Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Postby slashmaster101 » Thu May 02, 2013 2:23 am

Later in a downtown part of Los Diamantes, at a family run Diner the young man walked through the front door and took a seat on one of the stools waiting for a familiar face to appear. He didn't have to wait long as a waitress hurried out of the kitchen to take his order "Hello sir welcome to Webber's Diner, what can i get you today"? the young woman in her early twenties questioned the only customer to have walked in today " Really Abbie, I must have been here only two weeks ago and you've already forgotten what i look like" the man said with a friendly smirk "JACOB"!! Abigail squealed with glee as she raced around the counter to hug her friend "I'm sorry, i have been really tired lately and my shift is almost over"she stammered "it's alright I'm just playing with you" Jacob replied as he embraced her. The two friends stayed hugging for another moment before Jacob had to leave but only after he promised Abigail that he would catch her off work one day and they would hang out like the older days.

Leaving the diner, Jacob crossed the street and headed for an alleyway so he wouldn't be seen. As soon as he entered the alley, the man went behind a nearby dumpster and started to change and moment's later a seagull rose from behind the trash container and flew toward home.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Previous

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard