Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:52 am

Unable to ignore the presence any longer, the car spins around quickly, before coming to slamming stop by the curb, the impact nearly causing the car to tumble over. The whole intersection they are on slows to a stop from the Stalwart Crew's car slicing its away across the street, narrowly avoiding causing a devastating accident in the process. Jackson snarls angrily, focusing his anger on the driver of his car.

"Worthless peice of ****! What're you doing?! Keep going!" Jackson yelled.

"Hell no! Not after that THING peircin' the roof!" The driver yelled.

Jackson sighed, just as he saw the squad cars closing in on them. Anger was all Jackson could feel. He'd failed. Nonetheless, he wasn't about to go down without a fight.

"Alright guys, let's spread out! Forget the money and the hostages, let's just try and avoid the cops as best we can!" Jackson said.

No less than five secodns after Jackson said that, his men were scrambling out into the city. The leader himself began his escape, just as the squad cars rolled to a stop....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Unlike the cops, Kala had all the equipment he needed to track down the individual members of the Stalwart Crew. They had decided to spread themselves thin. Good, he could use the practice. Kala pounced off the roof of the car, making a beeline for the nearest robber...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:12 pm

The cops soon exited their squad cars, Aya being one of the first ones to make her move. The Crew had essentially dispersed by this point, though some of them were still visible as they ran. Aya turned to her fellow officers.

"Alright guys, this is our chance! Don't let any of them out of your sights, and be careful: they're all armed, and most definitely dangerous!"

With that the four of them pulled out their sidearms and spread out, hunting for the criminals....

The one Kala is currently in pursuit of is unaware of the mech's presence, past hearign what he thinks are heavy footfalls behind him, which prompt him to run even faster, the robber making a break for a large crowd on the sidewalk, hoping they will provide a sizable distraction for him....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Kala, seeing the robber's destination, decloaked and siphoned the energy into speeding up, quickly overtaking his human quarry. Hopefully, his appearance would frighten the crowd into dispersing. He'd rather not cause any unnecessary harm. With a loud, mechanical growl, Kala shouted, "I suggest you stop, criminal, before I am forced to take extreme measures!" That sounded like the "just" thing to do, right? His observation of human media made it difficult...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:01 pm

"P-p-please! Don't kill me! I-I was just doing what I was told to do!" The man said.

As expected by the machine, the crowd began to disperse, many running but some simply clearign away to a different side of the street.

Aya had her sights locked on Jackson himself, following him as he soon fled into a back alley. Pistol at the ready, Aya followed him in cautiously, weapon raised in case she needed it...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:55 pm

"If you think that is a convincing argument, then you are sorely mistaken," Kala snarled, aiming his arm-mounted cannons at the man. "Now I suggest you surrender, so I can restrain you for the local authorities..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:07 am

"N-no! I ain't goin' back in the slammer!" The criminal struggled in the machine's grasp, reaching for his pistol...

Aya treaded lightly in the alley, the breeze pushing against her body and making her hair flow backwards. Her eyes scanned every inch of the alley, as best as she could. It was dark, and difficult to make out shapes, but she still pressed on into the alley. She wanted to make him pay for what he had done in the past.... but not kill him. Seeing him rot in jail for his crimes was enough for her...

Jackson dared not to make a move. Clutching his magnum tightly, the criminal new that making a sudden movement could lead to him getting a bullet in the leg, and then being promptly arrested. So Jackson kept his eyes on Aya as she approached, slowly and steadily making his way out of the alley....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 am

Kala was not about to take any risks. As the man reached for his weapon, the Cephian opened fire, a short burst of energy pellets hitting the human in his unprotected chest...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:13 am

The criminal let out a cry, as the energy rounds tore their way through his torso, searing his innards as they ripped through him. The man soon collapsed onto the ground in a heap, his form smoldering as he let out a moan. Death's cold embrace was descending upon him, though he was still a little bit alive.... though barely.

Aya heard some movement, and immediately pointed her pistol where she assumed Jackson was.

"Don't make another move, Jackson, or I'll shoot you now!" Aya said between gritted teeth.

"Oh, we both know you wouldn't do that," Jackson hissed in reply, readying his magnum in the process. "You're too much of a goodie-two shoes to have blood on your hands."

"Don't push me!" Aya yelled in reply as she readied her pistol. "You don't know how long I've waited for this!"

Jackson chuckled, before he got out of his hiding place, hands raised.

"Don't be so sure of yourself, miss," Jackson replied. "If you're so "bloodthirsty", prove it."

Jackson stays completely still.

"Go ahead- shoot me. You know you want to."

But Aya hesitates. Despite having vengeance in the palm of her hand, Aya can't bring herself to gun him down. Jackson smiles as he turns, beginning to walk off.

"That's what I thought."

As Jackson walks away, he points his magnum back, his finger on the trigger. Aya knew what was coming, and instantly snapped out of her almost trance like state. It all happened so fast. As Jackson fired, Aya moved to the sideand fired simultaneously. The criminal's arrogance caused him to miss, as he wasn't watching where his target was, but Aya had a bead on him. Aya's bullet peirced his back, eliciting a cry of pain, before he collapsed on the ground, bleeding profusely and bleeding in pain... though not dead.

Aya knew what she had done, and immediately went in closer to him, calling in for an ambulence....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 am

Kala turned away from his dying quarry. The rounds would melt his innards, reducing them to pulp in seconds. He would be dead soon enough. For now, he moved off to the next target, leaving the man behind for the cops. Tracking heat and chemical signatures, the Cephian quickly found his next target, readying his weapons as he closed in...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:38 am

Many bystanders called for an ambulence as the machine walked off, the criminals' struggles ceasing as his insides were obliterated from the deadly weapon. The criminal's body smoldered as smoke rose off of his burnt corpse. There was no hope for the hapless criminal as he breathed his last...

The criminal Kala was currently in pursuit of was currently playing a deadly game of hide and seek with one of the other cops, both taking shots at each other. The cop was aiming to incapacitate him, but the criminal was aiming for a much easier goal: killing his opponent.

Aya soon pulled Jackson's arms behind him, before he put her cuffs around his wrists. Blood dripped from the wounds, though his wounds were quickly bandaged up as best as they could be by Aya, much to the criminal mastermind's chagrin.

"Why? Why don't you just kill me?! You know you want to! You have me right where you want me!" Jackson snarled.

"I don't need to kill you for you to get what's coming for you," Aya replied. "You'll have fun where you're going, believe me."

Jackson growled angrily, but there wasn't really much he could do in his condition. The pain was substantial, and he wasn't going anywhere. Soon, he could here the blare of ambulence sirens off in the distance...
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:41 am

Using his mechanical suit's enhanced strength, Kala leaped into the air, landing on a balcony overlooking the gunfight between the cop and robber. A perfect distraction. With another mighty jump, the alien landed on the roof of a parked car, which happened to be the criminal's cover. "Surrender or die, it's as simple as that," Kala growled, the Cephian prepping his adamantine blades in case the human tried anything...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:03 am

The criminal lifted his hands up, unwilling to get himself impaled by that gargantuan blade thrust in front of his face. The officer was equally as frightened at the sight, aiming his gun at the machine in case it did anything (not that he'd really be able to do much...).

"O-okay," the criminal replied shakily, putting his head against the car before putting his hands behind his back. The cop approached from behind, staying cautious as he headed towards the now pacified criminal...

Soon, the Ambulence pulled up to near where Aya was. The cop dragged Jackson out into the open, the man wounded but still a bit aggressive. Even as the personnel loaded him into the medical stretcher, he had the audacity to threaten one's life.

"I'm gonna kill you all once I'm out of here... you here me?! ALL OF YOU!" Before long the doors slammed shut on the vehicle, and it drove off shortly afterward. Aya chuckled slightly. Sure, he wasn't dead or in jail, but the emergency room would suffice for holding him until he is well enough to go to jail... though little did she know of the evil that rested within this man's body....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:17 am

"Good human," Kala growled, giving the man a good whack over the head with an outstretched fist, knocking him out cold. His back-mounted tentacles were getting sick of detecting the criminal's fear, anyway. Turning to the cop, he added, "I was never here," before leaping off the car and sprinting away, heading for the next target of opportunity. This was definitely a lucrative day for him, especially after a couple weeks of doing just about nothing...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:47 am

The cop simply watched as the mech bounded away, quickly cuffing the Stalwart Crew member as he began to take him back to his squad car. He wasn't really sure what to think about the whole situation... he was getting flashbacks to that police call-in about the little dinosaur robots....

The rest of The Stalwart Crew had either already been apprehended or hd gotten a good distance awy from the crime scene. Though one lingered in one of the nearby shopping centers, hoping he might get a chance to redeem himself for failing Jackson earlier.... and perhaps keep from gettign his head blown off once he gets back to base for stopping the getaway car...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Kala quickly tracked his target to the shopping center, and growled irritably. He'd rather not shoot up a public place. Nevertheless, he cloaked and moved in, cautiously, quietly, making sure not to bump into anyone as he followed the chemical trail--as well as the distinct apprehension--of his criminal quarry...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:32 am

Soon, the criminal decided to make his way into a nearby shop, weapon in hand, anger evident in his eyes.

"Everybody down!This is a robbery!"

Immediately, the patrons to the shop got on the floor, before the man marched his way up to the counter....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 am

Finding the criminal was simple, considering he stood out amongst the prone shopgoers so easily. Another robbery? Kala thought. How disappointingly predictable... The Cephian moved in, weapons at the ready. He uncloaked as he reached the door to the shop, growling, "I suggest you stand down, human."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:04 am

The criminal, despite it probably being better for him to just surrender, immediately turns around and fires multiple rounds at the Cephian's mechanical battle suit. He didn't have much to lose anyways. Dying by the machine would probably be quicker than what his fellow "partners" would do to him once he got back to headquarters....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:12 am

Kala resisted the urge to shake his head in disappointment as the rounds pinged harmlessly against his energy shield. A single burst of gunfire from his energy weapons was enough to topple the robber with ease. The Cephian promptly plucked the man from the floor and carried him out of the store. Even with his wounds cauterized, Kala would rather not leave a mess behind. It would easier to dispose of the body outside, and give the cops something to speculate about. He doubted anyone would believe the witnesses of his appearance, anyway...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard