)
after this fight they back loaded the cannons and setted full sail to conceicao
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:42 pm

surprised the pirates actually attacked what they saw as "the Black Pearl", he started thinking whether the Pirates were paid to do it.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:46 pm

Sparrow told what he though when yuke getted aboard to drink some rum to drove time :Who is this mistery milloinair who want us dead??Yuke says maby some royal navy rat who hates pirates who kill some of them dutch friends
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby HorseGal » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:07 pm

Name: Adeline Stellers
Trade: Pirate
Ship: She currently doesn't have a ship
Description: Adeline has fair skin with dark brown hair and deep chocolate brown eyes. She looks well proportioned. She is of average weight. Her hair goes down to her chest area. She will normaly wear a dress that was fit for a daughter of a Trader. Sometimes, she will have a white tunic with black pants hidden in one of her dwarers for when she decides to leave home and become a pirate. She also carries a cutlass hidden in her dwarers for when it is needed. There is a gold ring on her finger with a ruby in the middle. This was given to her by her father.
Ship description: N/A
Ship name: N/A
personality: Adeline pretty much wants to be like an independant woman. She does not want any help from a man. She believes that she can take care of herself. When she is out in public, she acts like how a lady should act. Her mother taught her how to act like a respectable lady. Adeline believes that manners are in fact important. She says "please" and "thank you" and curtises when she greets someone. But she knows in order to become a pirate, she would have to abandon some of these manners.

Adeline cares about her close friends and family. She will try to protect and help them the best that she can. She is a fun girl to hang around. She often likes to sing songs that her father taught her and tell stories. She is great to have around when times are tough. She could brighten spirits with a song or a tale.

Adeline was walking along the docks of Port Royal looking at each and every ship that was held there. They were all very beautiful in her eyes. She admired the cotton white masts and the red wood of the ships. It looked all so rich. There were ships ranging from War Galleons all the way to the small Sloop. "They are very beautiful," thought the young lady as she continued gazing at the ships.
Last edited by HorseGal on Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:08 pm

Sparrow started to think very hard, trying to figure out who this man was. he asked Yuke if he had any rich enemies who wanted him dead. Yuke shook his head. Yuke was taken back to his ship and they continued. after 2 days, they arrived. the winds were merciful this month. they provided plenty of speed and wind in the sails, but no storms.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:15 pm

Yuke went ashore whith sparrow cause its much safer with 2 they first went for the shipyard he sold his ship and bought his frigate then they went to the tavern where they met lots of people who wanted to join yuke's crew also yuke buyed Sparrow some drinks and asked around in the tavern if there are any rumors of a rich men chasing a ship called the barberian or black pearl
and a nousy sailor hear it an lefted the tavern, yuke saw the suspicous character leaving the tavern and asked sparrow if they went checking it out
sparrow agreed,sow that catched up with that suspicous sailor and asked him some "friendly"questions ...
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby HorseGal » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:43 pm

Adeline continued walking along the dock until she finally found a beautiful looking ship. It was a Sloop of War, but it was beautiful nonetheless. It looked like it was made by the finest wood out there. It was shining in all it's glory. It was pretty small, but it looked perfect to her. It looked like it was crafted by the finest carpenters out there. "I need this ship! But how to get it?" She walked away from the docks back to the house, where her mother was waiting for her. Her mother looked pretty angry for arriving late.

Later that night, Adeline got her clothes ready. She changed into her white tunic and black pants and attached a cutglass to her belt. Adeline decided that she was going to comandeer that Sloop of War. All she needed was another person to help her, and she knew exactly who. She had a childhood friend who would help her almost in anything. He was a good advisor and a fun guy to hang around. At first, he didn't agree with this. He thought that it would be a bad idea. But then at last he agreed. All he needed was a little convincing. Adeline was pretty good at convincing her friend.

Before leaving the house, she took some shillings and hid them in her pocket. She quietly sneeked out of the house. Her friend, named Allen was waiting for her by the pier. She arrived with everything ready. "Ok, we're going to comandeer the Tartan. It should be pretty easy..."

They quietly sneaked along the docks. They reached the Sloop of War. Even in the night, it was a beautiful looking ship. It seemed that nobody was guarding the small ship at night, but none can be too sure. She took her cutglas out just in case and sneaked on board. The name of the Sloop of War was The Revenge. A beautiful name for a beautiful ship.

Adeline readied the ship for departure. Allen helped. This seemed both easy and hard at the same time. "A ship of my own..this is good." Soon enough, they were out sailing. Out of Port Royal and to the open caribbean.

its a cutglas no cutlass :edited by Yuke just for help ;)
Last edited by HorseGal on Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:51 pm

James drew his all too familiar engraved dagger, and asked the suspicious man what he knew, keeping the dagger hidden behind his back until he needed it. the man said: "wha' business is it to you wha' i know abou' the man after the pearl?". James exposed the dagger, curved in an attractive angle so that it's inner edge was serrated, and the outer edge super sharp. he brought it to the man's neck and warned him: "this is what it is to me. you can tell me, or get hurt."

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:01 pm

The man was scared of the dagger and decided to talk:The governor of port royal is no longer the head of that port sir! its take over by some louzy admiral who paid allot of my for finding a compass that doesn't work
James though"so thats why they attacked me at tortuga"Yuke is verry intrested in this story,and listen carefully what the guy says
He whisper agianst james if it doens't bother to you tell me on sea what this is all about,Back in the tavern Yuke askes this is your quest so tell me What we gonna do first kill them admiral or go to tia? its both a long trip ;) ...
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:14 pm

"we need to take care of the admiral first" said James, sharpening his blade in his quarters on the ship. "the less naval power we have to face, the better our chances of rescuing my father."

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Next

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard