Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue May 22, 2012 12:50 am

Aya walked down the hall where the reptilian mutant lay. The cop looked in on the creature's cell and observed how he was. This... creature... seemed at peace at the moment. A couple of security guards stood at her side, wondering what she was doing. She soon turned to them.

"Mind if I go in?" Aya inquired.

"If you want to," one guard said." It's your risk."

Aya nodded. "I know. But please, open the door."

The security guard nodded, opening the cell door for her. A small table sat in the front of the room- perfect for their "interview" of sorts.

"You wanted to speak with me?" Aya inquired to the currently resting mutant...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Tue May 22, 2012 2:00 am

Ripsnarl's head lifted from his curl, followed by the rest of the reptile's body. He nodded once, allowing Aya to take a seat before himself, like a proper gentleman- or at least what was left of that gentleman.

Meanwhile, Alexis grinned as she climbed to the roof of the church, resting like a bat. She would await her first victim tonight...
"Side effects may include nausea, headaches, and DEATH." ~Valentine

"When you gotta go you gotta go." ~Ian Malcolm

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue May 22, 2012 2:51 am

Aya sat down on the opposite end of the table, looknig into Ripsnarl's eyes.

"So, what did you wish to speak about, mutant?" Aya said calmly, holding back her slight discomfort of the massive beast...

"Adam" had long left the alley he was hiding in, taking a back route as he headed off into the less urbanized area of the city. There, he would rest, and plan his first hunt...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Tue May 22, 2012 10:45 am

"Ah, yes. I wanted to discuss the fragrance of power within your scent." the reptile clicked as he sat down, barely able to fit in the chair...

Alexis was now Sanguine, eyeing a thief walking into the church. She grinned, her fangs visible...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue May 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Aya was still a bit confused by this statement.

"What do you mean, 'Fragrance of power'? And you mentioned a threat to us erlier... who?" Aya inquired.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:25 am

Dr. Craven had left his hideout and was now walking down the street in his disguise. The doctor felt like getting some fresh air. His plan with the 7 Sins had failed, and now he was considering bringing out the big guns... He needed time to think...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Wed May 23, 2012 1:11 am

Ripsnarl tried to think of an easier way to explain things. He needed to lay down his point easily.

"You have power that you never knew you ever had." the reptile said with a light clicking in his voice. "It is a great power, yet I do not know how to reveal it to you."

Meanwhile, Sanguine watched the thief steal a few small statuettes. She sneered as she tackled the man from above, pinning him to the floor, giggling seductively at him.

"Who the hell are you?" the thief replied with a thick New York accent. "One of them super heroes?" This made Sanguine laugh.

"Far from it, hon..." she whispered as she leaned in for what was seemingly a kiss. The thief grinned, only to feel a sharp pain in his throat, and his life being leeched away. He tried calling for help, but the woman held her hand over his mouth, feasting upon his blood. The thief's skin started growing pale...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed May 23, 2012 1:33 am

"Go ahead, enlighten me," Aya said in a somewhat dry tone. "I'm sure it's important."

The woman WAS genuinely curious, but she couldn't help but feel that this creature was trying to trick her...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Wed May 23, 2012 1:42 am

Ripsnarl was thinking, brainstorming. How could he tell this woman that she had special abilities?

"Officer, you must realize that I cannot explain this as simple as a little conversation. You... er... you have abilities. Special abilities." he implied, not sure if she would believe him. Of course she wouldn't, he thought to himself, even to the point of facepalming.

Sanguine giggled as she left the man for dead with the last pints of blood he had in his body. The woman had also taken the statuettes for herself as she hung from the ceiling again, awaiting her next victim.

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed May 23, 2012 1:46 am

Aya raised a quizzical eyebrow, stifling a laugh at the former human's odd wording.

"Hehe... c-can't you prove it in any way?" Aya inquired, a slight giggle escaping her in the process.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 am

"This might sting a little, officer." Ripsnarl implied. He dragged a black claw along Aya's shoulder, leaving a long scratch. The scratch wasn't deep enough to bleed, but it stung pretty bad. The wound surprisingly healed sooner than expected...

Sanguine looked out the window. An officer was coming towards the church...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed May 23, 2012 1:59 am

Aya winced when she got cut. She looked down at the wound, before she looked back up at Ripsnarl angrily.

"Ow! What was that fo-" Suddenly, she looked down at the wound, before she observed how fast it was healing. That was.... odd. She had never seen her woudns heal so fast before! She then looked back up to Ripsnarl, wide-eyed and amazed.

"W-what does this mean?!" Aya said, obviously shocked.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Wed May 23, 2012 2:06 am

"I told you that you have special abilities. And I wasn't joking." Ripsnarl said with a domestic hiss.

The officer had heard some muffled noises coming from the church. Probably a bunch of teens again, he thought to himself. He opened the door, only to find the corpse of a criminal. Sanguine glared at him, her red eyes glowing down at the officer. The cop looked up, noticing this. He started to call for help...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed May 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Aya nodded, still quite a bit shocked.

"A-and you mentioned something about a threat?" Her mind was still a bit aloof from the odd sight she had noticed. She'd never seen that happen to her before now... what was going on?

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Thu May 24, 2012 12:23 am

"This threat lurks indoors. She has started her feast tonight. Her name... is Sanguine. She plots on sucking the life out of any and all justice of the city and watching it fall into havoc. That ***** doesn't know right from wrong..." the reptile grumbled. Ripsnarl showed a pair of tiny bite marks on his shoulder.

"The stupid ***** nearly got me myself. She likes to hide in the church." he snarled. He glared out the barred window, towards the direction of the church.

Sanguine looked down at the cop as he was acquiring assistance. The expression on her face was clearly not happy, nor sad or stressed. She was seemingly... emotionless.

"What the hell are you...?" the cop said, pulling out his pistol.

"Your worst nightmare." was whispered by the bat as she continued to glare at him...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu May 24, 2012 1:14 am

"Can she be harmed?" Aya inquired. After seeing this fellow's own bullet resilience, she was a bit fearful of this much less benevolent being's resilience. Obviously, whatever this "Sanguine" was, she was obviously some sort of creature as well... and definitely not friendly.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Thu May 24, 2012 1:37 am

Aya suddenly got a call.

"Officer Brea, I have found a corpse in the church! I repeat, I have found a corpse in the church! And I think we caught our suspe..."

His sentence was cut off by screaming. One could even hear delighted giggles if they listened closely. The screams were crudely cut off by sounds as if the officer was choking.

"Yes." Ripsnarl said quietly, as if he were mourning the officer despite the fact that he wasn't dead yet...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu May 24, 2012 2:52 am

Aya cut off the communications, before she got up, checking her weapon was holstered.

"Yuo stay here. I've got soem business to take care of," Aya said to Ripsnarl as she began to head for the cell door.

"Adam" lurked on the outskirts of town, his heavy footfalls going unheard by most of the people of this town. He realized that his awakening would have awoken the mitochondrial powers in many that lived in this sad place... he would need to track them down, kill those who refuse to submit to him, and enslave those who do...

The burly beast soon began to enter the edges of the town, staying alert for pedestrians... he didn't want to get discovered, though he could just eat them...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Thu May 24, 2012 7:41 pm

"Wait! You don't know what you're headed into!" Ripsnarl called, trying to get her to stop. "She isn't as guilty as I am!"

Sanguine glared at the dying cop. She put her foot on his neck, and with a loud crack she pushed down...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby slashmaster101 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:41 pm

About three miles of the coast of Los Diamantes, two small boats were anchored close together and movement could be seen on the decks of both vessel's. On each boat were at least two men with AK-47's watching the others on the opposite deck, ready to fire if necessary as the trade they had arrived to make went wrong. Gently, lowering his sights one man forcefully stomped his right foot against the deck, signaling as a smaller man came up from the deck with a large crate in his hands, inside wrapped shoe box sized package's could be seen. As the box was being brought over to the deck of the other boat no one noticed the large shadow pass underneath the boats. However when both boat's were bumped all the men on board grabbed their gun's and looked around wildly trying to identify the source. Suddenly, off the port side of both ships a spout of air came from the water as the men relaxed. " it's just a stupid whale" a man in his late Forties laughed, dismissing the large mammal and turning back to his business.

The whale however did not dismiss the men, as it turned toward the boats and dived...

"Look, it's leaving" the man called over to his buddy who had just gotten back onto the small vessel "soon we can leave and finish what we started" he called over his shoulder as the other boat pulled their anchor up from the ocean floor.

All of a sudden, a massive shadow passed over the two boats "What the h--" every single person on deck said and then started to scream as the 8 ton Orca dove toward the boats. all then men could do was scream and cover there heads in terror, expecting to be crushed, instead all they heard was a small thump. Looking up the men were surprised to see a man in his twenty calmly sitting on the edge of the boat on the left "who the **** are you" one man shouted as he aimed his AK at the younger man who proceeded to stand and walk over to the small crate and open one of the small package's " Well gentle men, you know what they say, crack kill's" the young man sneered before leaping at the men.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard