Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:11 am

"What about me?" asked the elderly Sailor as he straightened up, looking over the bow railings at the sea ahead...

James lit a small lantern hanging over his desk, saying "well if they decide to try and board us, serve 'em right. i hope he makes it so even their own mothers couldn't recognise them". it was early evening. the minor glow of the sun was still somewhat visible on the horizon, and the crew was about to go below deck to prepare for the evening meal...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:20 am

"What do you think of me on the ship?" Storm elaborated. She turned around and leaned on the rail, she offered her hand to Rainbow to climb on if he wanted to.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:47 am

"I've been on this ship long enough ta know tha' if the Cap'n lets somethin' 'appen, it's a good thing. that aside i've ne'er been one for superstition. if somethin' bad 'appens, it's arr fault. Cap'n makes a mistake every now and then, but it's rarely big enough to cause problems. he IS human afterall, same as the rest of us. 'sides, he's been kind enough to give me an' me son a place on his ship when nobody else would, i have that ta be grateful for. personally, you're no more a threat to the ship than a mouse...though....you may be quite a bit more of a threat to the crew's minds, though, if ya get my meanin'" commented the elderly crew member as he drew his sword and held it to the light of a lantern a crew member brought and hung from a wooden post built into the forecastle of the ship as lighting. he ran an aging finger over the initials engraved into the blade, the light playing on the 'toothed' serrated edge of the blade...

Rainbow meanwhile, hopped onto Storm's arm, provingto be quite heavy, though a bird his size would be expected to be heavy, the Scarlet Macaw walking in wide strides until he stood on Storm's shoulder, trying his best to avoid hurting the pirate Captain with his claws. a bird his size would easily be able to carry a cat-or kill it, for that matter- with his feet, though those same vicious legs were also very gentle, precise tools when need be...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:55 am

The bird's weight hardly meant much to her, after years of sea travel and piracy, she had become strong and fit. She petted Rainbow absent-mindedly. She smirked with satisfaction. "They shouldn't be so tempted, it's easier to control them that way," she commented. She looked at the men and rose an eyebrow calculatively.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:40 am

"Can ya blame a bunch of young men at sea for months for wantin' some more intimate attention than that of the Bosun's whip?" responded the sailor in an almost vain tone as he sheathed the sword again, a rasping metalic sound as the serrations dragged along the metallic end of the sheath placed to stop the blade from from slashing through it...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:57 am

"That would be a little cruel, but I guess I understand," said Adeline as she strolled to the window and looked out of it. "Sometimes you can be cruel...but I guess it's for the best. It's not like you can let your crew members get away with everything." She crossed her arms and let her head rest on the wall. She thought about what it would be like to own her own ship once again. Would she want her own ship? Hm, I do want to stay with James, but it's not like we're going to be far apart.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:03 am

"Well when i can avoid it, i do. you know that" said James as he got up walked over to Adeline, putting an arm around her waist...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:13 am

"Yeah, I know," she answered, blushing when he put an arm around her waist. She gazed up at him, and smiled. She was elated to have him here with her like this. As he kept his arm around her waist, she did not know what to say, but she also knew that she did not want to have an awkward silence between them. Or perhaps maybe it is the right moment to stay silent.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:24 am

"Now, how's about some...music?" suggested James with a warm smile as he set Shaheen back down on his perch...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:43 am

Storm smirked and nodded. "Well, they best prepare themselves, because I'm going to be the greatest challenge any man will ever face," she said and turned back to look to the sea.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:34 am

Adeline smiled, and she perked up at the question. "You know the answer to that. Of course I would love some music. Are you going to play your guitar? Or perhaps sing? Hmm...or maybe do both at the same time." She was looking forward to hearing him either play, sing, or even do both.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:35 am

"Sing? darling that's your job" said James with a chuckle as he sat down, pulling Adeline down with him. "But before we discuss that....we need to choose a song" he said with a smile...

"Trust me, ma'am. if it weren't fer the Bosun and Cap'n keepin them under control, i doubt anythin' would stop em from gettin' whatever they wanted. o'course, the Cap'n bein the Cap'n, if any of 'em so much as looked at you or Ms. Sparrow wrong, he'd have 'em skinned and hung from the figurehead by a nice long rope ta let the sharks have em. brutal, sure, but effective. the ones that don't admire him for it are scared to death of it. he rarely resorts to it though. that one episode with Nine Tails made sure they understood what it meant to cross the Cap'n" responded the elderly sailor. his own reputation had a hand in it as well, though he decided not to mention it. he wanted out of the life he had forged in his younger day. a peaceful end to a bloody lifetime...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:51 am

Storm burst out laughing. "Ha! Not if I got to them first!" she said. "I'm 16, Captain of a ship with only men, do you think I would still be one if I wasn't a challenge or mission impossible," she pointed out.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:53 am

"Your crew's smaller, and mostly younger from what i've seen" responded the sailor with a chuckle...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:00 am

"Fine try this on for size," Storm said. "I've traveled to several countries, I've learned several languages, and I have learned several martial arts, I know how to protect myself, and I know men's biological weak points," she said a little more menacingly. "And I am positively immune to manly wiles."
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:01 am

Adeline raised an eyebrow. "Hm and what song shall it be," she inquired curiously, rubbing her chin in thought. "I'm in the mood for a nice little sea shanty, how about you," she finally chirped.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:06 am

"If you say so, Lass. keep in mind though. these men've been ta hell and back again. Cap'n been ta the Locker and back, through a Maelstrom spawned by Calypso herself, fought Davy Jones and came out on top. trust me lass, they're not yer regular pirate crew" responded the elderly sailor finally, not really in the mood to argue....

"Not really sure...can you name one you'd like?" asked James...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:09 am

Adeline thought long and hard about which sea shanty to play. There were so many out there; how could she possibly choose one. "Ah, the choices," she murmured, but then smirked when she finally thought of one. "Hm, What shall we do with a Drunken Sailor?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:11 am

The whole conversation had ruined her good mood, but she was still polite after all she was a guest here. "I've forgotten to ask, what's your name?" she asked.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:21 am

"my real name disappeared ages ago...well...family name that is. Severin D. Dragon is the name i used back when i was actually a serious honest ta god pirate like the rest of the crew. Fire Tongue Sev was my nickname...that gave birth to the name the government stuck to my wanted poster....and so, i decided to ride on the hype" responded the elderly sailor, drawing his sword again, the initials clearly visible. "That's what it stands for" he added...

"hm...the song that fits my father best....not a bad idea..." he said, taking another sip from the bottle of rum he had on the table...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard