Isla Sorna Stories RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Isla Sorna Stories RPG

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Crusher stood amongst the trees, several feet into them, out of view, as the Giga went past, chasing his scent. Crusher's eyes narrowed. he began to stride after it, careful to time his strides with the Giga's so as not to give away his location. scent wouldn't be an issue, as his trail still went forward, then, due to his sudden change in direction, would seem to stop. and the scent was along the Giga's path leading to that point, so he wouldn't suspect Crusher's scent behind him to mean that Crusher truly was following him...

Fatalis snapped at the Compy voraciously, plucking it up in his jaws as his claws hooked into it, the hungry Raptor ripping it apart in seconds, leaving little but a few of the thicker bones stripped clean, the smaller, tolerable bones eaten whole. he smiled thankfully to the raptors. "My name is.....Fatalis" he hissed, surprised by how he had to think for a moment before mentioning it. how could he have forgotten his own name?
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Gothmog takes a deep whiff of the air, before noticing the trail stops where he is and turns into the jungle. The giga was confused. Why would it head into the woods? Did it smell him? Gothmog shrugged these questions off and continued following the scent trail. That rex would not escape him.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Crusher watched as the Giga moved into the trees. he smirked. Cleverer than usual. Good. still. he had doubled back after entering the trees, so now he was at the Giga's side, several feet away and approaching from behind. as the Giga moved further in he took one more stride, closing the distance sufficiently to make him barely discernible in the shadows. his eyes shimmering an eerie yellow only barely noticeable in the shadows. ".....Why are you following me, Giga?" rumbled his voice in the trees, deep enough to reverberate in the Giga's very chest at this range, the Rex looking down at the Giga from the side, slightly behind him. a swift turn would be impossible because of the trees, so the Giga was exactly where he wanted him...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Ruby nodded as Whitestreak pushed the other compy forward. "I'm Ruby," she growled, turning to her siblings. "My sister, Blackstripe, and my brothers, Whitestreak, Fire, and Ice."

Thorn growled and hastily ducked under the small gray female, hoisting her easily. "I won't leave anyone behind if I can help it," he hissed, turning and looking at Switchblade. "Watch Rose." The pale raptor had flattened herself to the ground, lip curling in a half-terrified, half-defiant snarl.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Fatalis eyed the raptors through narrowed eyes, seeming to be in deep thought, trying to remember why the names sounded familiar. ".....Wait....Darkness and Steeltalon's chicks?" he hissed...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Ruby narrowed her eyes slightly. "....Yes," she growled, "but how do you know that?"
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Swerving to the left and right, the raptor was able to avoid the debris raining down from behind, narrowly dodging splinters that hit the ground with an audible thump. Hazel burst through the shrubs near where she had left hours prior, the chunk of meat in her jaws hanging at the corners of her mouth. Her head shot about, quickly surveying the scene and noting that the others were well aware of the looming threat. She looked to Rose, the blind raptor hunkered down and clearly alarmed. She swiftly moved over to her and started to nudge the other raptor's side repeatedly while letting out an urgent, wordless growl as she tried to lead Rose away.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Rose swung around and had opened her jaws to snap before she recognized Hazel's scent and struggled to her feet. Thorn was looking distinctly tense, his gaze on the direction Hazel had come from.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:46 pm

"Darkness is....was....an old friend of mine. and so was Steeltalon. In fact....I spent a short amount of time living outside the cave you called home at the time" hissed Fatalis as his eyes ran over the younger Raptors. "My how you've grown" he hissed with a smile...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:55 pm

The thundering steps of the carchar grew steadily louder as it approached the scene...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Ruby cracked a small smile in return, though she was turning over something in her mind. "We actually haven't seen father in quite some time...did something happen to him?" she growled. Blackstripe was studying fatalis with renewed interest, while Whitestreak had taken up watching for crocs. Fire and Ice exchanged half-nervous, half-excited looks.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:47 pm

When Rose stood up, Hazel dipped her head down while lowering her body, brushing against Rose as if to tell her to climb onto her back. Her focus now was to get the young raptor to safety, somewhere far away from the approaching Carchar.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:00 am

The blind raptor did so, hearing her own fearful breathing as she tried to hurry without injuring Hazel.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:17 am

Once she felt the raptor's weight balanced on her back, Hazel stood up, turning her head to take one last look at the Liliensternuses, not exactly knowing the reason why. To wish them well? Her mind was a violent hurricane that destroyed all thoughts except the one at the eye: "Run as fast as your legs can carry you" She turned her gaze forwards and shot off, speeding towards the thicker jungle and leaving her aquaintances behind.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 am

"Well, last i saw of him was back on the human island...before we returned. I haven't seen, smelled or heard of him since" growled Fatalis. he wasn't sure why he felt he was forgetting something, but paid it no mind for now...with as many things happening to him as they were, it wasn't unusual for him to forget things. a loner rarely stayed in a place long enough to form long lasting memories, afterall...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:53 am

"Follow me," Thorn growled to Switchblade, running deeper into the jungle, hoping to use the tangled scents to throw the big predator - whatever it was - off of their trail. He ducked under a half-fallen tree that was braced against a few other trees, and splashed through a stream to break the trail.

Ruby looked away. "So...he didn't come back?" she asked quietly.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Pyronychus » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:55 am

The green Lili had taken only a single step forward when she paused, startled at the abrupt appearance, and equally sudden disappearance of Hazel. Almost automatically, she let out a soft growling noise, whether as a sound of surprise, or a hasty farewell, just before the raptors vanished, then bounded into the trees herself, running in Thorn's wake, wondering among other things where the other male Lili had gone...

Breathing hard, Sylicora slowed to a walk by the river's edge, hearing her brother emit a frustrated growl as he shot past her and slid to a halt a few yards ahead, turning to face her. "This isn't... working," she panted, arms falling limp at her sides as she padded toward him. "I haven't seen one single sign that he's even been this way..." "No kidding. Any better ideas?" The olive raptor was silent for a moment, gaze drifting listlessly over the forest ahead. "We could check the other river..." "The other side of the split? How do we do that without risking being a croc's dinner?" "Ah, well, I... I don't actually- wait..." She paused, craning her neck, eyes focused on something downstream. "What? What is it?" hissed Rhojis, glancing somewhat nervously over his shoulder. "I think it's what we're looking for." Sylicora hissed, turning her head and barking loudly, "Hey Howler! Does it look shallow enough to cross up there to you?"

Member of the Slow Posters Club
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:03 am

Howler slowed to a stop, leaning against a tree to catch his breath. Panting, he looked up and followed Sylicora's gaze, his one good eye widening. "Yeah... yeah, I think that's a ford! Maybe we can cross there!" Legs shaking, he added, "But... maybe we should rest for a second?..."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:02 am

Gothmog turns his head, using his tail to brush away a few plants, readying to to turn or run. "Your scent was familiar, but you do not seem familiar now that I can see. Nothing more." Gothmog, however, knew that this was not so. The rex's smell assaulted his brain, the giga racking his poor memory to remember this rex's name.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:04 am

The carchar's thunderous steps soon followed Hazel's disappearance, completely ignoring the other scents around it, moving too fast to notice...
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard