Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:57 am

"Look kid." The man said looking at wear Kevin was. "If you want an autograph, then you can wait till I'm done, but right now I'm busy."
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:00 am

"Im not here for an autograph!" Kevin yelled as he grabbed the man and ran out of the park. " Who are you and why was he looking to meet you?" Kevin asked.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:05 am

Before Kevin got very far The man clicked his watch again, another wave was sent out and this time, Kevin wasn't running fast at all. "I dispelled your powers for five minutes Kevin. Sit." The man helped Lewis up off the floor. "And for your information this is not a hostile, nor dangerous meeting." He turned to the man and said. "I need to talk with you, shall we walk?"
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:09 am

"What the hell? How do you know my name? What is this meeting........for"- Kevin fainted. The machine swapped every ounce of energy from him.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:12 am

Dr. Nebblestirx was working like a demon, hands a blur of motion. he wired here, drilled there, welded this to that. Then when he was finally complete he fell back in his chair laughing I took out his remote control and twidled the joysticks. The tiny robot about a foot high started troding around the table. He pressed a button and the tiny robot reached out and picked up a coke can and then put it in a small bag over its back. He fell to the ground laughing. He was finally going to be able to afford a bigger base.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:24 am

The man saw the kid colapse. "I'll deal with him later." he assured Lewis. Lewis cooperated walking with the strange man. "I'm going to cut to the chase, my name is Nick Fury II, my grandfather was the founder of S.H.E.I.L.D. and it has been our family tradition to run it. As you well know, recently you have found a... symbiote." Lewis just remembered the substance, he had forgotten about it, but he still had it on. "Yes." Lewis said interested. "Lewis, it chose it's host, you. You touched it there is no turning back, your stuck with that thing unless we violently rip you too apart. And you don't want that. So I'm going to give you a choice, you are an illegal mutation in a way. And you can either choose to be on my team, or be against me, you have no choice, if you don't want to be with us, or the ultimates as you may no them, then we take it as you being against us, and you will have no freedom over what happens next. You come with us, and technically your free, until disaster strikes and you will be given your individual missions. Or missions that rely on the skills of a group. But to get to the point yet again, your exotic, the ultimates have been against the symbiotic race, your the first of your kind, a normal person, you don't want to steal do you?" Lewis thought about it. "No I don't want to steal at all, I like to live freely though," Lewis thought about it, and eventually he put two and two together. "Wait, you fired me!" He said stopping. Nick cocked his head in puzzlement. "No, what am I your boss?" Lewis cut him off before he could say anything more. "And what about that boy, how do you know him!"
"I am commander of SHEILD, if you read about us there isn't much we don't know." Nick said getting annoyed at the conversation. "Just tell me if your in." he said. Lewis held back tears he turned to a near by tree and leaned against it. He thought then turned to Nick Fury. "What will happen to my family?" he asked a serious look on his face. "You may stay with them. Until we need you then you must do the mission and then you get to go back to your family. No one gets hurt." Lewis was suprised. He expected it to be like a sort of long term camp, he'd have to stay somewhere for a whil and then he could see his family every now and then. "Fine, I'll join." he said.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:33 am

Kevin got up. He was woozy but he got back to his old self quickly. Kevin Then felt his face to make sure his mask was still on. It was. "Ok, like I said before, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Kevin yelled.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:41 am

Bye the time Kevin woke up, Nick and Lewis were shakeing hands, then Kevin had his little out burst. Nick looked at him. "I'm Nick Fury, commander of the ultimates." he said calm. Nick told Lewis he could go as he directed his attention to Kevin. "Have a nice nap Kevin?" he asked.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:47 am

"Ok, how do you know my name? How did you get me to faint and who are the ultimates?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:03 am

"The ultimates is an allignment of super heros all working to gether for a simple cause, World Peace. As too how I know you weve been monitoreing you for a while." Nick said.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:08 am

"monitering? Like illegall spying? Does the president know you exist?" Kevin said.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:14 am

"Of coarse, if not then we wouldn't be spying on anyone." Nick says. "But we like to call it monoriting so they don't think the wrong way. Look kid, your an illegal mutation. But I'm going to stick it to you, I can't touch you, your still a juvenile, but when your eighteen, you belong to me. So please, enjoy your youth, and don't get into my buisness again." Nick's eyes narrowed. "Any questions?"
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:17 am

"nope, none what so ever". Kevin took Nicks advice and he bolted off.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:25 am

"Kids." Nick said shakeing his head then disapearing like the way he came.

Lewis darted into an alley way. He made sur no one was there. "Alright." He finnally said makeing sure the coast was clear. Lewis pressed his finger tips against the wall, then with that hand lifted himself up, Lewis was suprised he did that. Then he took his other hand and pressed it up higher. Before he knew it he was scaleing the wall, He tried to do it faster, leaping than catching onto the wall. He pulled all the way back again then shot up the building side landing on the top. "Amazing." He said. Lewis ran across the roof of the building he lept off landing on the top of another one, twenty fet away. He jumped again, he did an exotiv flip landing backwards on the ground in another alley way. He felt great, refreshed. "I LOVE THAT ******* SYMBIOTE!" he screamed. He laughed to himself then lept onto the wall behind him and began to climb it.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:36 am

Kevin stopped running. He walked into an alley and braced on a building's side. He took of his mask. "I'm an illegal mutant...oh whoopdee doodee doo". Kevin heard the same man from the park yell. "Symbiote?" Kevin put his mask on and ran up the building's wall. He saw the man. He yelled "When did you get powers?
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:37 am

"What do you meen?" Lewis said, turning to the boy.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:56 am

"climbing up walls? Jumping increbible heights? How'd you get it? Bitten by a radioactive spider?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:57 am

"No... a lab specimen, some creature that chooses it's host." Lewis said. "Witch reminds me I reall should stop joy rideing and start studying this thing."
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 am

Kevin nodded ran towards his house. He bacame a blur. He was so fast he ran up building and jumped off. He hit the ground and cracked the concrete. He got up and ran even faster. All of a sudden a truck came out of nowwhere and hit kevin into an alleyway. "Ouch...." Kevin got up and climbed the fire escape for a building. He got on the roof and jumped to the next until he got to his house. He jumped into his romms open window and took off his suit. He fell asleep. The next day, the incident with the truck was on the news...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:19 am

Lewis got home, he looked around for anyone. "Hello?" no awnser came. Under further exploration he saw his wife sitting at the table. "What's the matter?" he asked. She looked at him then dug her face in her hands. "It's Jake, he-he hasn't come home yet." she said, a hint of saddness in her voice. Lewis gave her a hug. "I'ts okay... I'll go find him... I'll bring him back." he said to his weeping wife. Jake was his son, and frankly he hadn't been behaveing well currently. Lewis walked calmly out the door and began his search.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard