Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:30 am

"Not again!" Jake growled, his suit squirming. Jake soon had a plan. "My 'freind' may be weak to this, but I'm not." The liquid sunk into his body, but the power was still there. "Bring it."
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:35 am

While Jake made his comment Kevin Knocked him off the building before he can do anything. Kevin Jumped off the building, hitting Jake in mid-air and increasing his fall. Kevin then kicked Jake into the ground while Kevin landed on antoher building. He ripped out a large window shard and threw it with excessive force, the shard rotating as it approached.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:42 am

Jake landed on his feet cusioning the fall, he was barely winded by the attack, he handsprung backwards away from the shard then shooting out a tenticle and swinging it back towards Kevin. "Your a peice of Crap at fighting you know that right?"
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:46 am

As Jake made his comment, Kevin was already behind him. He kicked Jake over and grabbed the shard and shoved it down Jakes back. "You talk too much too...." Kevin growled
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:48 am

Jake had stopped the shard from peircing him. "Sorry, runs in the family." he said with a smirk, as he pushed Kevin off spining around shard in hand and wakeing him with the flat side, it broke into peices as Jake grabbed to Shard in mid air and stabbed them into Kevin's shoulders, he spprung off the giant kicking him on the chin before backflipping o the ground.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:32 pm

The Chimera ran up the wall of a tall building. He let out a roar that could echo across the city. "I can't beleive you made me roar...I'm a goat head!!!" The goat said. The lion just ignored him. Jex jumped off the building. Slowly as he was falling he turned into a Minotaur "Hahaaa!" He bellowed as he landed on his hooved feet. "Ow.." Jex walked the streets looking for any trouble. Little did he know that there was trouble going on.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:45 pm

D.r Neeblestrix sat bored at his chair. His robot was hacking down the wall with a pick axe, he was going to burrow a tunnel from here to the new underground warehouse. The robot turned and shouted back the tunnel in a mechainical voice "lWhy do I have to do all the tunneling?" He peeked in and shouted "Because if you don't I will turn you into a mindless slave, similar to an auto-matic door." The robot thought for a seocond and then continued to hack away the wall. He had orded a drilling machine over the internet. Untill it arrived he was stuck with the robot....
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:29 am

Kevin ripped the shard out of his shoulders. He thought "What started this....this....feud....I hardly know this kid" Just then the voice Screeched "NO! KILL HIM!" Kevin collapsed. He groaned in pain. He tried getting up but he couldn't. A slight drizzle of rain fell.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:43 am

Jex sensed something "THeres trouble..." He ran off to where his senses lead him. They led him to an unknown place "Hmm..." He could hear the commotion inside. He jumped through a broken window "No need to fear! Mingor is here!......dang that was lame....uuhh.....Mingor to the rescue?" He said "no no not that....Mingor! beast of justice! No no no! still not right.." He kept talking to himself.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:47 am

Jake realised it was pretty much over. "Your new at this aren't you?" he said smileing. Then a crash came from behind him, without thinking, he whipped around, in mid air he slapped the side of the talking beast's face with his foot, sending it into the nearest wall, his tenticles recolected as he shot one at Kevin, lobbing him into the wall to join the beast.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:51 am

Kevin landed on the wall leg first and jumped back at Jake, punching him in the stomach with super strength and sppeed. Before he knew it, Jak fell. He roared at the seemingly defeated foe. He went back to the strange beast. "What are you" he growled while lifting the beast up by the head.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:55 am

The liquid protected Jake from the blast, and before Kevin Knew it he was attacked, Jake shot a tenticle at the ground, attatching it there were he was, then lept to the ceiling then to an area of the ground right next to Kevin, the tendril had trapped Kevin by the neck, pinning him to the floor. Jake landed ontop of Kevin winding him, "I'm not done with you!" he roared, as he began just punching down at Kevin's face, savagely, almost mindlessly.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:55 am

Jex bellowed "I'm a Minotaur....Don't worry I'm not a villain.." He said. "Can ya let me down now?"
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:59 am

Kevin saw the exposed liquid and yelled "GET OFF OF ME!!!" He shot a full blown soundwave that both paralyzed Jake and and stunned his powers. Kevin picked Jake up and Jumped through the roof to the top of the building. He growled "goodbe you son of a-" Kevein punched Jake so hard that he went flying towards the ground.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:03 am

Jake gained his powers back quickly, his powers only remotley less effective, before getting anywhere farther away from Kevin he shot out his tenticle, rebounding towards him, and tackleing him back into the building, they rolled around before Jake finaly ahot a tenticle up at the ceiling, then at Kevin, it yanked him up slaming him into the roof, then when he came back down he was kicked to the side. Jake landed unsteady, Kevin's attacks had winded him. His liquid sunk away again.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:06 am

Jex made a chair and sat in it. He relaxed and watched the 2 guys battle it out "this is better then wrestling!"
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:10 am

Kevin wasn't phazed by the attack. His liquid mutated further as his rage builded. "DIE!" Kevin started running until he was completely invisable and punched Jake off the building, This time he held onto Jake as they fell. He grabbed Jake's neck and a tentical he had shot out. Kevin started spinning with super speed. Jake was pulled into the air as wind turned Kevin into a mini-tornado. He slammed Jake into building. He flew through the building before hitting a peice of metal gaping out of the wall.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:15 am

Jake regained his control after Kevin had hit the metal, he turned shooting out a tenticle at his attacker, pulling himself towards him, and kicking him off of the bar, they shot back into the building they were in, as Jake slammed his claws into Kevin, digging the liquid out. "YOUR NOTHING! YOU HEAR? NOTHING!" he roared. Gripping Kevin, now exposed, by the throat. "Nothing." He slammed Kevin into the ground, then letting go of him. "Your... your just a... a peice of... Shi-" Jake colapsed to the side, his eyes clossing. He wasn't consious anymore.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:17 am

"well that was fun..." Jex said as he got up. "What happened?" He snorted. He slowly turned into a Chimera. When the morphing was finished he jumped up and landed beside Jake's unconscious body. "He passed out for no reason.."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:19 am

Kevin got up and laughed. "Who the peice of **** now?" He grabbed Jake and punched his stomach. The liquid came out and Kevin grabbed it, ripping the rest of it out of Jake. It tried to merg with Kevin but Kevin shot a soundwave killing it. Kevin then realized something. "Your Jake..." Kevin grabbed Jake and jumped back to Jake's father.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard