Isla Sorna Stories RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby mega raptor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:49 pm

The group went through the jungle, and set up an ambush ahead of the humans. Their large group was probably overkill, but the 2 humans might not be the only ones coming. Scar positioned himself in the bushes and waited.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:57 pm

the 2 humans came, and the raptors attacked. behind the humans how ever, another 20 were coming. Crusher came up infront of them, charging and grabbing one, eating him alive. the others started shooting, but Crusher swept them to the side, knocking almost all of them over. he growled "Scar! i have more for your pack!". Scar and the pack charged over, and soon the entire group was dead, and Crusher and the raptors returned to the nest. he had a look at the raptors who were guarding SharpClaw so strictly...

meanwhile, Hunter was recovering from his leg very well. he could walk, although with a limp, he could walk. he saw a snake on the ground. he bit it and ate it, killing it before it could try to attack him. Rampage watched over him like a hawk, not letting any animal come close enough to hurt him. she saw an unusually large compy move toward Hunter. She moved forward and it turned around. Rampage caught it and pounded it into the ground, breaking all it's bones. she growled at Hunter, saying "eat it. you need to keep your strength up.". Hunter ate it, soon skeletonizing it. after that, he went to sleep. Rampage stayed awake to watch him...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:19 pm

When the pack returned back to the cave, Scar began talking to the rest of the group. Since the humans have come, some of us have been captured and then escaped. But we also have Darkness to worry about, and he knows where are nest is. I think that we should move north, into the mountains, to avoid them. Who agrees with me?

He looked out into the pack. Scar knew that some of them would disagree, moving the eggs would be difficult, but they couldn't let Darkness and the humans attack them much longer. Moving might help to get both of them off their trail. Scar waited for the responses of the rest of the pack.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby HorseGal » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:38 pm

Sharpclaw didn't know what to think. She knew that they had to get away from both Darkness and the Humans, but it would be very difficult moving each egg. She looked at the other raptors. They had looks of unsureness on their faces too. "It would be difficult moving the eggs....but we have to get away from both Darkness and the humans at all costs."
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:46 pm

Crusher growled "although it's not my place to say, i offer to help you guard the eggs if you decide to stay. if i see Darkness, i'll eat him. if i see humans, i'll kill them all!". he looked at the raptors, then growled "also, if you don't want to stay, i welcome you to make a new nest in my territory, near my nest. the Sauros wouldn't dare come near you and, as long as you move in groups, and have me with you, you will be safe from any adventurous attack they may plan.". Crusher looked at the leading raptors in the pack; Scar, his mate, his brother and SharpClaw. he waited for a response...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:54 pm

After hearing Crusher's offer, the Velociraptors looked at each other. Slowly, one by one, they agreed to leave their current nest. If we all agree, Scar snarled, Then we'll send a scout to find a place to nest in the mountains. Who wants to go? One of the Velociraptors said yes, and left the cave.

The Velociraptor came back later that night, and said that she had found a crater to the north, and the Velociraptors prepared to leave. Crusher and 3 of the Velociraptors stayed behind to guard the nest, and the rest of the Velociraptors picked up an egg and followed the scout to their new nest.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby HorseGal » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:58 pm

Sharpclaw, along with Exile and the other velociraptors helped with the eggs. She carried each one carefully in her mouth and followed the other raptors to their new nesting grounds.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:10 pm

Darkness watched the raptors and rex move onto the mountains.He could attack but then he would have to run from the giant brute of a Rex.He waited and slowly walked after the group.He watched their leader,Scar as he heard beng called,start to go farther behind the group.He crept slowly toward Scar and started running and made noises to make him confused.It worked for the most part.He then jumped on Scar and threw him to the ground.He slashed his side but saw raptors coming.He left in a hurry.He didn't stray far from the group.He just waited and watched.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:26 pm

Crusher turned around, curious as to what was slowing Scar down. he turned to see a raptor attacking him. Crusher charged forward and soon reached full speed, but the raptor was too fast, and escaped through the trees. Crusher turned around and looked at Scar, then asked "are you ok?". he watched Scar get up, and waited for a response...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:30 pm

Scar picked himself up and ran after Darkness, ignoring Crusher's question. Though he was bleeding and his leg hurt, he was still intent on following the Velociraptor. Luckily, his plan had worked: fall behind, draw Darkness out and then chase and kill him. Scar wondered if Darkness had noticed that he hadn't been carrying an egg.

He followed the black raptor, chasing him away from the pack. If he could chase him to the human's camp, that would be great, but he just needed to distract Darkness long enough for the pack to get to the new nest. Suddenly, the Velociraptor disappeared ahead of him, and Scar stopped short.

The Velociraptor appeared beside him, and the next thing Scar knew, he had another slice on his side. Scar let out a call for help, not to summon his pack but to attract the humans. Darkness snarled at him, believing that he would be able to kill Scar. Trying to buy time, he kicked the other Velociraptor off, and shrieked again for help.

Soon, it worked. A human approaching in the distance, comeing on foot with one of their weapons in hand, and took aim. Darkness didn't notice, and Scar bit into Darkness's leg, not breaking it but slowing him down. He ran off, not looking back to see what had happened to the black raptor.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:13 am

Darkness finally noticed the human and jumped on it and sliced its face,killing it.He then noticed more humans started to come.He slashed one but was shoot at by the rest.He ran but then things started getting blurry.Then he passed out.He woke up in a cage like Sharpclaw was in.He snarled and bit at the humans but couldn't escape.He just rested,still watching the human to try to find a way to get out.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:40 am

Crusher watched Scar return, a smile on his reptilian face the walked until they reached the pack, then Crusher Growled, asking him "what happened that has made you so cheery? surely it'll cheer me up a bit too..."

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:45 am

I managed to lead Darkness off and get him trapped by the humans, Scar hissed in enjoyment. I don't think we'll see him in a while. The group continued into the hills without anything else disturbing them. Soon, the group could see the volcanic crater that they would be nesting in.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:09 am

Crusher was happy after hearing the rampant velociraptor was captured. when they reached the peak, Crusher stood to his full hieght, his head rising above the thick jungle around him. he saw the hunting grounds where he hunted. he saw 2 specks running. one was larger than the other. they looked like predators. Crusher knew it was Rampage and Hunter. he saw several other specks, some larger than others, chasing them. they didn't look like dinosaurs, and Crusher immediately knew what it was. "HUMANS!" roared Crusher, and he went charging down the peak, carving a path of destruction as he charged at full speed toward them...

meanwhile, Rampage ran at full speed, not noticing that her son was falling behind. soon, the humans had captured him in one of their jeeps, and it broke away from the group, returning to the [INGEN] camp. Rampage ran as fast as she could, and soon the jeeps and other vehicles gave up, and turned back to camp...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:50 am

After Crusher ran off, the Velociraptors began organizing their new nest. New nests appeared, and eggs were sheltered by branches from the forests. They prepared to return to their old nest again, and planned another two trips after that. Leaving 2 of the Velociraptors behind, they made their way back to the nest.

As they arrived, they noticed that the humans had gotten closer to the nest. They would need to distract the humans so that the rest of them could take the eggs. Scar growled at Exile and Sharpclaw to come with him, and they left the main group to distract the humans.

They approached one of the humans who had wandered off on its own, and surrounded him, keeping themselves hidden. Scar let out a shriek, leading the hunter off in his direction. Sharpclaw let out another, and the man, indecisive and nervous, was pounced on and killed by Exile. They continued this for hours, allowing the other Velociraptors to continue moving the eggs.

Soon they came to a group of 6. They tried a differant tactic, luring them into the tall grass near their nest. They attacked the group, picking the 2 of the humans off. When Scar jumped at one of them, the humans fired, hitting him in the chest. Though he was able to remain councious long enough to kill the one that had fired at him, Scar soon went to sleep. In his last seconds, he could see the humans tranquilizing the others as well.

When he awoke, he and the others were again in cages, in a fenced off area in a human camp. In a neighboring cage, he could see also see Hunter, and beside him Darkness. The black raptor snarled at Scar, and at the game trail, he could see Crusher, trying to fight off the human vehicles. Scar couldn't tell if he was winning or losing.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:58 am

Crusher, absolutely enraged, swung his tail into one jeep, incredibly flipping it and sending it tumpling into 2 others, causing an explosion and a fire. he looked at a large rectangular vehicle, which was seemingly called a truck. he charged and rammed it, sending it flipping and rolling, and landing on it's side after doing 2 clockwise rolls. Crusher looked at the last 5 jeeps, all with hunters shooting at him from it. after being shot 20 times, and destroying 4, his vision blurred, and he soon fell on his side, asleep...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:12 am

As soon as Scar saw Crusher collapse, his hope was gone. He watched as his friend was placed in restraining gear and moved onto a large floating object. Soon he and the rest of the captured dinosaurs were also moved onto the strange floating object. He watched as the island that he had known all his life disappeared into the horizon.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:21 am

Hunter was taken into a strange flying thing that landed, and was taken to a place filled with strange surroundings...

Rampage watched her mate, the most powerful T. Rex on the island, get taken by the humans. she had no choice but to return to the nest and protect the territory, and hope that he would return. she couldn't start mating again for another 6 months, so if Crusher was alive, he had plenty of time to get back. meanwhile, the Spinos would enjoy taking territory that once belonged to Crusher. he was no longer the 4th most dominant predator. he was the 10th...

Rampage reached the nest, and went to sleep, too sadened to try and hunt or eat...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:58 am

Sharpclaw let out a saddened howl as she watched the island disappear. She didn't know where they were going. She was scared, angry, and hurt. She glanced around, seeing Darkness snarling at her. Sharpclaw snarled at him back. "Forget about the past and join another pack!", she repeated with a strong growl.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby o-eternal-o » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:46 am

Exile was scared. She had never been so scared in her life. What were these strange walls around her that kept in this tiny box?? Why did they make her fly backwards and yelp in pain when she touched them??

She kept howling as the island was taked away. In her short life, it was that she had ever known. She confused. She was panicking. Her sneses were on high alert. Her only comfort was knowing that Scar and SharpClaw were beside her. Raptors she knew. She wasn't the only one going through this event.

There was a strange black raptor in another cage. He was always growling at SharpClaw. Exile guessed that he was the one they called Darkness. The raptor that kept ravaging through the pack, with a determination to make SharpClaws life hell.
Exile didn't know why. But she imediatley hated the raptor. Why didn't he just leave them alone? She could see Scars leg and could tell he was in pain. Her leg was finally starting to recover. She was happy that she was part of the pack. But now she didn't know. Where was this starnge floating object taking them???
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard