Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Postby dinoman666 » Sat May 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Kala rolled out of the way of the concrete, muttering, "I could probably track that thing by sound alone..."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 12, 2012 6:47 pm

The reptilian blended in with his surroundings as if he were a chameleon, sitting on a large church. He appeared to be one of the gargoyles on the building, his scales shifting from brownish-green to a concrete-like shade of grey in seconds. He even had the position of the gargoyles' sitting correct; squatting, jaws open, claws clinging to the edge of the building...
"Side effects may include nausea, headaches, and DEATH." ~Valentine

"When you gotta go you gotta go." ~Ian Malcolm

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Aya soon began to sprint in the direction of the monster. It certainly wasn't the most subtle creature in the world....

"Adam" waited inside the alley, watching as pedestrians passed by. The sun was out, blazing high up in the sky. The monster soon heard the blaring of passing sirens, as the flashing lights of cop cars attracted his attention. They were on their way, probably looking for him, but he also assuemd that there were probably problems that did not pertain to him. The sighto f the cop cars, though, awakened a memory from his previous human self....

"Aya..." the monster croaked to itself, as a mental image of the young woman danced through his mind. She was to be eliminated.... she held more power than she knew, and was a serious threat to his goals. He was sure there were others... but she was the one he remembered, and that he remembered sensing a similar mitochondrial presence in...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Ripsnarl could sense a disturbance in the air, a pothole in his road of success...

Aya.

He had a feeling that Aya might be important to his plan. He had to keep her alive. He ran back to the direction of where he had just left, jumping down and landing in front of Aya. The reptile looked at the woman and raised his hand.

"Wait! Do not shoot! I plan to ally with you."

He looked at the scene that he had just left.

"And I apologize for my brutish and mindless slaughter I committed upon your comrades in advance."

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat May 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Kala had pursued as well, down a different route. When he spotted Ripsnarl and Aya, he cloaked, and crept closer. Alliance? he thought. Yeah, right...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Ripsnarl closed his eyes in sorrow. He was regretting his past, and now his present. God knows what his future was, probably some creep in a freak show.

"My real name... was Adrian. I was an employee at the zoo... I should have never have done that damn research... I hate myself for it still. I have just realized that my endless rampage was much uncivilized... I decided to stop here and now. I wish I could be just a normal human being for at least one day! ONE HOUR EVEN! But that won't happen anytime soon... won't it? I would like to use my brutish strength for good in this God forsaken place... Do you accept?" he sighed in a low growl. His tail was now just hanging on the ground like an alligator's...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Aya, even as the creature pleaded with her, kept a straight face.

"You've murdered an innocent, and killed my partners, and you expect me to forgive you and let you go free?! No! No! You don't deserve that!"

Aya sighed, still aiming her gun at the former human.

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened to you, but you've done too much already for me to let you go free! I'll tell the officers to not kill you on sight, but we're still not going to let you off the hook!"

The blaring sirens of officers could be heard as they rounded the corner.

"Speak of the devil..." Aya said, as she beckoned theo fficers over...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 12, 2012 7:52 pm

"You do not realize that you might be in a greater danger than my own. I don't know what it could be, but I'm as sure as hell that it can't be good for either of us." Ripsnarl sighed. He looked at the other officers surrounding him.

"I wish that I had at least someone to understand! You don't know what it's like to be me! It's never 'Oh, hello' or 'Hi!' It's always 'AH! RUN AWAY FROM THE BIG UGLY MONSTER!' I did not know what else to do back then. You could either put a bullet in my head and walk away without realizing that there's something out there wanting you dead or just trust me!"

He looked at Aya again.

"And finally... you are more powerful than you think you are, police girl."

He then just dipped his head down.

"I don't care what you do to me now. It's up to you."

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Aya was unsure if she should believe the creature, or if it was lying to get itself a "get-out-of-jail-free" card. The other officers srrounding the mutant were equally as confused as to whether or not to trust the violent creature. But, Aya came to a conculsion: good-hearted or not, it still killed multiple people and needed to be punished.

"We'll talk later. You're coming with us," Aya said finally.

The officers then got their handcuffs and, thanks to some animal control officers, a rope to tie aroun the big brute's neck, in addition to a large van to house the big guy...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sun May 13, 2012 1:45 am

Ripsnarl went easier than expected, allowing them to cuff him. However, he did not really like the fact that there was a rope around his neck.

"Excuse me, officers, but may you please not treat me like an animal? I may be one, but even I was human at one point."

He didn't mind being hauled off to jail, but if he were to be treated like a sort of dog, then he would probably escape at first glance...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun May 13, 2012 3:05 am

"We aren't taking any chances, after seeing what you did to those other officers," one cop replied, clearly not in a talking mood with the mutant. The being was soon put into the back of the jeep, before the door was hastily closed.

Aya sighed as the vehicle prepared to drive off. What did this being mean by that she had great power? As much as she didn't want to admit it, she probably should talk to... it. What was its name? Adrian? He kenw somethnig about her that she didn't. He was definitely dangerous, but perhaps she could get him to talk...

Aya turned and went to her squad car...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sun May 13, 2012 1:47 pm

"This thing is really choking me..." Ripsnarl said to himself as he looked back at his neck. He tried to loosen it with his tail, but only managed to make it an inch less tight. He sighed. His tail curled around him as he sat. "You know I'm not a dog, right?" he said through the doors to the officers. The reptile didn't care that they couldn't hear him. He was not a dog.

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun May 13, 2012 2:13 pm

The vehicle soon began to drive off, with Ripsnarl still inside it. The officer drivign the vehicle soon spoke to the mutant.

"Yes, we know that," The officer replied. "But we weren't gonig to take any risks after what you've done."

Aya follwoed the large van, hoping that, once they arrive at their destination she can have that chat this strange creature promised...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sun May 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Ripsnarl sighed, noticing that the officer in the vehicle behind was Aya. He sat there, his eyes seeming to pierce the windshield of the car like a sword through the heart of a monster. It was almost as if he was staring into Aya's soul. His tail loosened the rope around his neck a bit more. The reptile looked through the tiny windows of the van. He decided that he would be an anti-hero when he was released; that is, if he ever was.

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon May 14, 2012 3:25 am

Aya tried her best to avoid eye contact with the creature in the back of the van. She couldn't help feeling bad, even though this creature had cuased much trouble...

The jailhouse wasn't too much farther for the van to travel, so Ripsnarl wouldn't need to wait too much longer.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Mon May 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Ripsnarl had finally loosened the rope enough so his head would slip out of the loop. He looked back to his neck. There was a brownish-red ring around his entire throat, kind of like a searing necklace. "Aw, god..." he murmured to himself, looking out the window. He didn't see much; only Aya's cruiser and the road behind her; of course with the buildings and parked cars. He then continued to stare at Aya...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed May 16, 2012 1:03 am

Soon, the police van pulled up to the station, slowing to a very sudden stop, nearly jolting Ripsnarl into a wall. The doors were opened quite hastily, giving the saurian little tiem to adjust to the light, before numerous officers began to take him into the station...

Aya soon exits her squad car, following the others as they get ready to put Ripsnarl in a cell, before Aya would talk to him...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Wed May 16, 2012 1:05 am

The reptilian proceeded into the jailhouse. He could easily escape a normal jail cell, but he wouldn't bother...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 19, 2012 1:55 am

"Alright, get in there, you big lug!"

The cops soon began to push the large reptilian beast into a relatively roomy jail cell...

Aya continued following the other cops...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sun May 20, 2012 7:00 pm

The reptile's tail hugged around him as he lied down in the cell, curling up like a cat. The spikes going down his spine folded back with a few quiet clicks coming from the throat of him. Ripsnarl's eyes shut themselves...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard