Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:45 pm

"No." the voice replied simply. "I am not the first of my kind to enter this realm...but I am the first to come in contact with intelligent life. We suffered from the same inaccuracy that you described earlier. While those that passed through were left in the void that surrounds these celestial bodies, they were not without means to relay information back." it explained. "We know now that your universe is quite larger then our own."
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Galaak raised a scaley eyebrow under his helmet. Smaller universe? He then remembered that physics were different across time and space. "I see" Galaak replied. "Can you illustrate the motions of celestial bodies in your realm?" He asked.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am

"They are not as you know them." the voice explained. "There is no void as you have in this realm. Simply great distances between each landmass, sharing the light that illuminates every corner of our dimension." it continued plainly.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:02 am

"Ah...I see..." Galaak said, tapping in some commands. The hologram of the near universe disappeared, instead replaced with what Galaak designed. Several flat masses of land, floating freely amongst each other, different plains on different levels. "Like this, no?" He asked, waiting for confirmation
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:14 am

"Close enough." the voice confirmed, the man nodding as well.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:17 am

"Interesting" Galaak replied. "...If you dont mind me asking...what do you really look like, as in, your actual body...?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:53 am

"That is easier shown then described. I could do just that, if you insist." the voice said bluntly.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:55 am

"If you dont mind, please do" Galaak said...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:58 am

The man nodded, only for his face to quickly decompose. Seemingly melting, the man was reduced to what looked like a blob of grayish material, with no distinguishable features, cloths no where to be seen. "It is done." the voice emitted from the blob now, which seemed like an inanimate object.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 am

"Simplicity is fleeting, good sir" Galaak said, nodding. "That form compliments you...despite its...bareness...?" With that, his armor started to disband, the nano-bots making their way back to their hold. Before long, the Ascatian stood, revealing his own appearance to Tharon'ja
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:05 am

"You are an aquatic lifeform, are you not?" the voice asked, the blob itself shuddering slightly.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:08 am

"Well..." Galaak said, raising an arm to look at the purple fin, and a few flaps of skin on his neck quivered. The flaps would part underwater, allowing him gills, and his windpipe would shut, allowing him to stay underwater indefinitely. "Considering the fins and gills, and the fact my ship could enter a submersible mode of travel, I'd say...yes" A good hearted grin appeared on his face, showing he was joking around.

SpeedFreak turned his head to look at the scaley alien. His ship was a submarine? Honestly...he wasnt suprised
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:14 am

"Very interesting indeed." the voice commented. "We do have something in common, it seems..." it added, though it did not explain further.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:17 am

"Your kind has evolved beneath the waves aswell?" Galaak said, nodding. Water was the cradle of life despite what ever dimension you were in it seemed...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:26 am

"In a way, yes." the voice said, the blob suddenly shifting wildly, steadily rising. Taking on a humanoid appearance once more, the grayish material began to darken, becoming covered in scales. A basic leather-like vest appeared on the body, with ragged cloth-like pants, while the head seemed to be squid-like, tentacles draping down onto the chest of the creature, concealing where its mouth should be. The creature's hands were clawed, and their were fin-like structures running down its arms and legs. Its head seemed to ungulate slightly, as if facilitating breathing. "I trust this form is more appealing, native?" the voice emitted from the creature, which looked toward the hero with strangely human-like eyes...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:41 am

"The way I see it, your both freaky fish people" SpeedFreak said, jokingly, getting a scolding glare from Galaak...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:43 am

The being simply looked at the human questioningly. "I do not know what you mean, native." the voice emitted plainly.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:50 am

"You know...fish?" SpeedFreak said. "Read my mind and you'll know what they are" He added, visualizing different species of fish, from sharks to remoras...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:01 am

The being did just that, finally freezing as it came across one image. "Interesting..." the voiced emitted, noticing the similarities between it and what they called cephalopods....
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:03 am

"See?" SpeedFreak said. "Good to see you can take a joke. Not like Gal over there"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard