Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:07 am

"OK!" Kevin said as he quickly put on his suit. He then ran to where he saw Jake last.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:10 am

Lewis had followed and arrived shortly after. He looked around. "I can't see him..." he said. "Great, now my son has a raveging monster inside of him." He sat down against a curb. "This is a nightmare."
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:17 am

"Thats what he said" Kevin said Kevin heard somethinng behind him. "I think hes behind m-" Kevin was smack to the side. "O....W"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:21 am

(Is that him? If so, DON'T CONTROL MY CHARACTER)
"Huh?" Lewis looked up to see Kevin fly through the air by an unknown force. "Are you okay?"he asked running to wear he landed.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:23 am

(Sorry dude)

"Yea im ok" Kevin got up. "Who are you" He yelled waiting for an answer.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:58 am

Jex closed up the Lab and checked if all the doors were locked in the building. "Ok! Time to go.." He exited the building. He headed towards his apartment when he heard a crash across the street. Theives had broken into a Bank. "Ok! Here I go!" He ran into a dark alley and transformed into his Chimera form. He roared as he leaped across the road and into the bank.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:07 pm

(It's certainly not Jake. XD)

Lewis was rather in suprise about the whole thing. He was dumbfounded as to why someone would just punch someone else. It wasn't right. "Yes Who are you?" He asked as well.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:33 am

Something came out ofthe darkness. It hissed. "You got away ounce, you woun't get away, AGAIN!!!" Kevin thought it was Jake, but then it jumped on his chest and expanded so fast he couldn't stop it. He was now covered in symbiote. There was something strange about it. It moving fast, as it had merged with kevin's speed...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:39 pm

Jex grabbed the two robbers with both mouths "Your coming with us!" The snake tail hissed. The robbers wriggled "Don't eat us!! please!"
"We won't eat you....your going to jail!" The snake laughed. The two heads threw them out towards the cops. "There they are cops! take em' down town!!!" The three heads roared. Jex then jumped up onto the roof and ran into the shadows. The Lion head frowned "More trouble.." THe goat looked at him with a dumbfounded look on his face "How do you know?"
"I have very good senses....Anyways...its hard to explain just shut up!"
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:33 am

Lance slept in his bed soundly. He lived in a very nice little cottage out of site from most. He knew about his super power abilities from a while ago, what he never understood was how and when he got them. Still it was an amazing ability he had...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:41 am

"I knew this would be useful!" Lewis said bringing out a large looking gun, he blasted it at Kevin, the liquid peeling off and then shooting into a corner. "Now to get rid of you." he said turning a knob on the gun. It blasted the creature to peices, no parts moved, it was dead.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:45 am

Kevin was relieved to know that the symbiote was dead. "Whew he said as he braced against a wall, the very touch blew a dent into it. "WOAH!..I have super strength.."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:24 am

"You still do not know your powers?" Lewis asked. Suprised by the boy. He had studied what the suit could do almost before he did anything, but was this boy really stupid enough to not atleast test his powers?
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:44 am

"I knew my powers...all of them were just norml abilities, enhanced by speed. I think the suits power.....merged with my D.N.A.." while the suit it self was destroyed.... Kevin started vibrating and jumped. He then slammed his fists into the ground while falling, blasting a hole 10 ft deep.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:51 am

"Was that agressive behavior?" Lewis asked intrigued, but if the suit merged with Kevin's DNA, he didn't know what to expect, so just as a precaution, a clasp of liquid wrapped around both of his fists, ready for any, uneeded combat.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:57 am

Kevin's head started hurting. "AHH!!!" A voice in his head said. "HE'S CLOSE! KILL HIM!!!!! KILL HIM!!!!!" Kevin's suit ripped as his skin turned a dark blue color, his body becoming engulfed with muscel. His head was that of a snake. His eyes were pupil less and yellow. Kevin jumped and punched a hole in a building, running after the thing the voice in his head told him to go after.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:06 am

"Oh my god!" Lewis exlaimed, picking up his sonic gun and running after the beast. "I have to stop it!"
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:12 am

"HE'S close! " He must die..." Kevin started mumbleing. "He must die...DIE...DIIIIIEEEE!!!!!" He did a super jump tat landed him 30 feet away. Kevin saw some thing on a building. "THATS IT....!" He jumped and punched his fist into a building. He held onto something that felt like a metal bar. He roared.. "NIGHTMARE!"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:17 am

"You called?" Jake said turning with a smirk. Like Kevin voices were ringing in his head, "He's the boy, the one that made the sound,"
"Kill him, Kill him."
"He isn't to strong, the symbiote he holds is damadged and weak,"
"Kill him."
Jake looked forward waiting for the creature to make it's move. "I don't have alot of time to make you into a fine bloody paste, come on, lets dance."
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:21 am

Kevin smirked. He growled. "You want a dance?....You got one..." Kevin vibrated his body becoming invisable and the noise started again. Unlike you...I'm invicable to sound....
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard