Isla Sorna Stories RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby HorseGal » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:57 am

After Sharpclaw was free, she followed Scar's scent. Rage was kicking inside her for those creatures trapping her. She let out a roar of rage and followed the scent.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby mega raptor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:21 am

Scar looked at their new surroundings. His and Shadow's cage had been placed in two seperate fenced off areas in a much larger camp then the one that Sharpclaw had been trapped in. This fenced off area was at the back of the camp, was by the ocean, and the creature's boxes were coming in from all across the island. He could see species from all across the island, even a restrained Spinosaur in one corner.

The camp was surrounded by a tall fence, and at each of the gates a sentry post with a creature and one of their weapons in it. Patrolling the camp were the creature's rolling boxes with larger versions of their weapons on them. There could easily of been 100 humans in the camp, patrolling their current home.

At one of the larger tents, the humans constantly walked in and out. Those coming in usually were carrying small cases made of a white material. Scar smelled egg matter, and guessed that they were storing eggs from the island's species in that tent.

Scar called to Shadow, to see if his brother was ok. He felt a little better knowing that there was a familiar raptor in this situation with him. Hoping that he could get out of the cage, Scar tried to lunge at the bars, but again his body felt numb and he was sent back.

One of the creatures standing guard by him laughed, and he tried to bite at him through the bars. Again he was shocked, and instead only growled at the creature. If they had this much security, it was going to take more than one of Crusher's rampages to get them out of this.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:08 am

Darkness had been watching as the creatures captured dinosaurs. He laughed (as much as a dino can) when he saw they had Sharpclaw.He watched the Rex free her also.He wasn't happy about it. I think i'll make this more interesting he growled as he jumped toward Sharpclaw in the trees above.He stood above her and waited.He could see that she was angry.He didn't care though.He jumped a moment before she would have reached the new camp and landed in front of her. You mustn't get to angry.You'll cloud your senses. growled Darkness as he aproached her.She slashed at him,and hit him,in the face.Her strike wasn't powerful enough to even daze him.He slashed her to the ground and stood over her. I wouldn't mind seeing you in a cage again.Would you? he growled.Then Darkness bit onto Sharpclaw's leg and tryed to crush the bone.He wasn't successful but caused her to have much difficulty walking.He then trew her toward the human camp,because of his size,and watched for what the creatures would do.

PS:Sorry I didn't post much today.I had a wedding to go to.Then the reception and stuff.Woo hoo.
TyrannoTitan

Postby HorseGal » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:13 am

Sharpclaw growled and painfully got up, looking straight at Darkness. Rage was still growing inside her. Her leg was bleeding, but she tried to ignore it. She found herself back in the camp, but this time she was in a different one. She snarled and went chasing after Darkness as best she could. But she couldn't keep up with him. Her leg was hurting so much. She screeched and glared at Darkness. "I am going to get you, Darkness. You need to stop this! Get over it and join some other pack!"
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:53 pm

Exile carried on moving. Her senses were improving. She could tell she was nearly back at Scar's pack's cave. She hoped they would let her join. Although she wasn't much use and young...
'Actually, why would they let me join?' she wondered to herself 'I'd just be a liability. Another mouth to feed, another raptor to look after.' She stopped and thought. Maybe heading back wasn't the best decision after all. They might even attack her!
Suddenly, Exile heard a strange language being spoken through trees. She was puzzled, but instinctively crouched down. She was still in no shape to engage in battle or even run away.
Soon, two strange bipedal animals walked past her, only a few metres away. She panicked about how close they were as her scent was obvious, especially with the dried blood covering her leg. But strangely enough, they didn't notice her. Intrigued, she lifted her head up more to get a better look.
She couldn't see any claws, and teeth (if any) were completely hidden from view. They were carrying a long black object which was weirdly shaped with a long tube at the end. They were the strangest creatures she had ever saw!
Then, she noticed something worrying. She was quite near to raptors cave and (if her memory was correct) these creatures were heading in the same direction. Their deadliness was unknown to her. She must warn the raptors... whether or not they let her in the pack. They had shown her an act of kindness, and that was something which she must return.
She moved slowly out of close proximity of the creatures. She then turned into the ferns, sprinting as fast as she could. It pained her with each step but she had to get there before they did

Exile soon approached the mouth of the raptor cave. She had gotten quite close but she had heard no raptor warning cry. Something must be wrong...
She took a step closer and the cry went up. Instantly about 5 raptors sprinted out of the cave and surrounded her, all barking threats. 5 rapotrs? Where were the rest? She knew the pack consisted of more. She peered around at each of them in turn. She didn't recognise Scar. He wasn't there.
" What is you're business here" barked a raptor closest to Exile. She held her head high. She would not let herself be intimidated by the sentries. She had already noticed them eyeing up her wound on her leg. 'Checking if i'm easy prey...' She thought to herself.
"I'm here to see Scar" She declared. Waiting for a reaction. The raptors exchanged quick glances. They were thrown off guard that a strange raptor knew their leaders name. But they quickley regained themselves. Security was tight tonight. They were all worried that most of there raptors had not returned. And without a leader, they had no one to make desisions.
"Scars not here" Another replied, still eyeing her wound. That made things difficult. She looked around and nor was SharpClaw. Without the raptors she knew to confirm her as no threat she would get nowhere... She gave a frightened look around. The strange creatures would be here soon. She turned back. She would have to try...

"Look, there's these creatures...
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:35 pm

Crusher came up to the camp, hiding in the trees as best he could, and saw Scar trying to break out of a cage. he got blasted back every time he tried. he then smelled SharpClaw and the other raptor. he smelled blood. he followed his nose and saw SharpClaw wounded. he had to get her away from the humans before they trapped her again. he tried to gently pick her up, avoiding her wound. he took her to the cave, running as fast as he could, to avoid being caught by the humans. with his mouth pre occupied, is only weapon was his tail. he soon reached the cave again, and set SharpClaw down. he saw 5 sentry raptors surrounding another one. it didn't smell like the attacker that had wounded Darkness, so he stayed put. he saw SharpClaw get up and walk towards the raptors...

Crusher decided to return to the camp, where he saw a group of humans walking strangely, almost as if trying to be stealthy. he stayed still, knowing that if they were in fact being stealthy, then they wouldn't be the same humans from the camp.

Ian Malcolm walked forward, very careful not to be seen. 3 other young men were with him. they were going to try what they did with the other camp. he knew that BioSyn would be more secure, not willing to risk anything. he moved into the camp from behind a truck. he used it to cover him until he reached the power supply room. it supplied the power to the large cages. the small ones had their own power supply and would need a keycard. one key card would be able to open all the cages. he went it, and found a guard was facing away. Malcolm had a rock in his hand, to knock out anyone not facing him. he snuck up behind the guy, and hit him at the back of his head, between his neck and head, knocking him out. he continued, and found no one else in the room. he deactivated the power on the large cages, which wasn't obvious to the guards. then he searched the guard and found a Key card in his pocket. he took the guards weapon for protection. he came out and went for a galli cage, unguarded. he unlocked it using a key card. the cage swung open and the galli ran out. the other 3 men had each taken out a guard by now, using heavy rocks and a knife in one case. they each ad key cards and a weapon from the guard they had taken out. soon, 2 raptors [Scar and Shadow], a galli and a baby stegosaur, had all been released. 4 small animals remained. 3 gallis and a microceratops...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:10 pm

Scar watched the differant group of people as they opened cages. One of them came to his and Shadow's cages and opened them. He looked at the strange creature, wondering why he would set the two of them free. When they heard one of the other creatures coming, the two Velociraptors ran out, not intent on being captured again.

When they encountered another one of the creatures by itself, Shadow lunged at it and snapped its neck. Meanwhile, dinosaurs were escaping around camp, but the hunters were gaining control. They had managed to capture some of the other dinosaurs trapped in the hunter's camp.

Passing through the tents, they came to one of the gates leading out of the camp. Behind them, a Parasaurolophus trying to escape nearly ran into the fence, but turned away at the last second. The vehicle following was not so lucky, and unable to turn in time ran into the fence.

Seizing the oppurtunity, the two Velociraptors leaped onto the jeep and over the fence, escaping the camp. They ran into the jungle, intent on putting as much distance between them and the camp as possible.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:30 pm

Crusher charged in, angered that these creatures had captured Scar. he saw Scar and his brother run out of the camp, and Crusher rammed into a part of the fence, seeing that a galli had bumped into it and wasn't killed. he blew through and started his rampage, intent on doing as much damage as possible...

meanwhile, Malcolm and the 3 men had regrouped and ran out of the camp, and soon returned to the remains of their base. they had a single radio, and were about to go to the other side of the island, to a laboratory where they would be rescued. the knife bearer, Nick, hade already radioed for help. they would be there in 24 hours, if everything went according to plan...

Crusher charged through the camp, ramming one of the dino hunting jeeps, making it flip onto a group of humans. Crusher then saw the humans had collected in a single area and were pointing their weapons at him. he found out the humans called them guns, after a human yelled at another in their strange language, saying something like "gimme da gun! gimme da gun!", and the other gave him the weapon. Crusher looked at the humans, and saw a very large, bright thing come out of one of them. he ducked, and the shot hit a tall thing the humans had made [radio tower], making it fall. Crusher moved and the tower landed on the group, killing half of them. what was left continue shooting, and Crusher charged at them, swinging his head from side to side, scattering them and sending several agains jeeps and tents, as well as other things. soon, everything was silent. he stomped out of the Camp and went for Scar's cave, to see what had happened and whether Scar and his brother were back...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:41 pm

Exile had finished explaining about the strange creatures. The raptors were looking at her puzzled. They too, had obviously never seen anything like it before in their lives.
One raptor looked at her deeply for a moment, considering her. Then he turned around, "We have no reason to believe you. But we will allow you to leave. If you stay here then we will have no choice but to kill oyu."
Exile almost choked. "You don't believe me?" Just because she was young. They thought it was a story. "You've gotta believe me!"
The rapotrs ignored her and carried on walking back to cave. Raged built inside Exile. She wasn't going to be treated like an infant and be ignored. She ran infront of the pack. "I'm telling the truth!" she growled. But she had said to much. The remaining raptors closed in on her. They couldn't afford to take chances. Not until the rest of the pack was back safely. And if this raptor was going to put them in danger, she would have to be eliminated.
One raptor let a battle cry and Exile closed her eyes. Suddenly an authoritive bark came frothe distance. The rapotrs stopped at once and turned around. Exile opened her eyes and hoped the newcomer would kill her quickly. But her eyes lighted up in hope.

"SharpClaw!"
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby mega raptor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:54 pm

Behind Scar and Shadow, Crusher was destroying the camp. The night was lit by fire, and the freed dinosaurs were escaping. The 2 Velociraptors left the game trails and plains, moving into the jungle where the hunter's vehicles couldn't follow.

Making their way back to the nest, they found the pack in a dispute. Most of the pack was surrounding a younger Velociraptor, one that Scar recognized as the one he had offered to allow in the pack before Darkness and the creatures coming. Sharpclaw had a hurt leg ans seemed like she was in opposition to the rest of the pack. What is going on? Scar growled.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:13 pm

Exile pushed past the opposing rapotrs and rushed to SharpClaw. Thank fully, she did recognise Exile. She listened intently as Exile again relayed the story of the strange creatures. SharpClaw sighed. She knew exactley what those creatures were and the threat they posed. But she was not the leader of the pack and the majority of votes was against her.
"We all say to ignore this infant raptor. We are in no situation to go looking for trouble, especially with our leader missing" The raptor infront of Exile growled. Disputes in raptor packs broke out often, sometimes ending in death. Exile cowered into the corner. She wasn't ready for a full pack confrontation... but time was ticking away and the strange creatures were still approaching...
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby mega raptor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:41 pm

Scar could here a dispute breaking out in the cave. Something was going on, and it sounded like a fight was brewing. Scar and Shadow went into the cave, and let out a bark to know that they were back. Leave the young raptor alone, he snarled. Shadow, Sharpclaw and I have all been trapped by the creatures. We need to prepare for them coming. He glanced at the young raptor that had come to warn them. Now she can stay if she wants. He waited for the young Velociraptor to decided if she wanted to stay.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:46 pm

"I accept your offer." Exile barked "I should have accepted in the first place. I just wasn't ready to accept the death of my previous pack. I was naive. But now, i realise that this only way forward for me. Thank you for letting me in"

She looked around at the pack of raptors around her. She felt a joy of being part of it. How she would long to be out on the hunt again. But that would have to wait.
"The creatures are not far away from here. They'll be here very soon. What should we do?"
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby mega raptor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:55 pm

Scar felt glad that they would have another member of the pack. Exile was hurt, but she would get better in a few weeks. Scar growled, Do you know how many of the creatures are coming? If there are few enough of them, we might be able to lure them to an ambush.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:59 pm

"I seen two, but others may be following" Exile growled. She was still confused as to what these creatures were. Scar obviously knew, and the fear in his eyes as she spoke of them unnerved her. But surely if there was only a few of them it would be okay? Still, those weird, shiny objects they were carrying...
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:06 pm

Crusher arrived at the cave and growled. he wanted to let the raptors know...

he saw a sentry look at him, then run off into the cave, likely to tell Scar and the others about his arrival...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:10 pm

The news mean that there was some hope. If there are only two, then we can easily kill them. There are more than enough of us to kill them. Can you lead us to them? Exile growled in asnwer, and Scar started giving out orders. Most of the pack would come to ambush the creatures, but some of them would stay near the nest to divert the creatures if they failed.

Then one of their sentries came in. Crusher had come, and that meant that they had an even greater chance. When Crusher arrived, Scar asked him, Do you want to come to help stop these humans?
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:29 pm

Crusher growled "Humans?! where are they? i'll kill them and anyone they may have with them. no one kidnaps my son and gets away with it!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:43 pm

Sharpclaw had to stay behind this time. She was too wounded to fight. She glanced at her mate and growled for him to go with the rest. "I have to stay behind this time." She retreated to the cave to watch over her eggs.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:34 pm

Crusher walked with the pack. as he left the cave, he saw 2 of the raptors standing by her, to protect her from that crazy raptor that was attacking her lately. they went with Scar, Exile and Crusher leading. "i'm going to eat at least one alive..." thought Crusher...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard