Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 am

As expected, the robber was quickly slain by the machine. In his opponent's cold, icy grip, the former Stalwart Crew member breathed his last, the embrace of death descending upon him, giving him a blissful eternal slumber....

Aya soon reetnered her vehicle, since her job in this part of the city was done. She radieod back to headquarters.

"Jackson Lynch has been apprehended, and many members of the Stalwart Crew have been arrested. So far, we have a count of 4 arrested."

"Well done," the radioer replied.

"Thanks," Aya replied in a dull manner before she cut the communications. It was indeed a job well done... a job that deserved a reward of some kind. So Aya decided to go visit her old friend...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:00 am

Kala dumped the dead body on the sidewalk outside, leaving it for the authorities. He had been intercepting police transmissions and, deciding that his work was done, cloaked and moved on. Maybe he could find a good vantage point to check out his handiwork...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:36 am

Many patrons called the police in immediately after the mech left, the corpse of the dead robber clearly having an unnervign affect on them...

Jackson rested in an odd peace in his ambulence, the blood loss and pain making him relatively passive now. He soon arrived at a nearby hospital and was carted inside. While in his tired state, he was beginning to feel an odd sensation wash over him, like he was in another world... his limbs felt tingly, and an ethereal voice called out to him...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Fri May 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Ripsnarl sniffed the air, picking up the scent of a corpse.

"Fresh meat." he said in a lowly growl.

He crawled across the walls of the apartment complex he used as a hideout and home. The reptile jumped out of an open window and slammed his claws into the wall of the building. He continued to crawl on the wall, towards the body's smell. Judging by what he saw down there, a crime had just occurred. Such a pity that someone had to waste their time killing someone. He jumped onto the building next to the apartment, clinging to its wall now. He proceeded to do this until he reached the scene...
"Side effects may include nausea, headaches, and DEATH." ~Valentine

"When you gotta go you gotta go." ~Ian Malcolm

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Giratina93 » Sat May 12, 2012 12:34 am

Inside the apartment, the police had already arrived and were just finishing questioning Roberta, Tiffany, and Minene. The three woman had done what Mortum had asked them to do, and thinking that they knew who the murderer of the gang members, left the scene, taking the evidence and the bodies with them. When the last of the cop cars left along with the ambulence, Roberta let out a sigh. Now her apartment was clean once more... And even better, they hadn't suspected that three woman had killed the two gang members.

"Um, is it okay if we stay ever here for a few more hours? Minene would still like to have a little sparring match with you." Tiffany asked Roberta, who chuckled.

"Sure. Let's just hope there's no other interruptions tonight, Tiff." This caused a death glare to be cast from the scientist to the maid. "The basement's ripe and ready for a good match. I promise I'll go easy on the mutant. I doubt she'd survive a knife to the forehead or the jugular..."

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 12, 2012 2:16 am

Ripsnarl would rather kill something than be a lowly scavenger...

"Damn, I'm STARVED!" he snarled as he looked for someone to hunt. His eyes shifted back and forward, scanning the zone for food. He jumped from the building he was on, landing on a car with ease, smashing the vehicle to a heap of junk. He looked at the owner of the car, a very scared yet pissed off young man.

"YOU WRECKED MY CAR! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I PAYED FOR THAT THING!?" the man shouted over the car's alarm. Ripsnarl looked at the man as he growled in annoyance. He wrapped his fingers around the man's neck and ran up the building, intending to carry his prey to his rooms of the apartment. He stood atop of the office building, throwing the man down and pinning him with his foot...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 12, 2012 2:46 am

Jackson was soon at the ER, his wounds beign tended to as fast as possible to keep him from dying of blood loss...

Aya did not get much time to relax at her lunch break, as she almost immediately was summoned by a call of 911.

"All available officers- a monster of some kind has been spotted in the city! The creature has assaulted a civilian and was last spotted near an office building, taking the man with him! I repeat, all available officers, keep an eye out for these creature, as it has proven itself extremely dangerous already!"

Aya sighed, before he payed for her lunch and went off to her squad car. Never a moment's peace in this city these days...
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Sat May 12, 2012 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 12, 2012 3:13 am

Ripsnarl had a toothy grin across his deviate face. The reptile grabbed the man by the neck with his hand and held him over the edge of the building. He enjoyed this life. Well, minus the fact that his base was an apartment, but hey, other than that it was pretty damn good. Suddenly, he had an idea...

"Say, sir... I'll give you a deal. If you tell me where the nearest police department is, I'll let you go."

"What?"

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION YOU PAWN!"

The man gave him directions to the nearest police department, and sure enough it was where the man had located it to be.

"Thank you for choosing Ripsnarl Air, enjoy the flight."

"You said you'd let me go!"

"I'm a man of my word." Ripsnarl said as he dropped the man from the building...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 12, 2012 2:52 pm

The sound of sirens off in the distance warned the mutant hominid of approaching officers to his location. Among those officers was Aya. All the officers were armed with pistols, and one had a shotgun. This creature was too dangerous to allow to live much longer in the city. They had to stop it here and now, before it killed anyone else!

Jackson was still in his dream-like state, his mind aloof and exhausted. He could here voices in his head as the nurses tried to get his body udner control. But he paid no heed to them. He simply listened to the feminine voice.

"You are destined for greatness..." The voice whispered in Jackson's mind. "You shall become the most powerful being in existence..... come along, along.... long.... ong..."

Jacksom suddenly felt an intense wave of pain tear through his body.

"What's going on?!" A nurse shouted.

"I don't know!" A doctor said. "He's not stabilizing!"

"Come, boy..." The voice in Jackson's head hissed. "Awaken my love.... awaken, and destroy these pitiful humans. We have waited long enough..."

Suddenly, Jackson's form was racked with pain, before his body began to change. The doctors were quite shocked at what they were seeing, but couldn't a damned thing about it. The once menacing man cried out in pain, his being soon being swallwoed up by an otherworldly being. His arms swelled to massive proportions, one hand warping into a trio of bloody claws, while another shapeshifted into a massive pincer-like tool of destruction. Jackson let out an unearthly scream as his form rose from its bed, his body extending, muscles rippling udner his flesh as his body also swelled. His head bulged to massive sizes, as it swallowed up his neck and transformed into a shark-like maw. Twin tendrils sprouted from his shoulders, as they did from his back. A tail ripped itself from his body, tipped with a massive stinger. His legs turned backwards into claw-like weapons, as his "head" sprouted antennae and eyes emerged from the new skull. The monster roared, before it struck at the group of horrified nurses and doctors....
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Sat May 12, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Ripsnarl looked down at the officers, mostly down at Aya. He either had to escape or kill them. Suddenly, his reptilian brain schemed another plan of his. He lept across the street, just barely landing on the building he intended to climb on.

"WHY DO YOU WASTE YOUR PATHETIC TIME ON ME?! I AM ACTUALLY MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK OF ME! I AM RIPSNARL! COWER UNDER THE MIGHT OF MY STRENGTH!" he shouted in rage at the officers below.

"I WILL TEAR YOU INTO BLOODY RIBBONS!"

He crawled down the building and dashed to a manhole, picking up the lid and tossing it at one of the officers as his sights focused on Aya.

"And what are you doing in a place like this? You could get yourself killed..." he said with a somewhat growling voice...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 12, 2012 5:35 pm

The officer took the manhole to the chest, the force of the impact enough to send him rolling across the floor and to incapacitate him. The officers immediately opened fire on the mutant. Aya was confused as to why the monster was focused on her. Did it sense that there was somethnig different about her? Why was she suddenly so important?....

The monster hastily devoured the doctor, which inadvertantly gave the other people enough to escape the room and flee for their lives. The massive beast let out a nightmarish roar in anger. The massive beast tore itself out of the room, barely able to move without knocknig thigns over or destroying something. The abomination was angry, but also seemedsomewhat lost and confused. His sudden awakening had left him disoriented and without direction. Seeking to escape, the monstrosity made a mad dash for a nearby window, trampling anyone caught in his path...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Each bullet that hit Ripsnarl fell to the ground, as if they were just pebbles being tossed at him. Ripsnarl ignored the tiny feelings of things bouncing off of his bulletproof hide. He whipped another officer in the chest with his tail. He growled at the other officers. He then pounced onto one, biting the officer's throat before picking up the dead man's pistol and firing a few rounds at the cops. He grabbed Aya by the neck and dashed off with her, running up the bank's walls. He looked at Aya.

"I sense great power within your scent, police girl." he growled.

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat May 12, 2012 6:04 pm

"Put the human down, reptile," a mechanically altered voice growled behind Ripsnarl. The reptilian creature was about as subtle as Kala was, and the Cephian found it easy to track him down when he started attacking innocents. Hopefully, he would be a more interesting challenge than the bank robbers...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 12, 2012 6:18 pm

"I am Ripsnarl. Not 'reptile,' not 'monster,' not 'creature.' Ripsnarl. And why do you dare interfere with my plans?"

He spat a yellowish fluid on a car, dissolving it slowly with a loud sizzle. This was more or less of a warning for Kala. He let go of Aya, his claws leaving 5 tiny and painless scratches on her neck.

"I will discuss things later, police girl. Go." he hissed quietly...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Aya was shaken, pointing her weapon at the mutant beast as she crawled backwards. She soon got to her feet, backing away slowly, before she broke out in a run to call for backup. She secretly thanked the machine for arriving when it did...

The monster soon reached its target destination. With a snarl, "Adam" slammed through the window sending him plummeting to the pavement below, the beast landing with a sickening CRACK!. But the sounds of regenerating bones were audible, and soon, "Adam" was off running once more, acting as if nothing had happened. The abomiantion ended up cutting off a couple cars as he sprinted across a busy lane, hoping he would make it to the outlying areas to plan his domination better...
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Sat May 12, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sat May 12, 2012 6:25 pm

"These humans are under my protection," Kala growled, his arm-mounted cannons humming with energy. "And you've been killing them. I'm sure you can figure the rest out..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 12, 2012 6:33 pm

"Now, why can't we just sit down and discuss things the civilized way, mastermind lizard to woman and tin can?" Ripsnarl said sarcastically as he watched Aya move away with her weapon aimed at him.

"Besides, there's no point in killing me when you know I'll eventually get my vengeance."

He grinned at Kala as he swayed his tail slowly.

"If you want me dead..."

He leaped onto a building's walls and crawled up, spitting acid down at Kala and Aya.

"You'll have to STOP ME FIRST!"

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat May 12, 2012 6:38 pm

"When you're dead, there won't be any vengeance for you," Kala snarled, easily diving to the side and dodging the acid. As Ripsnarl climbed away, Kala opened fire on the creature, his plasma rounds far more effective than the officer's solid bullets...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Aya managed to get a good distance away, as she had run to radio in some backup. This creature had just killed her friends.... she had no intetions of lettign this monster live any longer. It was time for it to die!

Aya immediately opened fire on the monster, hoping to, at the very least, draw attention away from the civilians...

The newly created NMC did not stop his run, the massive beast managing to escape the sight of patrons of shops and civilians on the streets by hiding in an alley. However, this did nto stop those who had spotted him earleir from calling the police. "Adam" knew he needed to find somewhere to hide... and somewhere fast...

Suddenly, a wave of hugner washed over the titanic creature. He needed to feed...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Ripsnarl jumped out of the plasma's paths with ease, chucking a broken slab of concrete at the machine, nearly hitting him. He jumped onto the building's roof and dashed off, hopping from one building to another.

"BITE ME, YOU SONS OF ******!" he shouted into the air. He would wait until night for his next attack.
Last edited by Murloc Tyrannus on Sat May 12, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard