Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:23 am

Jake had regained consiousness from the pain of the punch. He was winded, but the liquid refused to leave, it yanked violently against Kevin, pulling him around Jake so he could grip him by the hair. Jake lept up on Kevin's shoulders pushing him to the ground, pinning him. "Yes, that is my name." he said, continueally putting more pressure on Kevin's arms and head, so he couldn't make the sound, nor escape. "And you!" he exlaimed shooting a tenticle at Jex it spread clinging around him and sticking him to the wall. "Just who are you?"
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:27 am

Kevin swung his legs so that they grabbed Jake's neck. He pulled Jake back Into the peice of metal. Jake got up and punched Jake in the jaw, sending him farther down the peice of metal.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:32 am

"Crap," Jake said, rubbing his jaw. He couldn't fight like this much longer, one of them would have to give up, but he couldn't wait for that. Jake lept through a window, landing on the street below, he darted away as fast as he could.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:35 am

Kevin breathed hard as he saw Jake leave. He went over to the other person. "Are you ok?" Kevin asked lifting the beast up. By now the liquid had gone and Kevin was back to normal.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:27 pm

Jex shook himself. THe lion head spoke "I'm fine.."
The two other heads spoke "We're good!"
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:55 pm

Kevin was shocked. "You are a lion, goat, snake...AND a bull?!" He looked at his suit. 'GOD!" He grabbed his mask, thinking that it probably came off during the fight. It was still on his head.His mask was ripped but intact enough to hide his face.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:33 pm

Jex rolled his eyes. The lion head spoke "Just tell me this...who was that guy?" He growled "Is he friend or foe?"
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:17 pm

"That guy is Jake, son of a scientist, got his powers by symbiote...my powers were enhanced by it..." Kevin said. "You can call me Speedster, I'm on your side."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:22 pm

Jake whipped around a corner, peeled against the wall, and gasping for breath. "How could this be?" he asked himself slideing down the wall until he was sitting on the cold cement. "I was stronger, more updated, yet he... he..." Jake sighed. He sat there for awhile letting the liquid guard him.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:39 pm

Kevin saw the sun rise. He realized it was saturday. He spent the whole night fighting. He jumped through the hole in the building to the roof. He jumped off the roof ran down the building. He soon hit te streets and ran home. Snuck to the back of his house and opened his basement door. He jumped in and took off his suit. He looked at the rips. "Damn" Kevin whispered. He started stitching it together on his mother's sewing machine. He was finished and he went up the stairs to the kitchen and up the stairs in the living room to his room. He changed his clothes and jumped onto his bed. He fell asleep.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:19 pm

Jex stayed in His Chimera form and fell asleep on the roof. He was up all night.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:48 pm

Kevin woke up. It was 8:00 pm. He got out of bed. He rubbed his eyes and made it up. He walked out of his room and down the stairs. He yelled to his mother in the kitchen. "I'm going to get some pizza!" He went out the door and locked it with his key. He ran and turned the corner. To his suprise Jake was there. He seemed unconcious but Kevin got ready to fight. He reached into his book bag, only to find his suit wasn't in it. He clenched his fists as Jake's arm moved.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:09 pm

Jake was asleep at the time, but the symbiote senced a presence, it woke him up, just barely. Jake's eyes exaimend the area, they soon found Kevin. That was when they narrowed, but he knew he was to tired to fight, he had to hope that Kevin hadn't seeked him out for another brawl, because he wouldn't do to well on this one.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:15 pm

Kevin saw Jake wasn't going to attack. He unclenched his fists. He picked Jake up and ran to his father's house. He rang the bell as he put Jake down. "Come on, Come on! Open the door!" Kevin was alarmed and hoped Jake wasn't going to attack him.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:17 pm

The last thing Jake wanted was to see his father. He picked up speed and soon darted away from the area, he had to get away.

"Yes." a lady said opening the door and looking down at Kevin.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:20 pm

Kevin was looking at Jake when a lady opened the door. He stuttered. "Uh....are you the mother of a boy named Jake? Cause he was just here...." Kevin was still looking int he direction Jake ran to.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:22 pm

"No, I'm the house cleaner of the mother of Jake, can I take a message?" she asked, expecting this kid to be one of Jake's little 'freinds'.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:26 pm

"If I told you what I'm about to tell you.... you'd think I was crazy...No thank you Kevin said as he jumped out to the street which was 2 feet away. He ran with super speed in the opposite direction.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:28 pm

The woman shrugged, closeing the door and tending her buisness.

Jake darted into a corner narrowly avoiding sight. He peeled agains the wall, trying not to be seen. "Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit."
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:36 pm

Kevin saw Jake and laughed. "Dude, I wouldn't want to be seen by my parents if I was covered in that thing." Kevin jumed up and grabbed a flag pole. He then jumped off and landed in front of the pizza shop. He went in and ordered a large pepporonie pizza.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard