Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:26 pm

The next few minutes were a blur of white, bright red, flame colors, and agonized screaming. The first of the remaining demons, Lisa had grabbed by the throat. She'd proceeded to unsheathe the dagger she kept in one boot. She got creative. Stripping away the layers of his stomach one at a time, until his intestines spilled out. She dropped him and stepped over his body. She left him writhing in agony, trying to keep his innards from falling out completely. The last demon found himself suddenly owning a second mouth...in his neck. She'd slit his throat so fast that her movement was just a blur.

Blood from his jugular vein and carotid artery sprayed out, further coating her in blood. As he fell, she kneeled and put her mouth to the wound. She licked along it, before sinking her teeth in and beginning to drink in earnest. When the flow began to slow, she stood and turned. She spread her wings.

An upstroke - ouch - then a hard downstroke - ouch - then another upstroke. Then she kicked off the ground and began beating the air with her wings, ignoring the pain. She climbed to the height of the buildings around her and settled on one, licking her lips. She pulled her wings into her back - ouch - and sat looking up at the sky as if she hadn't just been in a fight for her life, wasn't covered in the blood of her enemies, and hadn't just drunk the blood of a dying demon.

She licked her lips. All demons had a taste for blood and raw flesh. The blood of a fellow demon was hot with fire and almost spicy. One could almost taste the demon's power as they drank. no one of their kind would pass up the opportunity to have a taste of it.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:36 am

As Minene entered into the hole in the wall, she knew almost instantly that no one had figured out her secret place. While the front door itself had been boarded up to this apartment many years ago, this secret entrance allowed her to come in and out as she pleased. Right now, she was in the kitchen, which was very nice and clean, sans a trash bin in a distant corner, several dozon flies hovering around the bin. She sighed, before heading up the stairs to her right, which she knew lead to a bedroom... her bedroom...

Several blocks down from the apartment, a large truck was driving at a speed of 45 miles per hour, exceeding the speed limit. In the back of the red truck was a large, brown crate, the sounds of something bashing around coming from inside the crate...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Mortum sees the truck drive by the alley he's in.

"Hmm....... I wonder what's making all the noise in the crate?....."

Curiousity gets the best of the hero, and he follows the truck, looking like a man in a jacket and black clothes.............

Damascus visits Calibos.

"Greetings. How are you doing?"

Claibos grunts. "Bah. He hit me good. I'm gonna need to rest here for another day, according to your medical machine."

Damascus sighs.

"I see. Medusa is off robbing a bank. In the meantime, I will watch and see how the city is doing......"

The rich looking buisness man heads towards the roof of his building, ready to scan the area for possible threats or his neice....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:17 am

As the large truck sped on down the road, the crate in the back fell off the end, crashing onto the road. The truck sped on down, the driver now realizing that he's lost the cargo he was to deliver, into the distance. As the crate laid there on the street, the sounds of something banging inside of it kept going, until a dent was made in the brown steel crate. WHatever it was that was inside, it was trying to get out...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:23 am

Mortum looks around form a corner near a building, turning into his demon knight form and drawing his blade.

"I must be cautious...."

The knight begins to approach the crate.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Re: Super Hero RPG

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:08 am

The crate continued to wobble around, more and more dents were punched from inside of it by whatever it was that was trapped inside the steel crate. Finally, the crate gave in, and exploded outward, sending steel flying in all directions. Where the crate once was, now there was but dust and smoke... a bright light shone through the smoke as something inside the smoke rose upward off the ground...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Mortum manages to avoid the majority of the shrapenel, but a few hit him, getting imbedded in his armor. Getting to his feet, he readies his blade for the beast hidden in the shroud of smoke......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:25 am

"Such things are necessary on this world. I wonder...is this the case throughout your universe?" Tharon'Ja thought aloud, placing a hand to his tentacle-covered mouth thoughtfully.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:19 pm

"Gravity is ever prevelalent in this universe" Galaak replied, shutting off the device and dropping the rock. It lost its energetic aura after it hit the dirt with a thump. "I take it this isnt the case in your realm?" He asked as he pointed the tool towards the Quantum Drive, twisting a few knobs at the side of it to calibrate the strength of its beam before firing. The Quantum Drive was engulfed in the bright light, a low metalic groan eminating from the woods as Galaak started his repairs: mending the dents in the interstellar engine...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:28 pm

"Did you believe my true form was naturally shapeless?" Tharon'Ja replied, watching the alien's repairs carefully.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:41 pm

"No," Galaak replied as he watched the metal tremble under the influence of the gravity beam, the dented sheets slowly being pulled back out and taking back its regular shape. "But a good scientist never assumes anything about anything new without having sufficient data" He turned his head to look at the other alien, saying "And I dont have that much data about your dimension now, do I?" with a glimmer in his strange black eyes before getting back to his repairs
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:39 pm

The bright light began to waver in the smoke, before flashing out, now replaced with a sphere of energy. the smoke dispersed out, as if a great gust of wind had blown it away. in the smoke's place, was a bio-mechanical horror. levitating off the ground by 5 feet, the thing lacked feet, but had a long, yet robust tail, the bulbous end of the tail being where the sphere of energy is gathered up. The body of the weapon was thick and durable, and supported two long, bulky arms. The head of the thing was akin to that of a computer screen, with an upside down plate for a face, two red spots being it's eyes, actually holes in the "Face." The weapon looked down upon Mortum, scanning it rapidly... as it scanned, an automated computerized voice ran through it's head.

Scanning.
Figure does not fit any in known database
Power Signature appears to be rather large
Course of action: TERMINATE!

The bio-weapon roared out, it's arms flailed around, as the bulbous end of it's tail began to spin, the sphere of energy surrounding it glowed pitch black. Suddenly, it was as if gravity itself had been strengthened. Car tires within a 50ft radious of the gravity manipulator flattened, their air having been plastered out. Now, movement for any terrestrial figure was more difficult, as the bio-weapon glared down at Mortum, ready to fight...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:43 pm

"Impressive work" came a voice, seemingly out of thin air, next to the Demon, as a head materialised beside her, floating about 3 feet off the ground, a body materialising under it until it formed Gaara, in a crouch, on the roof top beside the demon. "I can see why you were employed as an assassin"...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Seven turned a bloodstained face towards the young man and gave a quiet chuckle. If it were anyone else, she would've been surprised that they weren't calling the cops on her or asking her if she were insane. But she'd seen him kill without batting an eye. "Thank you. I was trained by some of the best." She tucked her hair behind one ear with her mostly clean hand. There were sirens wailing in the distance; maybe someone had remembered their phones after all. Or maybe something else was going on. She didn't particularly care. She cleaned her daggers and sheathed them; one in her boot and one in the sheathe strapped to her hip.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:07 pm

the red headed man chuckled at the comment. "How's life been treating you?" he asked...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:13 pm

"Not too bad, actually." The brunette ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to get rid of some of the worse tangles. "Well, when I'm not being attacked by the ones who blame me for Zero's death." She ran her tongue over her teeth experimentally, cleaning them of remaining blood and making sure her fangs were still in prime condition. "Some of the guys down there have come after me more than once. Should've known better really."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Gaara smirked. "Fools will be fools, regardless of how much you try and educate them" he said idly as he leaned back against the wall, relaxing. "Send them my way if you ever get sick of them. There's nothing i enjoy more than putting murderers and general ******** in their place. the more i kill, the less have to go through the kind of childhood i was forced to live" he added...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Lisa's dark eyes glittered with curiosity, but all she said was, "Will do. The world's better off without that sort of people." She stretched, working the kinks out of her shoulder and upper back muscles, and feeling the blood on her skin stretch where it had begun to dry. "Zero told us all the people we were killing were the worst sort and we were doing society a favor by taking them out," she added thoughtfully. "That's probably how he roped a lot of us in, come to think of it. Letting us think we were dishing out justice rather than becoming feared murderers ourselves..."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:20 pm

"Maybe you should try knocking some sense into them. use Ira as an example. show them how he was using you to further his own goals. failing that you could always snap their necks. but then you don't have to worry about regretting you didn't try later" said Gaara...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:13 pm

"Fair point," Lisa conceded, nodding. "Kind of hard to talk rationally to demons who pull a blade on you though." She cracked her neck, letting out a quiet sigh as some of the stiffness in the muscles eased.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard