Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:13 pm

"I'm sure by now you know the futility of hiding things from me..." the voice replied, the man's eyes narrowing slightly, finally showing some form of expression...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:45 pm

"Indeed I do" Galaak replied, turning around to head back to his seat. He sat down at the consoles, passing his hands over clattering keys. The different screens around him suddenly shifted to power logs. By now he had a hypothesis as to what happened in Central park. Tharon'Ja would know of it by now, but he needed proof. Lines of alien symbols scaled down the screens, until one certain chunk of text was highlighted. Flashing twice, the text was enlarged to take up one screen entirely. "Pulse Thrust Energy Detected- I.S containment breach" The alert read. That one line out of the block was enough to confirm the Ascatian's theory. "After the accident...the electron flux containment unit in my ship's interstellar drive was damaged, allowing energy to leak out into space. A powerful pulse was let out as it fell towards the planet...the combined force of it impacting in Central park...and the residual energies must've weakened the fabric of space-time enough for your dimension bridge to lock onto... but the accident happened weeks before...unless...yes, yes...time could flow differently in other dimensions...the crossing of universes may be instananeous to those crossing, but they are catching up to the flow of time in their destination..." Galaak thought, head turning to look at the other alien. "You caught that?" He asked, a wry smirk on his face, under the helmet...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:58 pm

"If by 'space', you mean that void surrounding this planet, then yes, I understand." the voice echoed inside the alien's mind, not sure if it wanted the human to know what they were talking about.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:14 pm

"Well atleast we know how you got here" Galaak replied. "But how can you get back to your world-... universe? Do you have a vessel of some kind?" he asked...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:19 pm

"A device." the voice replied simply, eyes still locked on the alien.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:25 pm

"Understandable if you were told to keep it classified" Galaak responded
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:02 pm

"Personal preference...too much to explain." the voice replied simply.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 pm

"I see" Galaak replied with a thought. So this being WAS an explorer, just from another dimension. "And what is your purpose here on Earth?" The Ascatian inquired...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:00 am

"I'm sure you already know the answer to that..." the voice replied without delay.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:07 am

"...Observing the life forms?" Galaak replied verablly. SpeedFreak turned his head, looking at the alien, before looking back up at the ship's cieling, wordlessly achknowledging that despite the silence, the two beings were indeed speaking...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:10 am

"That...and much more. Your universe is quite different... the voice explained, once again emitting from the man, not questioning why the alien was now speaking aloud.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:15 am

"So much questions that I have" Galaak asked, wanting to know more about Tharon'Ja as much as he wanted to know about the universe he had crossed into. "I dont know where to start..." He growled, shaking his head
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:53 am

"I will try to answer as best I can...but you must know that not all things can be easily explained." the voice warned, but its tone remained neutral as always.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:00 am

"Of course" Galaak replied. "Tell me, have you found an equivillent for your race's name yet?" The Ascatian inquired...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:40 pm

The man shook his head slowly. "Gibberish, in your dialect." the voice replied, still indifferent.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 pm

"Unfortunate." Galaak replied. "You may call my race, the Ascatians, Tharon'ja" He said, raising his wrist device. He punched in a command, and like before, a holographic projection of his Solar system appeared, planets moving about their blue burning star...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 pm

"Intriguing. And your kind is not common on this planet?" the voice questioned.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:12 pm

"No, but they are prevelent throughout the galaxy" Galaak replied, pressing and holding a button. The image pulled out from the one star, allowing the interdimensional being to see nearby star clusters, a fairly large black hole far away in the vast distances of space. Soon, the image shown was of one of the arms of the Milkyway, solid blue lines branching out to many stars marking the Ascatian empire...
Last edited by C S on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 pm

"And this is but one portion of your universe?" the voice asked, referring to the galaxy itself...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:42 pm

"Yes, there are others" Galaak replied, the galaxy itself seeming to grow smaller as the projection pulled out once more, allowing Tharon'ja to see the many other spiralling bodies moving about in their intricate dance through space and time. "Tell me, do you have duplicates of these in your universe?" Galaak asked. The theory of parallel universes always interested the Ascatian. Bodies of mass existing in two plains of existance... every atom, every being...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard