Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby HorseGal » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Adeline laughed at the bird's response to James and raised a fine eyebrow as the bird started at her. "Now Rainbow, will you please apologize to James for me? You know that is not nice to say. I promise you a scrumptious piece of rum covered mango."
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:19 pm

Rainbow shook his head in disagreement. he wouldn't be bought off so easily. James for now watched on in amusement at Adeline's attempts to bargain with Rainbow...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Adeline frowned at Rainbow and shook her head. "Aw you're a mean bird, you, you hurt my feelings there Rainbow." She sniffed as if she was about to cry. "Well, I guess you don't get your mango then."
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:53 am

Storm looked on in amusement as she leaned against James' doorframe. "I hate to break up this little love-fiesta, but I would like for this voyage to start before night falls," she said. "Oh and I did knock," she added.

Cosimo looked at the Reaper nervously, he hoped Storm could behave herself while he wasn't with her. He knew how badly-tempered she was and harsh, and hard. He ran a hand through his hair and looked out at sea again, please, please let her behave.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:23 pm

James looked at Storm for a moment, then pointed at the sails behind her. "Well if you didn't notice, we're moving. I was waiting for YOU to finish off doing what you were doing in your cabin. can't blame us for getting bored". suddenly, the click of a pistol could be heard and James' pistol was pointed at Rainbow. "And Rainbow, if you really want to wind me up i have a perfectly capable cabinboy who could turn you into a stew for the crew. how's that sound?". the Macaw seemed to have completely changed his mind about bothering James, hopping off his hat and landing on his perch. "RAAK! Mango now please? RAAK" he squawked at Adeline, cocking his head to the side slightly in an attempt to pursuade her. in the mean while, James put the compass on the desk, then looked at Storm. "hold it and tell me where it points"...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:19 pm

While James and Storm carried on their conversation, Adeline was focusing on Rainbow and his attempt to get a mango from her. She studied his avian face and sighed. She knew that she should try to ignore Rainbow, but then again he was pulling that face. "Hm, if you're patient, then I will award you with a rum covered mango, how does that sound?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Storm picked up the compass and looked at the face as the needle spun slowly back and forth until landing on North by Northwest. "North by Northwest," she said and whipped out her map. "And the nearest 'known' land mass in that direction is Hispaniola," she said pointing the small dot in the Carribean Sea.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:16 pm

"Hispaniola.......that's not far from Tortuga....Nathan! North by Northwest. full sail" he ordered, the First Mate nodding before heading out, Raphael's loud, deep voice booming over the deck not long afterwards. James looked at Storm, saying "assuming this is a Golden Chain, how do you think a pirate would react if he saw it? they'd be killing eachother over it. now, we won't assume it's in Tortuga. they'd be talking about it constantly if it was, and there's not much chance it's got there in the time since we left. we haven't been gone for long. but we'll need to keep a sharp eye on the Compass once we reach Hispaniola, and circle around that area and see what the compass is actually pointing at"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:19 am

Storm took off her hat and scratched her braided head. She slipped her hat back on and sighed. "Isn't Hispaniola all sugar plantation?" she asked nervously.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:23 am

Adeline was engrossed in her own thoughts and worries. I wonder when this journey will end, and what time are we going to be resting? She glanced over at Rainbow, who looked patient so far. She gave him an approving nod and stroked his feathered belly. She then turned her attention over to Captain Storm and James and heard Storm's question. "Why nervous about a sugar plantation?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Storm gulped and scratched her head again. "Slaves," she said simply. Suddenly her collar started to get itchy and so did her sleeves. "I hate watching people suffer like that," she said.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 am

Adeline wrinkled her nose. "It's sickening how people can treat others, but what can you do about it?" She sighed. "I don't think it would be possible to somehow free them."
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 am

Storm pursed her lips, snorted and covered her mouth. "Oh believe me, there are ways," she said and swiped a hand over her face to hide her smile.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:10 am

"my Bosun, Raphael, was a slave. treated awfully by the drivers that he was force to work for. got into a fight after i saw how badly he was being treated, and how they were planning to kill him for not working hard enough, when he was barely standing. managed to scare the ringleader into releasing him...didn't take much doing after i shot his brother right between the eyes as a threat...told him that i'd take the rest of his goons out and hand him to the slaves to do with as they pleased. worked well enough... and he's been with me ever since" said James with a shrug...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Storm looked at James with a quizzical look. "But he's... huge, it's hard to imagine him taking orders from anyone," she said. "In fact I was starting to wonder how you bribed him into it."
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:42 pm

"Well when you've got whips and guns trained on you and your family, it's a bit more difficult to resist" explained James. "i took his family back to Africa and gave his tribe weapons and ammunition i had looted off a warship. there's enough there to last them a good decade if they use it like they were told to" he added...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Storm rose her eyebrow than rolled her eyes. "Pretty noble of you," she said. "For a Sparrow," she added and righting her hat so that it leaned more toward her eyes.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:48 am

"My lady, Nobility runs through the veins of every Sparrow....savvy?" said James in his best imitation of a British Aristocrat...though he couldn't help but say 'savvy' at the end of it. more out of habit than actual will to amuse...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:05 am

Storm chuckled and laughed slightly. "Riiiiiiight," she said and looked into a brass candlestick. One flaw in her personality, was that she was exceedingly vain. Couldn't stop looking at her reflection even a small one.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:09 pm

A small smile appeared on Adeline's face when James did his imitation. "Hm yes, I can see the nobility in you," she remarked, amused. She glanced over at Storm and raised an eyebrow in her direction. "Hm, what are you focused on?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard