Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:11 pm

"Then it needs its a*s dropped in a game preserve...prefferably, one off this planet" SpeedFreak replied, turning his head to Galaak, who was still deep in thought. "Think you can do that, Fish-man?"
"Its not going to spread" He replied in his grumbly voice, ignoring the mutant's last sentence. "How do you figure?" The teen hero asked, sitting up. "The sample is devoid of any anomulous cellular builds and activity. Im sure you know how DNA acts during asexual reproduction. This sample shows no signs that it was even near ready to spawn" The Ascatian explained. "Well thats good news...why do I feel that theres bad news?"
"We'll need another sample. This one doesnt offer the resources I need. Which means-"
"Ill need to fight Symbie again....great" SpeedFreak finished, laying back down

An ink tendril slid out of JoJo's shoulder as he neared the door, shooting out and wrapping around the door knob. It twisted about, opening the door. The lock made a soft click as it slid out of place. The tendril released the knob and shot back into the dog's body. The door swung open and he walked through, the light of the late afternoon sun shining down upon him. He looked about to the street, making sure no one was looking at him before using another tendril. Carefully, it snaked out of his side and pressed against the door and closed it slowly. He tried to make it seem like someone was on the other side pulling it. With that, he walked about the front yard before making his way around to the back yard..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:48 pm

AS Minene continued down the street, she looked to her right, another long, dark alleyway presenting itself. Perhaps this was the one... Minene began to walk down the alleyway, her invisible vectors pushing against the bricks on either side of ehr, as if feeling for something...

In an house in the suburbian part of the city, TIffany slept soundly in her bed, her legs feeling a little bit better since her confrontation with Gaara. Next to her bed, Meta-Ridley also slept, the mechanical dragon muttering incomprehendable words in his sleep. Every insult that Speedfreak had trown at him still stung him as well as the punches to his head. How he wished to grab that boy's head and rip it off... But for now, all he could do was watch over TIffany, while staying by her side...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:42 am

"Why do you refer to it as this 'symbie'?" Tharon'Ja questioned, confused...though he barely showed it.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:42 am

"The creature is wide spread life form known a symbiote. The Earth-born thought it would be amusing to call it Symbie as a play on the word" Galaak replied, removing the sample from the genetic scanner. "E-Doch, initiate matter conversion" He said in his native language. There was a click and a panel a few feet to the Ascatian's side popped out of place. The metal sheet slid upwards, revealing a black metalic cylinder in the wall. Its face was convex. Circling around the cylinder were three bands of green strips that gave off a weak glow. Galaak made his way over to the device, sample in hand. As he neared, the cylinder made a mechanical hum. Seams appeared in the metal as the convex face started to split, four parts sliding apart and folding in on themselves, revealing the intricate peice of machinery tucked inside. Inside the cylinder were spinning rings of bright white light, eminating a wooshing sound with each revolution. Galaak tilted the vial that the sample was contained into the machine, the red substance inside being drawn into the matter converter. It poured out, being compressed near the center of the device into an orb. With the material in place, the converter's cover unfolded, the panels reforming and locking back together, allowing the machine to break the sample down to its bare atoms, before being stored away to be used by the ship. The converted matter would be used to create new nanobots or stored away for future uses. SpeedFreak raised an eyebrow at the display, creating a visable wrinkle on his mask.

JoJo walked about the backyard, looking into the expanse of trees to his side. He swung his head about, looking to the house on his other side. He walked about the wall before turning about the corner. Instead of walking back to the front yard however, the ink hound wonder hauled himself over the fence, inky tendrils shooting up into a nearby tree and lifting him up. He swung over the barrier and released his grip on the branches above him. He fell back onto with a soft thump and made his way back towards the street, tail wagging back and fourth happilly
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:41 pm

"The creature calls itself 'Havoc'. Perhaps it is a more appropriate name." Tharon'Ja suggested plainly.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:54 pm

"How do you know that?" SpeedFreak asked, looking away from the strange alien machine, which was hidden away once more when the ship's wall panel slid back down. Galaak tapped the buttons on his wrist device, the station he was sitting at folding up, and in seconds was seamlessly tucked away amongst the metalic plates. "Just for the record, Gal" The boy said. "Everything you use at any time is somewhere behind this thing's walls?"
"Yes" Galaak replied simply. "...And you know where the bathroom is by heart, I take it?" SpeedFreak continued. "Ive been flying this craft for a while, Earth-born. I know it inside out. And thats not an expression" The Ascatian growled before looking to the interdimensional being.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:56 pm

"Each part of the creature is as living as the entire organism. I was able to access the genetic memory of the creature...and while I couldn't get much with it being dead, I was able to find its name, and the name of its host." Tharon'Ja explained calmly.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:05 pm

"I see" SpeedFreak said, sitting up once more. "Just when I was getting used to calling him Symbie too...aw well. Ill keep it as a nickname." Galaak grumbled to Tharon'Ja, changing to a more pressing subject "How could I assist a fellow explorer in his mission?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:14 pm

"Allow me to accompany you and your native friend here. I only wish to observe." Tharon'Ja stated simply, bowing his tentacled head.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:47 pm

"Alright then" Galaak replied, returning the bow. "Actually, I need to get home. Family and what not" Galaak raised a scaley eyebrow. "The human family unit. If its ok with you, could I observe your interactions?" He asked. "...No..." SpeedFreak said, widening an eye at the alien. "Unfortunate. I will just find another medium to get the data then"
"Thats...creepy" SpeedFreak replied, getting to his feet. "What do I do with this?" He asked, putting a hand on the head set. "Keep it, incase I need to contact you on short notice. Just dont break it or anything..." Galaak replied, his voice trailing off near the end of his statement. "You can count on me, Gal" SpeedFreak assured. "I have no reason to draw the conclusion, Earth-born. Science requires proof"
"And proof comes with time." SpeedFreak shot back, walking down the ship. "Good luck with your 'obeservations'." He said when he stepped on the circular panel, looking back at the two aliens. Galaak tapped in another command on the device, the entrance sliding open underneath the mutant's feet, and shortly after he was floating back to the ground in the beam of light. With that, Galaak said to Tharon'Ja "I still have to fix the ship's quantum drive. Thats going to keep me occupied for a bit, along side observations and note taking"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:35 pm

As Minene coninued down the alleyway, her vectors kept feeling both walls on the alleyway's sides. As she moved on, one of ehr vectors felt a strange feeling from a brick in one of the walls, to her right. She stopped, then turned to face the wall. The girl felt the brick with her normal right hand. Unlike the other bricks making up the walls, this one was smooth, and had a small dent in it. THis was what she was seeking. She psuhed against the brick, causing it to move into the wall. Suddenly, that entire section of th wall began to slide backward. Minene sepped abck as the wall continued to slid eback, then stop. Good... She just hoped that no one had discovered this place of hers...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:53 pm

The sounds of snarling and hissing came from a little-used alley. Bursts of flickering light, the kind cast by flames, occasionally lit up the area. Steel clashed against steel, then someone let out a pained shout. There was a dull thump. More freshly enraged snarls broke out. The sounds were more animal than human. Everyone who had been drawn to the scene out of curiosity or fear had quickly run, cell phones forgotten in the face of such animalistic fighting. These people weren't just using their knifes and daggers; they were using fire and fangs. Biting. Clawing. Trying to rip each other's throats out with their teeth like rabid dogs.

Lisa's free hand clutched her shoulder, in an attempt to stem the flow of blood from a deep cut she'd received early on in this fight. Her other hand held a small but sharp dagger that had a serrated blade. Good for cutting deep into the flesh of scumbags like these. She was panting, tiny bursts of flame coming from her mouth. The walls around them were scorched and splattered with blood. Two unmoving bodies lay between her and the remaining four people who had ganged up on her not long after she'd left Zero's base. The people on the ground weren't dead, just barely alive. They were too beaten up to keep on fighting. Unfortunately, they were coming at her in pairs. They were all demons. They were ALL using their fire and any dirty tricks they had up their sleeves. And she was just one woman. Demon or not, she had her limits, and with one wing hanging awkwardly at her side - one or more of the delicate bones badly bruised or possibly broken by one of the guys on the ground - things were looking grim.

But she kept fighting. She had her own arsenal of dirty tricks. Now she froze the muscles of the third guy that came at her, making him fall flat on his face, and whirled to give the fourth a vicious uppercut to the stomach, with the dagger's blade pointing at his chest. The shock of the impact jarred her wrist, and she let out a snarl, wrenching back and giving him a good kick to get him off her blade. he choked and spat blood. Looked like she'd hit his lung. Good. She turned back to the one she'd knocked down, in time to take a left hook to the jaw. She staggered back, seeing stars, and he swept her legs out from under her with one booted foot. She hissed angrily as she fell onto her back, prompting a wave of pain from her injured wing. He began aiming kick after kick at her stomach. She curled inwards, trying to protect herself while she recovered from his punch.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Mortum awakens after hours of silence. The time had come to search around. Mortum, still in his normal, non-demon knight form, wanders about in the darkness, looking to see if there is any trouble.....

Damascus awakens form his slumber. It was another good day. He gets up to his feet.

"Time to start some trouble....." the malicious man hisses. He wanders out of his room and looks for Calibos, wondering how he is doing after his encounter with the metal dragon......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:10 am

Tharon'ja nodded, watching the other alien silently...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:28 am

"Time to get to work then" Galaak grumbled, looking away from Tharon'Ja and walking down the ship. He stopped and looked to the left wall of the craft, which by now, should be obvious that it wasnt just another panel. He tapped in a command on his wrist device. A hiss of air was released as the wall split apart and swung open. A rack slid out from the opening, revealing a silver hexagonal kit. A handle popped up from the object, which Galaak grabbed. The handle was a black metal that gave off a mere glimmer when light reflected off it, and around the bar was a rubber like grip. He then walked back down the craft, heading past Tharon to the ship's exit...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Seven, once her head had cleared a bit, focused and forced the thug's muscles to freeze. Unable to move, he was helpless to do anything as she stood and grasped his chin in one hand, the back of his head in the other, and twisted so forcefully that when his neck snapped, his head almost spun 360 degrees. His body hit the ground with a heavy thud and she stepped on his ribs, grinding her boot into his unfeeling body. She was angry. Angry enough that her eyes, though blind in appearance, were glowing brightly enough to illuminate the area of her face around them. It gave her a truly frightening appearance. She opened her mouth and let out a rasping snarl. The other three demons each took a step back. She wasn't just angry. She was furious.

She kicked off the dead man's body, hurling herself into a sprint. Fire ignited in her footsteps and around her tightly clenched fists. She crossed the distance between herself and the other three men in a few strides, drawing one flaming fist back and giving him a punch to the chest. her hand went straight into him, through his ribs, badly bruising her knuckles. He choked and gasped, frozen with shock. She froze him and the other two and twisted her hand, searching for her prize. Grasping it, she gave a yank, and with a growl of effort, a twist or two, and a suction-y, ripping sound, she ripped his still-beating heart from his chest. Blood splattered her clothes and face and coated her hand, running down her forearm. With a cold expression, she released the man from her grasp and built a wall of flames at the mouth of the alley. Her all-white eyes narrowed with anger and contempt. "You will regret coming after me," she hissed, closing in on the two surviving men. "I've barely begun."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Galaak descended to the grassy floor as he had done countless times before. Whether it was touching down on some wild, untamed plain far off amongst the stars, or treading across the shifting sands of a desert world, Galaak always started with the breif feeling of weightlessness. When the column of light disappeared, he made his way around one of the rear landing skids, stopping to stand underneath the ship's aft. It was a dome of the blue plating that the rest of the ship had, though these panels were adorned with silver symbols from the Ascatian Language. The words meant "A path to the heavens". Galaak sighed and said to his vessel "You have seen better days, havent you?" He kneeled down and rested the back of the kit on the ground. He pressed down on the hexagon's leading face and then a click sounded off. The panel split into two and the halves started to slide apart, revealing several components inside the kit. With that, Galaak stood back up, typing another command in on the device. This one caused the panels at the ship's end to shudder, a mechanical hum sounding off. As the plates developed seams running along the metalic curves, a puff of vapor billowed out from them. The strange gray mist was cold and started to drop to the ground and passed over the grass, causing dew to collect on the blades. The dome had now split into four parts, and those individual curved panels started to straighten out, looking like triangular peices. They continued to fold up, small plates along the surfaces sliding in and out of place, creating an orchestra of clicks and snaps. In seconds the large metalic plates had spread out along the craft, revealing what was once hidden, the Quantum Drive. The normally chrome machine looked dark gray in the shadowy woods. It didnt give off a vibrant green glow as it pulsated with energy. It was dented where the asteroid had collided with it. The three straight points that extended from around the drive were now crumpled metal. The repairs would be extensive, and near impossible to do in the explorer's current situation. However, when the only other options were waiting for rescue and being stranded for the rest of his life on an alien planet, attempting to repair the craft was worth a shot.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:15 pm

As Mortum wanders down the street, he hears a jeer from behind him.

"Hey, pretty boy! What're you doing out here at this time of day?! Shouldn't you be talkin' with your momma?!"

A couple of thugs point and laugh at him from an alley nearby. Mortum grunts and narrows his eyes.

"What're you doing at here? You should know there's worse things than thugs wandering around at this time...."

One of the thugs gets up and cracks his knuckles.

"Are you askin' for a fight, punk? 'Cuase I'll give you one."

Mortum grunts again.

"I'll give you 3 seconds to run away. One...."

The Thug begins to close in on mortum.

"Two...."

The Thug swings his fist towards mortum's head.

"Three."

Suddenly, the thug feels himself being lifted off of the ground by dark energies before he is flung headfirst into a wall, hitting it with a sickening crack, blood staining the wall as the thug's corpse falls to the floor, his skull shattered. The other Thug, horrified, sprints off as Mortum sits down in the alley with a smirk on his face.

"They never learn...... hmhmhm....."

He pulls out a small flask and drinks out of it before resting a bit.......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Tharon'Ja exited the vessel, once again watching silently as the other alien tried to fix the craft. Although he himself was quite capable at manipulating most forms of technology, this creature seemed to have much more advanced technology then that of the natives...it would take time for Tharon'Ja to learn about it.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:39 am

By now Galaak had assembled an object from the various parts in the kit on the ground. He had snapped parts together, making sure that the components working in complete harmony and in a few minutes had created a tool to help him with the repairs. It was a purple, metalic object. Though it was round in shape, it had a squeeze trigger that fit into the palm of Galaak's hand. On the side of it were three glass like tubes. There was a retangular slot on the other side. Galaak slid one last mechanism into said slot, a small block that snapped into place. As soon as that happened, the metal covering at the front of the tool flipped up, revealing a curved opening. The glass tubes gave off an electrical yellow glow, flashing occasionally. He looked to Tharon'Ja and explained "Its called a Zero Point Manipulator. Uses gravity manipulation fields to handle objects normally too large or too heavy. Case in point, the Quantum Drive" As a demonstration, he pointed the tool to a rock a few feet away. He squeezed lightly on the trigger, and with a bright flash the rock was suddenly pulled towards him, stopping just a few feet away from the tool, suspended with a yellow aura around it. A bright white light eminated from the curved opening, akin to the glow of the ship's field manipulator...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard