Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:51 am

"Great," A police officer said. "So we got no leads on these things, and little to no motives...."

The other officer sighed and said, "Thank you for all your help. It's much appreciated."

They soon begin to talk to each other.

"Well, at least he tried to help," one officer said.

"We're going to need to talk to the man they attacked," Aya said. "He's probably the only one who knows precisely what happened."

"Well, you go and talk to him," one officer said. "You arrived here late, so you don't know as much about this situation."

Aya nodded and began to head out to ambulence, as the two assistant officers began to search the area for possible clues, while the two main offciers go to other patrons in the building to interrogate them...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:55 am

The man who was attacked was still unconcious, but from what the EMTs could see, he was stable and would recover in time...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:03 am

Tiffany yawned as she walked don the sidewalk. She had on dark-blue short-jeans and a Mariner's T-shirt on. She yawned again as she rounded the corner over to where her apartment was. "Yet another long overhaul at the zoo..." Tiffany murmured as she dragged her feet. Last night, she had went off to the zoo as part of her part-time . She was supposed to only work there from 9PM to 3Am to take care of the Crocodiles, but with one of the other zoo keepers sick, she had had to stay for another 4 hours to take care of the rest of the reptile house. 10 hours of aggonizing torture... it's a wonder those Komodo Dragons didn't chew my legs off. she thought as she finally came to the entrance of her apartment. It was an old, run-down place, with most fo the doors closed off with wooden planks across them... except one. She grabbed said door's handle, before turning it and opening up the door. Atleast, she was home...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:08 am

Aya soon approached the ambulence.

"How's he doing?" she asked, concerned about this man's well being...

One of the police officers soon asked a patron about what happened.

"Did you see any suspicious activity before the monsters struck?"

Soon, Max's bus reaches its stop. He can see Harry and his other two friends waiting for him. Max soon stepped out of the bus and watched as it drove away.

"Ah, good to see ya, buddy!" Harry said as he hugged Max. He was soon pushed off.

"Please, there is no need for such overreactions."

"Jeez, just as happy as usual, I see," Another buddy, this one named Dave, joked.

Max smirked. "Yeah. At least I don't hang out at the bars all night."

"Low blow, man, low blow."

"Can you two chill so we can watch the movie? I'm starving," Matthew, another friend, barked angrily.

"Alright, alright. Sheesh," Harry said jokingly. The group soon headed in...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:08 am

Kala leaned forward even more, his interest piqued by the arrival of the humans outside. He needed to get to that transportation device before it got away, he just needed to be quiet about i--

Suddenly, the concrete ledge gave way, and Kala warbled out the alien version of a surprised curse as he fell with it. Thanks to his quick reflexes and enhanced strength he managed to quickly extended the blades on his wrists and thrust them into the wall, the adamantium weapons slowing his descent until he crashed, quite noisily, to the ground with a loud clatter. Despite still being cloaked and mostly unharmed, the noise of a collapsing roof ledge, following by 7-foot tower of steel hitting the street was anything but stealthy...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:17 am

At 7:25 AM, Kevin put his bag on and headed out of his room, through the hallway and down the stairway to the living room. The steps ended just a few feet to the right of his front door, which was white in color and had several racks to the left of it where one would put their hats. He opened the door, stepped out onto the red brick porch and then quickly locked it with his key. Kevin then turned around to head down the porch and across the lawn pavement to the sidewalk, heading down the street. It was a 10 block walk from his house to school, which meant he would reach there some time at 8 o'clock at a casual pace. The class would depart around 8:10, so there was no rush in getting there on time

Rapid high pitched beeping sounded off, accompanied by the flashing of a small orange light. Soon after, there was a sharp hiss of air. The lights all lit up, revealing the metallic interior of an advanced vessel. The walls were silver in color, with several displays active, an alien language decorating their readouts. Computer like panels were spread out throughout the ship. Near the rear of the space craft was an oblong pod, stainless white in color. A glass screen swung upwards, mist billowing out from it. Inside the pod was a lone figure, his body being defined by the curvature of muscles on a skinny frame. Blue scales covered his form, and two purple fins adorned his arms, while a large fin stretched out along his back. The Ascatian sat up, several tubes and wires disconnecting from various parts of his body. Fine seams appeared on the surface of the pod before a monitor popped up from underneath the white casing. "Health status: Nominal. Cryogenic hibernation retrieval successful. Welcome back captain" Was displayed upon it in a strange alien text. "Its good to be back, E-doch. I take it Yrvana-12 awaits?" Galaak said in his native tongue, a low and deep rumbling voice forming the words. "Negative. Anomaly detected on course." replaced the previous sentence. Then the display switch to that of a chart, several multicolored lines running across the screen. One showed basic energy levels of the region around the craft, which fluctuated greatly when passing stars and other volatile workings in space. Another however, showed the telltale signature of a craft passing. "That's strange. Another ship in galactic sector 13...quite some distance from commercial interstellar lanes." Galaak said, thinking the situation over. "I should investigate. Plot a course following the energy trail, E-doch. In the mean time, I shall get dressed"

With little effort, the alien explorer pushed out from his pod, floating weightlessly over it, as suddenly with a mechanical whir, the metal panels within his craft rearranged. In no time the hibernation pod was nowhere to be seen, integrated with the various workings of the ship. "Activate artificial gravity systems" He said, and found himself slowly drifting to the metal floor until constant gravitational pull was achieved. He walked over to a wall, which parted with an electronic hum, revealing a room, its location known by heart by the ship's pilot, when there would be no other indication of its location.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 am

"He's stable. He still isn't awake, though. Probably won't be for a day or so." one of the EMTs responded, preping the ambulence for its inevitable departure, until she heard the commotion outside, looking out the back of the open ambulance to try and spot the source...

"N-no, none at all." one of the customers said nervously, still confused by the entire ordeal.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:34 am

Aya nodded, but soon reacted to the noise. Drawing her pistol quickly, she pointed it towards the source. "The hell was that?!"

The officer heard the noise and said, "You two, go check that out." The assistent officers nod and run out to where Aya was. He soon turned back to the patron.

"Where were those things sitting before they struck?" the officer inquired calmy.
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:36 am

Kala, still cloaked, recovered as quickly as the startled alien could. He cursed himself; he should be more careful than this. He was a mercenary, for the gods' sakes! Quickly skittering around the investigative humans, he slinked towards the transportation device and quickly clambered atop its boxy roof, digging his clawed feet into the metal for extra purchase in case it began to move...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:38 am

"I don't know. They...they were already over there I guess. No one saw any of them running over to the man, right?" the witness asked, the people around him shaking their heads. "None of us saw them before they struck." another said, the others agreeing.

"What the hell is that?!" the EMT yelled, almost needing to cover her ears because of the sound on the roof of the ambulance...
TyrannoTitan

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 am

Thinking that the crash and scattered a few neurons around in his head, Kala leaped to the other side of the ambulance and crouched beside it, armblades extended and at the ready. He would not hesitate to kill the aliens if they struck first, but he preferred not drawing any more attention than he currently had, thanks to his stupidity...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:45 am

Aya flinched from the noise before she aimed her pistol at the roof of the ambulance.

"I.... I don't see anything!" Aya stammered, shocked, as she soon aimed to where she heard the thing clunk onto the ground..

The assistant polcie officers soon arrive, only to see the ambulance's top to be slightly bent inwards, and Aya aiming at.... nothing?

"W-what's going on?" one of the officers shouted, just as shocked as everyone else.

The officer raised an eyebrow at this.

"They were already in the store? That explains why they were not seen entering beforehand.... but why would they attack him?"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby InfernalAngel » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:45 am

Natasha sat atop on of the city's tallest skyscrapers. Her AI, Delta, was showing her the best vantage points, defensible positions, and retreat routes. She activated cloak and switched her visor to Heat Vision, lifted her Kinetic Sniper so the targeting systems in her helmet activated and then fired directly at the gaurd standing by the armored cab. A red mist flew from the back of the mans head, and her AI uttered a simple, "Target Eliminated." Natasha needed that package.
"Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant."

"They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace."
InfernalAngel
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:49 am

"I think I heard one say he was stealing." another patron said, a few others nodding in agreement.

"We're getting the hell out of here." the EMT said, quickly readying things to depart, giving the officer time to leave if she wanted. With a man already injured, she couldn't risk him getting hurt further...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:53 am

Aya steps off of the ambulence.

"You go. I'll inquire him later." She said as she stepped off, still aiming where she assumed the thing was...

The assistant officers soon joiend Aya's side, confused....

"Stealing? the thing attacked him for stealing?" The officer was obviously disgusted at that. "So there's the thing's motives."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 am

Kala stared right back at the human pointing what was no doubt a weapon in his direction. He still refused to move, however, not wanting to risk giving away his position with the cloak's subtle shimmer. He heard one of the aliens say something, but he didn't pay particular attention (not that he could precisely understand it). As far as Kala knew, the human in front of him was currently the most dangerous...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:56 am

The EMT quickly shut the doors and the driver up front drove off, leaving the bizarre scene behind them as they rushed the man to the hospital so he could recover...
TyrannoTitan

Postby InfernalAngel » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:57 am

Natasha watched chaos enfold below as the other gaurds grabbed their rifles, and a LDPD Swat team lept out of their van, weapons drawn. She chuckled to herself, put her Sniper onto her back, and lept off the building, going into a freefall, and activating her jetpack about fifty feet from the ground to nulify the impact. Still cloaked, she grabbed a young boy off the street and held a kinetic pistol to his head. She uncloaked infront of the swat team and screamed, "Give me the package!" As her AI began makeing possible escape routes, plans of action, or last stands.
"Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant."

"They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace."
InfernalAngel
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 am

Aya's hands were shaking. She didn't know what to do. Was it dangerous or not? If it was, why was she still standing? She soon lowered her weapon, telling the others to do so as well.

"W-whatever you are, j-just leave, please. I won't hurt you if you do," Aya said fearfully.

The officer soon said, "Thank you for all your help. I'll be leaving now." The officer soon turned and began to leave...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:04 am

Kala spun in place as his objective suddenly roared to life and sped off, leaving a cloud of dust, which left a slight outline of his cloaked body. Backing away from the dust as quickly as possible, he turned to look at the human who was speaking. She sounded... scared, almost. A likely theory. Kala doubted these creatures had ever met another sentient species before. Nevertheless, Kala did not reply, trying to slowly back off to see if the human put her guard down...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard