Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:05 am

"I see no reason to take offense. We seem to be similar to these 'fish', to some extent." the voice replied plainly.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:10 am

"I preffer not to be compared to...limbless depth dwellers, harvested for food..." Galaak growled. "Its demeaning to the Ascatian empire and their achievements" He grumbled, pride evident in his voice...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:29 am

"Only in appearance, does he make the comparison, surely." the voice assured, turning to look back at the alien.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:38 am

Galaak looked from the two beings and then sighed. "Fine...I guess I am...fishy" He grumbled, wanting to change the subject..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:16 am

"Well done." the being commented, showing very slight hints of amusement.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:35 am

"Acceptance is the first step, Gal!" SpeedFreak said lazilly, rolling on the couch. "Shut it, Earth-born" Galaak grumbled, before asking Tharon'ja "So where is your base of operations on this planet?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:02 am

"I don't have one." the being stated honestly. "I intend to observe as much as I can. Whether or not permanent dwellings will be required has yet to be seen." it continued, facial tendrils moving slightly.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:16 am

"Well then. Your welcome to stay here if you wish to, fellow explorer" Galaak said, before walking along the craft to the section where his lab equiptment was kept. The table slid out of the wall, and the Ascatian dawned his gloves and goggles, before working on the symbiote sample...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:37 pm

The being followed after his new-found ally, staring down at the sample. Without warning, the being reached a hand forward, touching the sample with a clawed finger. "This...piece...contains the genetic information of many creatures...remarkable..." Tharon'Ja commented, mostly to himself. The being took a step back, body once again shifting and changing, briefly returning to the grayish material, before suddenly changing to a red and black color, now about the height of the hero. Before them now stood an almost exact replica of the symbiote Havoc, though the skin of the being did not squirm as if alive, unlike the real symbiote...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:51 pm

"Nice trick" SpeedFreak called out from the chair. "You know what you just became?"

Galaak nodded and replied "Which makes it that much harder to create something to attack the symbiote itself...its very genetic structure adapts to what ever it bonds to. Its almost seemless, to the point saying theres 'DNA' of the original sample after it finds a host is a fool's dream..."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:58 pm

"Something quite advanced." Tharon'Ja responded to the human, looking at his own limbs. "Yes...there are traces of other lifeforms...including a human." the being replied to the alien, once again changing shape rapidly. Soon Tharon'Ja resembled yet another human: Robbert Devine...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:13 pm

"Hello!" SpeedFreak said as he swung his legs to the floor. He got up and walked over to Tharon'ja, inspecting his new form. "So this is Symbie...without the Symbiote..doesnt look too old...perhaps still living with relatives?" Galaak followed along wordlessly, still looking intently at the device on the table. It was still trying to single out a pure strand of genetic material. "There should be Missing fliers around the city...might go track them down"
"For what?" Galaak grumbled, glancing to the boy.
"Someone's gotta tell them their kid's become a psychotic animal, loose in the city"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 pm

A lone figure walked down a narrow alleyway deep in the city, the figure being quite tall for her gender. THe girl leaned against one of the walls of the alley, her face looking toward the ground. She noticed a half-eaten hot-dog lying at her feet, though she herse;f wasn't hungry. Had anyone been watching, they would have seen the hot dog begin to levitate in mid-air, before being hurled into a nearby old trash can...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:07 pm

A figure dressed in black watches the girl from the shadows, curious as to whom she is, and if she will do something wrong, his eyes full of interest and curiousity...............
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:14 pm

The mysterious girl sighed, not knowing what woul dbe next for her, as she walked out of the alleyway and into the main street, though she stayed on the sidewalk, a dark hood covering her head and face...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Mortum watches the girl curiously, the being wearing all black, following the girl down the street, curious about her nature, having seen her seemingly magically throw the hot dog.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 pm

The girl moved down the street, until coming across another alley way, the girl walked down it, not exactly sure of what she'd find there...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Mortum continues watching the girl, now moving at a brisk walk, the sun taking its toll on him.

Mortum's memories of his childhood are bleak at best; he couldn't even remember if he even went outside, felt the cool breeze on his skin, or even playing outside past when it was dark. His teenhood was when he was placed with his terrible curse. The only perseon who had ever comforted him was his sister, who was killed in a gang turf war. This girl he was following........ she reminded him of his sister.

Wondering if it is only a coincidence or it trully is his sister, who may have survived by some miracle, the vigilante continues following the girl.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:42 am

The girl stopped at the end of the alleyway, her hand began to feel the walls for something... a switch, a dent, a sign saying 'Secret Entrance" oranything out of the ordinary, but to no avail. She had been certain that this was the aleeyway leading to her place, but, yet again, she was wrong. Disatisfied, the girl turned around, her red eyes peering right into Mortum's...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:09 am

Mortum looks right back into Minene's eyes. 'Her eyes certainly have changed if she is my sister,' Mortum says in his mind.

"Greetings, woman. My name is Mortum, Vigilante of the night. What would a lady like you be doing down here in the dark alleys of this city?"

Mortum takes a bow.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard