Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:57 am

Minene looked at the figure, a confused look on her face. "Why is it that you bow down to me? If you were to know of my past, then you would most definitly not bow down..." The girl calmly spoke, several wads of trash on the alley floor began to rise up, almost as if by telepathy...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 pm

"Respect, lady. Respect."

Mortum notices the floating things of trash. He raises an eyebrow with interest, his cold blue eyes looking at her inquisitively.

"Tell me- what is your name?"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Minene looked into Mortum's eyes, the girl uncertain as to what this figure's true purpose was. Perhaps, he was doing all of this to try and win her over, only to do something horrible to her. "My name... is of none of your concern..." Minene coldly spoke, the pieces of trash in mid-air suddenly flew upward, all of them landing perfectly in a trash can behind Mortum, the girl began to rise up off the ground, as though by levitation, the girl knowing that the only way out of this usless alleyway was via the fence behind her...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Mortum grunts. He knew that the girl was hiding something. However, Mortum did not think he needed to go to extreme measures to.... inquire with her. However, he would if it was necessary.

"Then tell me your purpose......... people floating in mid air and tossing things without touching them are strange things to see even for this city...... how do I know you aren't off to go murder someone?"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Minene smiled, her eyes now hidden by her hair as she cocked her face to one side. "Do you smell any blood on me? Do you honestly think that I'd murder people? Granted, my kind tends to go A-wall on humans, killing them in frenzies, but I am diffrent..." Minene sighed as she 'floated' over to the other side of the fence, then lowered herself to the ground, the girl began to walk away...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Mortum raises an eyebrow inquisitively. In one leap, the black garbed demon knight leaps over the fence before landing, looking back up at the girl.

".....Different you say? How different? I am a being cursed to live in the dark like a bat...... how are you any different from those monsters that try and be human?"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:26 am

Minene looked back, her cold, red eyes pierced straight into his own eyes, almost as if peering into his soul. "You wouldn't understand...my kind are instinctivly human killers, slaughtering any human in their path... but I am diffrent from them.. in mroe whays than one." Minene spoke, the girl backed up a step...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 am

Suddenly, Mortum's friendly demeanor quickly disappears, his cold blue eyes now lacking any kindness.

"Not understand? Not understand?! Do you KNOW what it is like to have to stay in the dark?....... never to see the light of day?...... never getting to feel the warm breeze in the summer?.......... never being able to see the colorful leaves in Autumn? I have to live in the dark like a beast, and you say I don't UNDERSTAND you? If anything, you wouldn't understand ME......."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:41 am

Minene stared at Mortum, the girl seemingly unaffected by his change of temperment. " I know of a worse kind of darkness than you do... the darkness of loneliness. I may have been blessed with being able to appreciate the sunshine, but that is all that I have. I have no friends in this world, with everyone thinking of me as a monster, due to my kind's past of mass slaughter. All the humans think of me as a killer, but I only... want to find peace." Minene spoke, a single tear coming down the girl's left cheek before she turned away, the girl now heading out of the alleyway.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:59 am

Suddenly, Mortum's eyes regain their sympathetic look, the dark clothed being suddenly feeling pity...... something that a hardened person such as himself rarely feels.

"I am sorry for my anger.......... I wish you luck on your quest for peace.......... for I walk in the shadows alone.........."

Mortum turns away from Minene before leaping back over the fence, resuming his position in the alley...........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:05 am

"And I wish you luch on whatever your looknig for." Minene called back over the fence, the girl walked out of the alleyway, before heading down the street on the sidewalk, the girl still trying to find the right alleyway...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:22 am

Mortum turns back to look at Minene one last time before wandering down the street into another alleyway. He leaps up onto a stack of dumpters, the day beginning to near an end. Mortum draws his blade and looks over the area he is guarding.

"The shadows are my friend......... the dark, my strength........ I hope for that woman to find her calling, and fulfill her quest.........."

Damascus awakens in his apartment, looking around. The rather empty room still had no life in it. He knew Calibos was in the makeshift infirmary, and Medusa was probably taking care of him or doing god knows what.

"I need to get some fresh air," Damascus grunts to himself.

The corrupt man rises up from his bed before ascending the flight of stairs in the apartment, the hole Calibos made while fighting Meta-Ridley still being in the ceiling.............

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:44 am

"This being is no animal." Tharon'Ja commented, form shifting back to its original humanoid appearance. "It is intelligent, that much I can tell." he continued, looking toward the other alien expectantly.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:56 am

"Well theres intelligent animals" SpeedFreak replied. "Technically, we all are. This particular one just happened to be...well...complete apesh*t" He added, thinking of his past fights. "Ill fill you in" He said as he waited for Tharon to read his mind. He was fairly used to it by now. He could tell the difference between his thoughts and the alien's. Galaak simply nodded to the interdimensional being. This sample might just be unable to give him what he needed...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 am

Ira ran a hand through her hair as she stepped into the living room, the phoenix on her shoulder having shrunk in size to about three inches tall and having a six-inch wingspan. It was still trilling its soft song, the demon child swaying faintly to the melody. Yoruichi had stopped for a quick glass of water, meaning Ira was alone for the moment with her flame bird.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby MaledictisUmbra » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:44 am

Maledictis Umbra awoke in an alley way, having been punished for the sins of his previous life. Punished for trying to enslave the human race by now having to serve it.

Maledictis Umbra, being a shadow mancer, had a natural mean streak to himself. Now he had to watch himself. He took a look around and thought to himself "wretched slime. how are they even still around?"

The village he found himself in was much different than the one he grew up in. "But then again, I just spent over 600 years in a different realm, things are bound to have changed in that time." he realized to himself.

His surroundings confused him. He took a look around and wondered to himself "I wonder if any of these feels are anything remotely similar to me.

He shrugged and headed down the road.
MaledictisUmbra
Worm
Worm

Postby slashmaster101 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm

A busy street was inturupted by gun shots as a pair of armed robbers ran out of a nearby bank arms full of bags that contained hundreds of diamonds but not all was lost as a figure appeared on a nearby roof and leaped off and started to change.

his body charged shape and he started to grow a tail, canines and claws along with fur as he turned into a siberian tiger. Animo hit the ground and started to pound toward the thieves. As he got close he pounced and grabbed the first robber by his leg and using a forpaw to bash his head againest the pavement knocking him unconsious.

Seeing him unconsious the tiger ran after the second robber catching up just as she was climbing into a car the tiger began to change into a elephant and rammed into the car flipping it and causing the womon to fall out the side door. Grabbing her with his trunk he wrapped his nose around her and picked the diamonds up using the tip of his left tusk he lumbered back toward the womans partner in crime lay
uncouncious. Animo hooked the other bag of jewels on his tusk and using the other one hooked it in his shirt and started to walk toward the police station.
using the tip of histrunk Animo knocked on the door of the police staion and dropped the criminals and diamonds in front of the door and turned into a raven and flew off.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby MaledictisUmbra » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am

As Maledictis Umbra was strolling through the streets of the town, he could hear off in the distance the sounds of sirens blaring. "Remember why we put you here, Umbra." a loud voice inside his head rang. It was one of the gods who had issued his punishment from his previous life.

"Don't forget what binds you, else you be bound to go back." the voice continued. With a bit of anger, Umbra looked towards the sky, and with disgust in his voice replied "I haven't forgotten, I was just going to investigate one of these distress calls you're highness. Stop sitting on the stick."

The bum sitting on the bench to his left mumbled "And they call me crazy." Without turning his head or even flinching, Umbra converted the shadows inside the mans skull into pure acid. He then began convulsing, giving Umbra a good laugh. The very second that happend he himself got a sharp pain in his head making him stop the torture on the innocent man.

"Yes sir." he mumbled to himself, continuing to walk down the street. He soon heard screaming from down an alleyway and started walking towards it to see what was going on. He saw a man and woman struggling. Umbra looked at the man and said "Back where I'm from, we usually treated a gal to dinner first."

The man tossed the woman to the ground, brandished a gun and said "Pal, your nose don't belong here, so I suggest you go back to where you came from." With a chuckle Umbra converted the gun's shadows into flames which made the criminal drop it.

With a large hint of sarcasm he said "But why when I know we can be such good buddies." He then let his pale form and all black eyes show, and pointed the fingers from his right hand producing black electric sparks striking the man repeatedly. Once he was sure the man was dead he jested "Now, as it's said in your times, **** you." He then turned to bow to the lady, hiding his true form and exited the alley to see what more he could do.
MaledictisUmbra
Worm
Worm

Postby C S » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:18 am

Galaak let out a frustrated grumble after a few moments of fiddling about with the sample. He had gotten some instruments to help him with the sample, in one hand, a gleaming silver tool that was the size and shape of a knitting needle, but instead of a straight pointed tip was a trident like end. A thin, barely visable arc of electricity jumped from point to point. In the other was another one of the needle like objects, but with a small bright green orb at the end. He prodded the sample with the trident tipped tool, the current passing through the tips making a buzzing noise when contact was made. A fraction of a second later, he pulled the tool back and moved the other instrument over the sample, the orb bathing the symbiote with a green glow. The slab gleamed wetly in the light, and shortly after a beep sounded. Galaak moved the instrument and placed the orbed end into the Genetic Material Scanner through a slot in the side. The readouts from the instrument appeared in the corner of the display, a series of symbols scrolling down the screen in a neat little box of text. It read the same as it had the other times the Ascatian explorer ran the test. Negative. He was trying to stimulate the sample with the electricity, to spur some cellular activity in the symbiote. If he could have intervened at the right moment during a cell division, he might have been able to find and extract a strand of pure symbiote DNA- uncontaminated by its host's DNA- and work from there. But with the sample seeming completely useless in his efforts, Galaak sat back in his chair and rested the tools on the table. He put a hand to his chin as he stared intently at the crimson slab infront of him for a few moments. It couldnt be used to unlock the secrets of a pure symbionic being. Perhaps it would be able to give insight about the creature's state as of late? Encouraged by the prospect, the alien got back to the device infront of him, peering into the molecular make up of the Symbiote. One thing was clear; this creature wasnt near ready to reproduce. If it was, then it would have been abundant with pure DNA- its body creating the genetic blue prints for the next generation, blue prints that contained the most sucessful traits of the parent- and his effort to find a suitable strand would have been much easier. With that concern out of the way for now, Galaak eased slightly. There was still the Maelstrom his mutant guide had told him about. Until they faced each other, that subject was a complete mystery.

"See?" SpeedFreak asked, having replayed the memories of his conflicts with the alien, the last two being the most vivid for obvious reasons. "Apesh*t" He said simply, crossing his arms. "But something tells me some person in white and blue racing across the city will turn some heads...more heads than usual, that is" He added. He'd just been in two confrontations with a symbiote and to top it off, reporters got footage of a star ship trailing him during the battle. Maybe it would be best for SpeedFreak to lay low for a while.

JoJo's eyes opened, followed by his maw which parted into a wide yawn. He made a short high pitched sound that wasnt exactly a whimper, but it wasnt close to a growl or a bark. He rolled his head from side to side, his floppy ears flapping about before he got to his paws and stood up. Feeling good after his short nap, he turned about and headed down the stairs he slept by. He'd take himself for a walk to burn off some of his excess energy- assuming the walk didnt turn into him flying off- and return to the house some time later. He could proabably slip out and come back to the place before the others even knew he had left. As he neared the bottom of the stairs, his body began to shift in color. His muzzle-save for bridge of his nose upwards- chest and paws became a healthy brown in color and the rest of his coat took on a sleek black, well groomed look. With his wings tucked away, he looked just like any other doberman, save for his strange colored eyes, but no one would notice them unless they really took a good look at him. He stepped onto the floor and started heading for the door. To complete his guise, a ring started to form around his neck, the inky skin puffing out slightly before relaxing into a gentle rise off his body. A collar, just lacking a name tag.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:51 pm

"It is their nature. I believe the suitable comparison is one to a 'Lion' hunting a 'Zebra'. It does so because such an act is required for sustenance." Tharon'Ja explained, eyes locked on the sample...
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard