Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby HorseGal » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:24 am

"Not only your father, it fits you rather well as well. It suits you," complimented Adeline in an amused tone. She watched as he took a swig of his rum and decided to point it out. "See? Always drinking rum, or chocolate milk."
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:27 am

Storm smiled. "Almost like me, so what do I call you by?" she asked, but examined the initials on the sword this time.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:46 am

"Severin or Flametongue...whichever ya fancy" responded Severin simply as he sheathed the sword again...

"true...but i'm a Captain....and i don't have a daughter....yet....so part of the song wouldn't fit very well" argued James with a smirk...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:49 am

"Hm true...but Jack doesn't have a daughter either," Adeline countered with a smirk, but then her smirk faltered a little. "Oh wait...hm, is it governor's daughter?" She wondered if there were many versions of this one simple song. Well it's a sea shanty that's sung from sailor to sailor. There are bound to be variations of it, she thought.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:58 am

Storm smiled. "I'll stick with Severin, it's a nice name," she said and started to pet Rainbow's chest feathers again. She looked out to sea and sighed and closed her eyes in thought.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:05 pm

"Glad ya think so, ma'am" responded the sailor, a smile appearing on his worn and aged features despite the impassive tone...

"Hmmm...the one i heard was Captain's Daughter...s'pose it's because it was on a ship without a governor onboard....though....maybe one day the song might fit me...for now....the only thing i have in common with it is enjoyin' a good drink....but then, who doesn't?" responded James....
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Storm smiled at Severin and looked out to sea again. "It's beautiful," she whispered, more to herself than to anyone else.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 am

Adeline smiled and shrugged. "Eh, it's ok once in a while," she said passively. "If you had to choose between chocolate milk and rum as a drink you would die without, which would it be?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:59 am

"Aye...it's what captures many a young lad n' lass' heart.....some become Pirates...others Sailors in whatever Navy rules over 'em....but the one thing they all have in common...an undyin' passion for the seas and everythin' in em" said Severin as he leaned over the railings. the area had become alot more quiet. most of the deck work aside manning the sails and rudder had been taken care of, and many of the crew were now hungry, and had gone down to have their daily meal below...

"That's easy. Rum hands down" said James with a smirk. "What about you?" he asked. "If you had to name something that you couldn't live without....what'd it be?"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Storm sighed and nodded. She looked up at the sky already missing her land-based seagulls. "I couldn't live without the sea, my father always said the ocean was made just for me," she said and smirked. "I never believed him though."
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:27 am

Adeline rubbed her chin in thought before answering James' question. What couldn't she live without. "Oh that's such a tough question...you," she finally answered with a smirk. "I can live without rum though."
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:24 pm

James chuckled and leaned forward, giving Adeline a light kiss before saying "It's nice to know i'm valued.....i'd give up Rum AND Chocolate milk and piracy if it ever came to that, for you"...

Severin looked over at Storm for a moment, chuckling. "He was probably serious. though he probably didn't mean it literally. the Sea belongs to no one....but the futures and lives you are allowed to lead on the open sea are all yours....adventures, battles won, storys you make throughout your life at sea to tell those you decide to have follow in your footsteps afterwards...nobody can take that away from you...and it'll be yours forever, no matter what anyone tries to do" he said...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:23 pm

"I know he was," Storm said. "I was only so little when he told me." She looked at Severin. "Do you know I was born in a hurricane?" she said and shook her head wondering why she was prattling all this to a mere stranger. "Forgive me if this seems tedious to you," she apologized.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:17 am

"Ah, don't fret yaself lass. i'd rather be here listenin' ta the stories of a young lady than the Rum-fueled daydreams of sailors itchin ta find out the hard way why they call me Firetongue" commented the old sailor with a chuckle. "And....a Hurricane? ya know...it's funny how some of the most important events seem to take place in such...wild situations. some of the Cap'n's close friends got married right there in Calypso's maelstrom, right in the middle of the Battle of Shipwreck Cove!"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:23 am

Storm couldn't help, but laugh! "That was probably the only time," she said. "It's amazing what people will do to be eternally bound."
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:02 am

Adeline smiled at James. "Aw that's so sweet of you, James. I don't think we're ever going to give up on piracy...yet," she pointed out. She then stayed quiet, deep in thought. "When was the first time you realized you had feelings for me?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:36 am

"hmm.....well....when i first saw you i knew there was something special about you....but whether i knew what it was at the time or not, i can't remember.....after that, i think my feelings have worn away my memory to be able to tell when i realised....only that my first thought about it was the realisation that meeting you was, and always would be, the most important event of my life" said James with a light smile as he wrapped an arm around Adeline affectionately...

"Aye...that's love for ya. something very few people truely know nowadays. if it's not some damned social class keepin em from bein tagether, it's their lifestyle keepin em from ever meetin in tha first place. ya see the Cap'n and Ms. Adeline? if there's one thing i can say i envy them for, it's that. the thing that Pirates almost never get to see. I'd give up everything i worked to earn in my life to be able to feel what they do for eachother, again. in that sense at least, i'd say they're wealthier than any other pirates in the entire Caribbean, or possibly even the world if you put it inta perspective" said Severin, a note of admiration and possibly partial sadness in his voice...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:14 am

Storm suddenly turned hard and sharp. "Love is a waste," she snarled. "It only takes and never gives, it breaks down your soul and leaves you with nothing," she continued.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:18 am

the elderly sailor chuckled. "Yeah? tell that to Cap'n Sparrow. or Ms. Adeline, or take it from me as a man who once experienced it. if you think of it so bitterly, you haven't experienced the real thing" he said...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:26 am

"Oh?" Storm asked. "My mother and my father were taken away from me, I loved them like no other child could, I had my heart played with by one of the most powerful deities in the world, don't ever call me ignorant," she growled, walking up close to him.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard