Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:49 am

Kevin woke up and realised his window was still open. He closed it and saw that the man he had seen before was looking for something. He went back to sleep. He mumbled. "Its none of my buisiness"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:34 am

Lewis lept ontop of a building, and as if by instinct sprinted off in a very exact direction. "I'm coming." he whispered to himself dashing off across the buildings. Each stridehe took was faster and faster, as he lept across gaps between the large roof tops.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:44 am

Kevin got up. He realized that it was 6 in the morning and he was going to miss his bus. He used his power to get himself ready for school in less than 10 minutes. Seeing that he had time, Kevin went out for walk. He put his book bag on which had his suit if needed it. Thw walk went around the city. Turning a corner, Kevin saw a woman being mugged. He didn't have enough time to change. He ran to the attack and puched him. He turned around. He had a gun aimed at Kevin. Kevin puch the gun away and started punching the mugger's stomach. He then uppercutted The mugger. In 1 minute, he fell. The woman said "Thank you" as Kevin ran back to his house.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:48 am

Lewis landed in the middle of the streetm he looked around, then saw his kid, Jake, walk out of a store with his freinds. Lewsi was angered by this, he grabbed jake by the sleeve and pulled him homeward. "D-dad what are you doing?" he asked as he was violently being yanked. "Your embaresing me." Lewis didn't say anything, he continued to walk towards home.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:52 am

Kevin ran back into his house. He saw the news. It was about the truck driver that knock Kevin down the previous night. "AWW DAMN!!" Kevin yelled.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:00 am

(CS watch it, your posts are getting shorter, but then again, so are mine. XD)

"I can't belive you!" Jake exclaimed as his father slammed the door behind him. "I was perfectly fine!" Lewis yelled loud at Jake. "Perfectly fine? We thought you were run over, I worried about you! Your mother is crying her heart out over you!" both father and son ahd looks of anger and frustration. "Your grounded, Jake, no more sneaking out with freinds, no more!"
"What?!"
"You heard me, from now on you go to school, come straight back and remain a slave to this house!"
"Fine!" Jake exclaimed climbing the stairs and slamming the door to his room shut.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Legendary Elite » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:36 am

Super Hero: Dramuth
Identity: Lance Augusta
Height: Average
Length(if long): Unknown
Alliance: Good
Allies: None.
Enemies: None.
Powers: Final Fury, Dragon Crusher, Heaven's Rage, Regeneration (only works at the most urgent of situations where Lance or Dramuth are dieing or they can transfer that power into healing an ally).
Appearance: Casual clothing, hair that sticks up the front and is brown. Green Eyes and has a blue jacket. Usual gear people might wear. Also medium-built. He also has special boots for hiking. Beneath his jacket is a green shirt and has long track pants that have red stripes going down them.
Super Hero Appearance: A Dragon that is green and gold and has green eyes like Lance. About the size of any casual dragon. He has twin horns at the back of his head that point upward and over so they are facing frontwards. Scales run all the way down his back and he has large wings. Has 4 feet and a long tail at the back.
Strengths: Acid and Sunlight.
Weakness: Ice and Fire.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:38 pm

After school, Kevin heard people talking about how stupid that mutant that was on the news. They said hat he wouldn't dare to show his power in public. Kevin wasn't going to give up that easily. Suddenly, an armored bank car whizzed by him. The police were following. It was clear that the armored car was stolen. Kevin ran behind a building and made sure no one was there. He put on his suit and ran out behind the car. He whizzed by the police and was right along side the armored car. The car theif saw nothing but a blur in his side view mirrors. "What the hell is that?" Kevin then jumped on the car and in an instant, he yanked the car door off it's hinges and jumped in. The theif yelled "HOLY PEICIES OF-!" Kevin started punching the theif with super speed before he could finish. The theif was knocked out. Kevin took control of the car. "Great, driving before i'm 16, JUST GREAT!!" Kevin slammed down on one of the pedals in the car hoping it was the brakes. It was. When the car stopped, the press swarmed in asking questions. Kevin didn't answer any of them. He said " I can't tell you too much about me, I'd like to keep that private. I can tell you my name-" Kevin realized he never thought of a name for himself. He revized his abilities. He then said "You may call me, Speedster...."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:47 pm

Doctor Lewis sat down in his chair, trying to think more about this trouble they had been haveing with there son, ofcoarse he wasn't really there son they had im adopted but he was just like family. But little did he know, they were about to become even closer. A peice of liquid came off of Doctor Lewis' clothing and peeled onto the floor, he didn't notice. It slithered up the stairs, coming for what it saw earlier. It looked at the closed door, No problem, it sunk under it, and into Jake's room were it waited.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:56 pm

Kevin started vibrating snd soon dissapeared. He walked away to a rearby Alley. He took of his suit and put it back into his bookbag. He went into the store that was right from the alley. He bought a small drink and walked home. He went into his house and ran up the stairs. He got his JAWS DVD and wnt downstairs to watch it.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:12 pm

Jex was in his lab. He was studying the remains of what might be The Loch Ness Monster or Nessie. He studies it carefully when he finds something weird. "Whats this?" He looks closer and sees that it has the skull of a Plesiosaur. "This is real!" He says to himself. "This is amazing.."
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:35 pm

Jillian walked into the room. She said "can you stop watching that dumb movie so you can buy me The Last Unicorn?" Kevin said "You want to see that girly kids movie?" Jillian snapped "YEA, I'M A GIRL, AND A KID!" Kevin said "OK , OK I'll buy the movie." Kevin left the house and went to the back. He made sure there was no one to see him use his powers. He then started vibrating. He bacame invisable and he ran to the video store. He was there in less than a minute. He saw the store keeper iddling with something in the back. Kevin opened the door and went in. He found the movie and took it. Kevin said "Money's on the table" and he ran back home. He gave the movie to his little sister and he continued watching JAWS.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:52 pm

Jex called his Boss " Mr. Jackson! Come down here quick!" He said over the phone "I've found something..."

Mr. Jackson went over to Jex's lab. When Mr. J went into the office Jex showed him the skull and bones of a plesiosaur from the carcass. "Can this be proof?" Jex asked the Boss. Mr. J smiled "It could..."
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:52 pm

D.r Neeblstrix poked his head into the shop, he took the money and put it into the cashir. He fliped the sign around to read "closed" he was shaking with excitment. Now was the time when he would finally get the money to afford a larger evil lab. He jumped into his desk and hammered the buttons to bring him downstairs. The lift was acheling slow. He looked over at the notice bord. There was an advertisment on it for a whare house that was covered over by a landslide. The only way in is a small tunnel leading to the entrance. It was in the perfect position so he would be able to tunnel into it from here. Then boom! he would have unlimted space in which to plot further. Still shaking he picked up the remote control and positioned the t.v. screen correctly. He pushed foreward on the control....

Outside the small post office/savings bank. A cardbord box toppeled over. A small gnome like robot walked out of it and into the office. Everybody was stareing at the strange little robot man. It was about 2 feet high. then it climbed up a few boxes till it was on top of the counter. One of the attendants was about to pick it up when it suddenly started dancing. A small little robot dance. Soon everybody in the post office was laughing at the cute little robot. Then it hoped off the counter, still dancing, and walked into the back. There was bags of money waiting to be placed into the proper saftey deposit boxes. An error earler that day had mudled up the box info so they needed to be re-orgainised. The little robot started chucking the bags over its shoulder where they landed in a small bag slung over it. When it had taken almost 24 bags it started dancing its way back into the main office. It climbed up some packages and onto the counter. It danced this way and that way. A woman started clapping for an encore. Then the little robot gave a bow and hoped off the counter. It walked out side over to the cardbord box. The people started laughing harder. The robot pulled out a miniture Tricycle and stood up on it. Suddenly the small machine started humming and the tri-cycle whizzed away, powered by an electric motor. The people by now were crying from laughing so much. Then an angry manager stepped out from the back and shouted "Where are the money bags!" Then the desk attendants looked at eachother and stated laughing. Then in unison they both yelled "OH SHI-"
Last edited by Doc 42 on Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:03 pm

Jake starred off into space, angry at his father. "I was just hanging out with my freinds." He said. He was on his bed, looking out the window, passed the streets and beyond towards the sun. "Damn over protective Parents." he said, angered. As he was thinking the liquid snaked across the floor, climbing up the bed. Jake took notie now, he saw the small thing, it began to make a hissing sound as it clung to his hand. "What is..." Jake couldn't understand what was hapening, it was crawling over him, and expanding. He began to wonder what was happening. "Th-this is strange." Jake thought, as the small peice of liquid made a sort of glove on Jake, it continued to climb up his arm as he examined his hand. Supriseingly the creature sunk in. And his hand was normal. "Huh..." Jake wasn't familiar with anything like this, but supriseingly, he felt good. Jake looked out the window. He looked up and around, no one was watching, then he pulled it up and lept outside, takeing the fall of 15 feet, without breaking a leg. Jake looked around, then he remembered, his window was locked, how did he open it? He didn't want to think about it now, instead he ran off into the streets.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:18 pm

Kevin was watching the news now. His movie was finished and he was happy about how his day progressed. All of a sudden, the news station made a breaking news report. "There was a robbery at the bank on 56th street, a little robot is suspected to make off with 24 bags of money." "It came came in and started dancing, like an evil exotic dancer, and then it pulled out a trike and rode off!" said one of the bankers."The robot seemed to be going north from the bank-" said a news announcer. Kevin got up and he ran to his room. He put on his suit and ran out the door. He ran in the direction of the robot when he saw someone in front of him. Kevin stopped running but he was still moving foward. He swerved off the road into a bush. "Oh God, Hey you, What are you doing?" Kevin saw something form on the person's arm. It was liquid like. It then formed into claws as it flowed out over the person's body.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:30 pm

The small tri-cycle sped along over the bridge. A police man was chasing him. A massive dog was aswell. The little robot drove onto the side path speeding its way along. The dogs jaws were open its tongue hanging out. It was going to catch him! Just then the little trike pulled in a sharp turn and ramped off the bridge. The police man gasped and ran over. Looking over the edge he saw the small little tricycle falling toward the street below. It hit the ground expolding. There was a 2 foot crater in the path. With some burning money fluttering about. The police man shouted into his radio "Suspect has been neutrilised. He fell off a bridge." The man ran off trying to find a foot path down to the road below.
Meanwhile, A certain sinsiter robot was hanging onto the bridge from below. It climbed across it like some monkey bars and then let go. He fell straight down a chimney, right over the video store. D.r Neeblstrix waited like little boy on christmas eve. The little robot slid out the vent and landed on the table. He burst out laughing as the robot emptyed the bags of cash on to the table
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:39 pm

(Is that me? I'm just going to assume so so... Yeah wut? XD)
The liquid had only shown itself to protect Jake, from the newcomer. His eyes flashed with a hint of anger. "Stand back." he growled as the Liquid retracted. Jake took a giant leap ontop of a building. He lept again landing on another roof top.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:44 pm

Kevin took the stranger's advice and stood back. He continued his chase after the robot. After hours of running, he gave up an d went home. Arriving at his house, he saw a new report saying that the robot fell off a bridge and was destroyed. He went to his room.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:55 pm

Jake lept onto another roof top, this time a large skyscraper. He sat down and looked over the edge. "Finally." He said. "Peace, and quiet, but look at me." Jake lifted his arm as the liquid reapeared makeing a claw. "By god look at me!" He let out a chuckle before the Liquid disapeared. He turned around, placing his hand on the wall, and climbed.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard