Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:21 am

"it is..." said James, a bit annoyed that he couldn't even scrape it with the axe!
"it's also for commision by the Portuguese navy, so normal citizens can't buy it, no matter how rich they are."
he saw as Adeline got a bit disappointed and then looked at the other frigates, then saw another very nice one, even better than the Commisioned one. he was surprised such a good looking ship didn't stand out. he told her about it "there's this one over here though. it looks better, and, by the looks of things, can carry more weaponry. room for 8 swivel guns, and 40 cannons. it'd be nearly as heavily armed as the Beauty and Barbarian [wrong combination, eh? :lol: ]."
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:28 am

ooc: lol

Adeline looked at the ship that James pointed out. She nodded in agreement and walked toward it to get a better look at it. The wood was pure mahogany. It had that rich coloring to it. It looked fiarly strong and really fast. It was called The Red Dawn for it's unigue coloring. She looked very interested in the Frigate and wondered how much money it was. She asked the ship merchant and found that she had enough to buy it. Porbably a little more than enough. She looked at the beautiful ship with awe and decided that it would be perfect. So she bought it.

After buying the ship, Adeline found that she still had a little money to spend. Rum would sound good now.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:57 am

James thought he'd help out abit, and get some crew for the Black Dragon and help Adeline hire a full crew for Red Dawn. when they were done, James had 10 barrels of rum taken to each of the 3 ships...
[last post for 2day. it's 5:58 AM here! :shock: ]
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:42 am

(finnally you could'nt wait for me :P:P but its ok good story ;))
Cpt.yuke finally waked up and went ashore seeing James and adeline:Morning he says with a smile.Adeline was suprised and said:Morning ??? its already Noon Yuke wen't crazy:Noon lol must be a "JETLAG" :P
well if ya'll could'nt wait for me i'll go and have a look around
Yuke went by the merchant stall and sudennly stopped,A Musket:o immediatly asked how much it costed it was verry expesive but it was quality
so Yuke bought it , after that he immidiatly attached his scope on it and shooted a bird out of the sky in 1 shot,he was bloody pleased with this new masterpiece,so he went for the blacksmith to get his Cardinal's guard repaired after a while it get rusty :) then he went for the tavern for some crew and last but not least he bought new cannos 24lbs long guns
Adeline and James saw Yuke sailing his ship in the warf and asked whats going on???Yuke yelled new cannons you should by some new to,they got execelent long guns here to bad 24 is my max calliber of a frigate you need a battleship to install 32 lbs guns of longguns so if ya take carronades(less range)you can take 32 lbs ...
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:23 pm

James smiled, and said "well, Adeline has the best guns for her ship. i'm gonna go get some new guns for mine. same caliber as usual; 24 pounder long guns. i'll have the men paint them black later..." and he walked off down the dock, and got to the ship, and sailed it, with only one sail, until it reached the shipyard. he waited for several hours until the Barbarian was finished, then moved his ship into the massive shipyard. after about 5 hours, the whole gun compliment was replaced with working ones. the 24 pound guns had a special sound, which was made unique when covered with black paint or tar.

after the ships were outfitted, and the cargo on board, James went to a swordsmith, to have a really special sword crafted for him. the commodore's delight, it was called, named after the blade that commodore norrington had made for him by a blacksmith by the name of William Turner. it had a very decorative, but protective hand guard, strewn with gold from his money. it cost 4000 gold, 4 times as much as most costom made swords would, since half of it went into the blade hilt and handguard. it's blade was made of folded steel, in the ancient syrian way, which always made for well balanced, very strong blades. it had intricate carvings engraved into it, making a very beautiful pattern near the hilt, on the blade itself. the sword was perfectly balanced. the tang was nearly the full width of the blade, and gold filligry put into every place imaginable, including the handle and guard. it looked like a blade worthy of an admiral. it was amazing that this swordsmith finished such a beautiful blade in 2 days!

James looked at the blade, marveling its beauty, and thanked the swordsmith and gave him an extra 50 gold, for making it as well as he had. he went back to the port, and saw that Yuke and Adeline were a bit annoyed. their annoyance quickly subsided as they saw his new sword.
Last edited by The Kingpin on Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:30 pm

after 2 day on conceicao james came back with an beutifful sword
yuke stared his eye's out on the sword but then he asked to them captains
lets us set sail for tia dalma do you have looted your fathers compass from the admiral ??it will show us the fastest way ...
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby HorseGal » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:31 pm

Adeline helped out as much as she could with the ships. Her crew were really a wonderful one. They were hard working men. When she was done, she sat on a wooden box, waiting for James to arrive. He finally arrived with a beautiful crafted sword. She looked at the sword with awe. "Wow, that's a beautiful sword. Where did you get it?"
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:38 pm

"i had it crafted for me. the swordsmith here really knows what he's doing" said James, then looked at Yuke and said "the compass is with me. i wondered why it pointed toward the barrel of rum in my cabin last night! now i know why. i was thirsty and wanted rum. anyway, i have it. lets go". he walked down the dock to the long boat. when each of the captains got on board their ships, they set sail and stopped when they were out of range of the portuguese fort. James wanted his black sails and ship done up again. in 3 hours, all 3 ships had the colours and sails and flags done the way they wanted. with the Black Pearl plaque put on the stern of the ship, and the black sails and jolley roger flying, they set sail...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:45 pm

Sailing For Tia Dalma Yuke wondered if this al is worth to die for
After a whil he Found his moto:Ya'll live only wonce so taking all chances ;)
He started looking at there sails and yelled,friends we might better sail black torn sails it will frighten more
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby HorseGal » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:46 pm

Adeline sailed her new ship, following the Black Dragon and Barbarian. Grey clouds were gathering in the sky above. A sign of rain coming. So far, there was no sign of a huge storm. Just rain. The winds picked up and the rain started to fall lightly on the decks of each ship. Then, it started to get harder. Everything was soon wet. Now there was going to be a sign of an approaching storm. Adeline yelled out orders to her crew to prepare for the storm that they were about to face.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:51 pm

yuke Yelled:STORM forget the stupid torn sails and set sail to the closest place a shore went can't afford to suffer damage in storm !!!
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:56 pm

James yelled in response, saying "NO. with this storm coming we'll end up shipwrecked on the islands! split up! we'll meet near the shore on the south side of Conciecao after the storm ends! split up and strike sails!"

Ja,es set sal until he was about 300 feet away from the other 2, then struck all his sails and stayed in his cabin. he told the crew to do likewise...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:58 pm

Yuke Found james idea selfish but did the same as james did
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby HorseGal » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:03 pm

Adeline nodded and sailed away from the other two until she was at least 320 feet away from the either two. "You know what to do! Strike sails!" She went inside her cabin and sat down in her chair. She stared out the window, waiting for the storm to end. After the crew had everything set up, they retreated down to the lower decks. and also waited.

When the storm finally ended, Adeline got out of her cabin and commanded for the other crew to do so also. "We're sailing for the South side of Conciecao. Do so now!" The winds seemed ok to let the sails go down. She started to sail to the shore of Conciecao.
Last edited by HorseGal on Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:09 pm

after the storm went down Yuke asked his first mate"Thomas,damage report"thomas sayd that we only had a bit sail damage but we can fix it with what we have onboard :)after repairs he set sail for south side of conceicao
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:19 pm

while James waited for the storm to end, he unsheathed his sword and looked at it. it was very beautifully made. he had the Swordsmith engrave J S into the blade. it was engraved in a very beautiful way, shaped with swirls to match the decoration on it.

when the storm finally subsided, James came on deck and called to the crew "get up you lazy skallywags! its time to set sail!" and went to the ships wheel as the crew jumped to their stations, each doing their bit to get a share of the plunder...

James directed the ship to the south side of the Conciecao, where he saw Adeline waiting. he wondered where Yuke was...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:24 pm

whil yuke was sailing towards the south side off the island he saw something suspicius a fleet of 3 british corvettes are coming towards him ,yuke sayed STruck sails and turn around where going to try to sail by the otherside of the island but it was to late Yuke was so close to them southside hoping that adeline and james heard his canonfire and hoping to survive long enough till they came for help...
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby HorseGal » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:33 pm

Adeline heard a distant fire of a cannon. She saw that Yuke was the only one not here. She gasped and looked at James. "Yuke!", cried the woman. She immediantly went on board her ship and started to prepare to cast off. They finally set sail to help Yuke. She spotted three British Corvettes attacking. She started to bark out orders to her crew to prepare to attack.
Last edited by HorseGal on Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:34 pm

corvettes weren't afraid of the pearls shot and 2 corvettes went after the pear what the better not did cause the barbarian has perfect cannonniers who directly hit the gunpowder hold cause the corvette to blew up leaving only 2 corvettes against 3 ships
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby HorseGal » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:38 pm

Adeline looked at one of the British Corvettes. "Fire at that one over there! Prepare the cannons!" The crew did as she commanded. They prepared the cannons. "Ready? Fire all cannons!" When the cannons were filled, they started to fire.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard