Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Postby Shade » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:32 am

Storm chuckled and thought of a small obstacle. "Ah, but what would Sparrow think about this plan?" she asked. She didn't think he would object, but he was a captain after all. He had to sail by some rules at least.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Adeline smirked at the thought of Captain Sparrow. "I am sure he would not mind. We would just have to bring the idea up to him, of course!"
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 pm

"Wuzzat about a party?" asked James as his head poked up from below deck, the pirate proceeding to ascend the rest of the way up the steps, three mugs of milk in hand. "RAAAK Drink up me Hearties yo hoooo!" squawked Rainbow at the top of the main mast, barely audible over the waves but just enough to inject that extra dose of amusement into the situation, James keeping a straight face however...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Previous

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard