Isla Sorna Stories RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby mega raptor » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:09 pm

Soon the other Velociraptors arrived, and the raptors that had guarded the nest went to eat. The pack had taken down a Parasaurolophus, but by the time they got their, most of it was gone. They snarled at the Compies perched on the corpse, and began eating.

Near them, they heard a roar. From the jungle emerged a Gigantosaurus, charging at them. Scar and the other raptors turned and growled, but the super-predator wasn't put off. Knowing they couldn't win, they left the kill and went back to the nest.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby HorseGal » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:15 pm

While going back to the nest, Sharpclaw spotted a lone female raptor. She barked to Scar. "Scar! Over here!" She went to look at the female velociraptor. She looked pretty young, no more than three years of age with a dark brown coloring to her. Sharpclaw waited for Scar to look at her. This lone raptor could be a wonderful addition to the pack.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:32 pm

Crusher woke up and got into the deep river, determined to kill more Spinos. he swam along the river for several hours, until he reached an area very close to the Raptor pack's cave. he climbed out and decided he'd have a look at the progress of the Raptors. he came across a Giganotosaurus, which roared at him, seeing him as a pest. Crusher roared in response, his roar double the strength and sound of the Giga's. it came at him and rammed him, knocking him to the ground. Crusher bent as the Giga brought its head near his stomach. he kicked it in the face, knocking it backward and sending it tripping over the Para it was eating. He got up, and roared. his eyes turned red again, glowing like lights. The Giga charged but missed, ramming into a tree. it became dizzy, and Crusher pounded it on the back, making it collapse onto the ground. Crusher stepped several meters back, after hearing raptor barks. he knew it was coming from the cave. his friends had heard him. he looked over at the Para carcass and saw it had a slash across the throat, which could only come from raptors. he wondered whether his friends had heard him...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:54 pm

Darkness was perched above the velociraptor pack.He didn't want to loss who he hated most now.He snarled at the sight of her.Wait......This is the perfect moment to strike the ones she loves most growled Darkness.He then swiftly ran back to the raptor nest and approached Sharpclaw's eggs.He picked one up and bit it,destroying the unborn raptor.He then heard a noise from behind.He swiftly jumped onto a ledge and watched a male raptor appear.The raptor looked startled at the sight of the destroyed egg and howled a moarnfull cry.Darkness assumed this was Sharpclaws mate.You will pay too.You are involved with that creature growled Darkness as he crept toward the male.Then then pounced at the male and knocked him over.He slashed his face and jumped back.That is only a warning.You will give me Sharpclaw.She will pay for what she did to me and my pack! growled Darkness as he left the nest.
TyrannoTitan

Postby HorseGal » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:12 pm

Rawhide got up after the attack. His face ached with pain. He looked at the dead, unborned raptor and let out a velociraptor howl. This howl was loud enough to be heard across the jungle.

Sharpclaw heard the howl. She knew that it was Rawhide, her mate. Something must not be right. The female ran directly to the cave, only to find a dead unborn velociraptor fetus on the floor of the cave. It was Sharpclaw's turn. She let out a moan. This moan was even louder than Rawhide's. She nudged it with sorrow and let out another howl of pain. She looked to her mate and agreed that they should eat it and not let some scavenger take it away from them. The two raptors ate the body.

It was time for rage to slowly kick in. This time, an angry snarl escaped the velociraptor. She glared at her mate and growled, "Who did this?! Who?" She was going to find the one who did this and kill it.

Rawhide growled at her. "A velociraptor. He says he knows you. He is after you."

Sharpclaw growled, "Guard the nest! I'm going to search for him." She sniffed the air and smelled the scent of a familiar raptor. One from her old pack. She walked in the direction of the scent. Rage was still building up inside her. It led out of the cave and into the jungle.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:33 pm

The Giga stood up, roaring in anger. Crusher watched as it shook it's head and charged. stupid idiot... thought Crusher, and rotated his head sideways. he caught the Giga's snout in his mouth and straightened his head again, then bit down. the pleasant crunch of broken bones delighted him. he pulled the Giga, who was in agony, to the cave, twisted his head even more, and broke it's neck and dropped it. he tore a mouthful of it's thigh off and ate it. then he saw the advisor [he still doesn't know her name...] walking towards the jungle, following a scent. he followed her, curious as to what was pulling her away from the nest. he saw her face was one of rage, and kept a large distance from her, using his sense of smell to follow her. he smelled another raptor...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:55 am

Scar heard Sharpclaw's call. He came out of the cave, and found Sharpclaw, along with another Velociraptor. He looked at the new raptor. She was hurt amd she might not be able to hunt, but she would be welcome in the pack. What is your name? Scar snarled to the Velociraptor.

From the nest, they heard a mourning call, recognizable as Sharpclaw's mate. She ran off, while Scar waited for the raptor to answer. Then, he heard Sharpclaw's mourning cry, and quickly went back to the nest, abandoning the new raptor. By the time that he got back, Sharpclaw was gone, and he saw the remains of one of her eggs. Scar asked her mate what had happened.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:05 am

Darkness heard SHarpclaw coming.He knew what she was doing.And this was what he wanted to happen.She was alone.He could strike her down now.No.....I'll make her suffor like i did...... Darkness quietly growled to himself.He was in a very tall tree waiting for Sharpclaw to move closer.He then jumped from the tree and slashed her thigh badly.He wanted her to have a much harder time returning then she did coming.He gave her one more slash to the back and lept away.He made sure his inflicted wounds made her bleed.He watched as she looked for him.He paid her no mind.I will be back for your kids.I want them to be born first though.I'll make sure i'll kill the one you you love the most growled Darkness to Sharpclaw as he ran into the shadows.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:23 am

Crusher heard a nearly unhearable raptor screach, and smelled blood. he walked forward, faster moving than he was earlier, and saw the female raptor was wounded, slashed on her thigh and back. he realised what had happened. the second raptor he could smell was an enemy, an it attacked her. he looked down at her, and growled "what happened?", his pupils becoming wide to soak in all the light and the details around him, to try and spot the raptor. it was gone. he made a very loud, deep growl that was used mainly to scare any other animal in the area that might come near him. the raptor in front of him was both angry and sad, as well as hurt. he roared, bringing the attention of the leader to him. he roared again, making 4 velociraptors from the pack come to find out what had happened, the leader among them...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:47 pm

Before Exile could answer, Scar had raced off after hearing a raptors mournful cry. She was alone again... but she didn't mind. Although she was very vulnerable to predators, she wasn't quite sure whether she should join Scar's pack. That was almost as if she was accepting her own packs fate.
Exile shook her head violently. She mustn't think of the past. Her pack and home was gone now, whether she liked it or not. She must think of her own survival.
She began to follow in the direction Scar had taken when she heard an unmistakable Rex roar. It was one of the loudest she had ever heard. Her mind quickly leapt into panic mode. A Rex??? Why hadn't she sensed this was a rex's territory! And now it was unmistakable. The stench of rex all around her. Why had the raptors brought her to rex territory!??
Instinctivley, Exile let out a bark of warning to her non-existing pack. She realsied no one was there anymore and roared with anguish. More panic settled in, and she turned tail and fled back from whence she came. Her leg wound left her in agony, but she must escape. Survival is always first...
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:04 pm

THE TLW STORYLINE WILL BEGIN IN 3 MORE POST'S TIME! BE QUICK OR YOU'LL MISS OUT!

Crusher saw as the raptors appeared on the scene. he decided to leave them and return to the Giga which was still in front of the raptor cave. he was surprised that none of them had touched it. he took another few mouthfuls of it's flesh, then went back to the river. he jumped in and found a Spino swimming around, chasing crocodiles in the water. he moved forward slowly, waiting for the Spino to lunge at one particularly large fish, which was swimming away from them. The Spino went for it and Crusher rippled his tail, propelling him forward with extreme speed, ramming into it with his jaws open. he locked on the Spino's tail, tore it off, and turned around at the Spino, which was suffering twice as much since the water wasn't completely clean. Crusher bit on the writhing Spino's back, smashing it's spine and killing it. he saw that the sun was going down, meaning perfect time for Spino hunting...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:18 pm

Sharpclaw slowly got up. Her whole body ached from her back to her thigh. Her wounds looked pretty bad. She let out a low growl of, "Darkness." She remembered what he said about making her life miserable. Why? The female slowly walked back to her nest. Her mate was watching over them, but when he saw Sharpclaw, he went over and asked what had happen with a growl. Anger was growing inside him because his mate was wounded.

Sharpclaw growled at her mate, saying that raptor's name again. "Darkness. Please, let me watch over my eggs." She didn't care if she was wounded. She wanted to protect them from Darkness.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby mega raptor » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:59 pm

Sharpclaw's mate explained to him the attack of another Velociraptor that had attacked one of their eggs, because of something Sharpclaw had done that had destroyed his old pack. Scar suddenly heard Crusher's roar, and he and 3 other Velociraptors ran out to see what was happening.

They found Sharpclaw wounded and Crusher leaving the scene. Sharpclaw's wound had hurt her badly, and the other Velociraptors watched as she limped back to the nest. Sharpclaw was in pain, angry and desperate to protect the rest of her eggs.

Scar went over to Rawhide and Sharpclaw's nest, and snarled, Who is that raptor? Why does he want to hurt you, and is there anything the rest of our pack can do to stop him?
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:12 pm

Sharpclaw at first glared at Scar. At first, she didn't want to talk about her past. But she knew that she would have to eventually. She growled back to Scar in a low tone. "His name is Darkness. He is mad at me for leaving the pack. I told you about the new leader that took over? He wouldn't let me feed the hatchlings. So I simply tried to leave. I don't know what happened after that, but it must be something bad that made Darkness want to seek revenge on me. He told me that he wanted to make my life as miserable as possible." She turned to her eggs and nudged them gently, rearranging them around the nest. After she was done, she looked back at Scar. "Nothing. There is nothing. He clearly will not stop."
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:11 pm

the year is 2030. John Hammond, aged 117, thanks to a medical miracle made by Ingen after the disasterous events that happened at what would have become Jurassic Park, which cost INGEN billions. now, the aging CEO is having a hard time keeping control of the company, his medical problems becoming increasingly common. his blood sucking, cold hearted, lawyer of a Nephew, Peter Ludlow, is starting to take over INGEN. Peter has organised to recapture some of the dinosaurs on Site B, Isla Sorna. he has assembled a group of professionally trained mercinaries, and has offered their leader, Roland Tembo, a full grown Buck Tyrannosaurus Rex. John Hammond, however, has organised a group of scientists, one of whom is DR. Ian Malcolm, Aged 45, a witness and victim of the disaster itself. him, along with his daughter and 3 other scientists, including a member of the green peace organization, are sent by Hammond to document and record all the dinosaurs on the island, to help protect them from being exterminated or poached. both teams leave for the island, but the scientists arrive before the hunters. let the plotline commence!

Crusher decided to stop his murder spree for today and return to the nest. on his way, he came across a massive crocodile that tried to pull him to the bottom of the river. Crusher used his strength and rippling to break free and fly out of the water, landing on his feet. he walked back home and rested with his family...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:19 pm

Darkness watched the raptors comune with eachother.How he hated all of them. Why should I be left alone to die and these beasts get everything? We can fix this though.....growled Darkness.He crept slower toward not Sharclaw but their leader. If they are leaderless then they will all have the same fate as me he growled quietly to himself.He crept toward the leader and slashed at the back of his head.The male ducked and swung at Darkness who hissed because of his failure.The male was fast,but Darkness was too.He swung again this time hiting the male's thigh causing him to fall.Darkness came in to kill him and was slashed in the face before he got the chance.He hissed again and knocked the male back into a rock.Darkness lept to a leegde and dissapeared. This one is better then I thought.But he is not the best.He will let his guard down and when he does I will be there growled Darkness as he left the nest.
TyrannoTitan

Postby mega raptor » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:54 pm

Scar had stayed up throughout the night, waiting for Darkness to return. He was not about to allow this solitairy raptor to threaten and attack one of his pack members. He had been planning to attack him once Darkness got close to Sharpclaw's nest, but Scar hadn't expected Darkness to attack him.

Even still, he had been able to avoid his first blow, but the black raptor had managed to slice his leg muscles. He could walk, but he wouldn't be able to hunt anything larger than compies for a few weeks, and jumping would be hard.

He picked himself up and watched Darkness leave. He left out the hole that they had fallen into weeks ago, and Scar had noticed that he hadn't entered through the main enterance. They could use that to their advantage. Scar woke to other Velociraptors and sent them after Darkness, but he didn't expect them to find anything.

They returned later that afternoon, telling of the arrival of several strange rectangular objects to the east of their nest. Scar went to see the objects, and was amazed. Each was about the size of a Tyrannosaur, but shorter than one. They were connected by a strange, flexible object in the middle, and their were 2 smaller objects off to the side.

Afterwards, when he went back to the nest, he had 3 guards posted at both enterances, worried that the strange objects would be a bigger threat to the pack than Darkness.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:49 pm

Crusher woke up the next morning and decided to go hunting. he went to the Game trail and saw a Para herd feeding on an area of lush grass by the lake he and his family swam in a few days earlier. he saw an elderly Para that was big enough to feed him and his family, and waited for it to lower it's head. when it did, he charged, small quakes being emmited every time his feet hit the ground. the whole herd started running, but Crusher was very fast for a Tyrannosaur and was at the old Para before it had gone 50 feet from the lake. he caught it by the tail and pulled, dragging it towards him. he quickly let go and bit on a different part, further up it's body, and bit down, locking into it's tail. he dragged it back and finally let go and bit again, on the spine. he bit down as strong as he could, and broke it's spine, paralyzing it. it was still breathing, so Crusher came to it's neck, and broke it, killing it. he didn't want it to suffer the pain of being eaten alive. he dragged it to the nest, and started eating. his family joined him...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:16 pm

Exile carried on staggering thorugh the undergrowth. She finally got to an area where she could smell the mighty rex no more. She heaved a sigh of relief and started to think things through more clearly. First priotrity was to find somewhere to rest. It would be dangerous with no pack, but the longer she kept out in the open the worse it would be. She soon found a small cave, free of any signs of predators. She lay down to rest, constantly keeping an eye on the mouth of the cave. But her mind was no longer on the Spino. It was the scent of that monsterous T-rex. She was only on the edge of it's territory. If it found her, she was an easy target.
Exile decided to move, but before she could, sleep and exhaustion overwhelmed her.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby HorseGal » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:04 pm

Sharpclaw was keeping an extra eye out for her eggs. Her wounds were slowly healing, but they still caused some pain. She was keeping an extra eye out because Scar informed them of those strange creatures that entered. She wondered what those strange creatures might be.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard