Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:42 pm

Jake knew very well he had been laughed at, and it really, wasn't satisfying. Although he was seen. "DAMNIT!" He screamed jumping ontop of the roof and sprinting across town. "******* *****, telling me his **** thinking he can ******* think like me, what a ******* *****. *******!"
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:46 pm

Kevin heard Jake yell. He got his pizza and ran home. He saw Jake jumping towards the inner city. "Looks like he's on a rampage." Kevin opened the door to his house and drooped the pizza on the kitchen counter. He went down to the basement, puty on his suit and ran after Jake.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:50 pm

Jake saw Kevin. "*******, that ***** is after my ******* tail!" He growled, Jake quickly and unexpectedly, tanked himself into an alleyway. He had only a few seconds to think. "****." he said quickly jumping into a dumbster, he let his liquid protect him from the trash.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:56 pm

Kevi stopped after he saw Jake jump into a dumpster. He was both shocked and amused. Shocked because he was running from Kevin when he would just try to kill him. Amused because He was desperate enough to jump in a dumpster. "Jake, why did you jump into that dumpster? "
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:59 pm

"Damnit." Jake said. He was spotted, dispite the fact that his liquid defected the trash, it didn't save him from the smell so it was a matter of time before he burst out, he put both feet in front of him, kicking Kevin to the ground, then leaping up onto the roof. "LEAVE ME ALONE." he growled. Darting away once again.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:01 pm

Kevin gagged at the smell of Jake. He coughed and did exactly what Jake told him to do. He went back to Jake's house, hoping his father would be there.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:01 am

Jex woke to find 2 men staring at him. "Gotta bolt!" he jumped from the roof and ran off. He kept looking behind him just to make sure nobody saw him. The goat head spoke " If lion didn't sleep so long we wouldn't have been seen!" The lion head roared "SHUT THE HECK UP!" THe goat shut its mouth. THe Chimera ran as fast as it could through allies and streets with nobody on them. Jex came around a corner and bumped into Kevin again "Whatever you say...don't listen to the news tonight!"
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:08 am

Kevin saw the strange creature and said "OK....why?" He was both freaked out and intrigued at the creature.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:10 am

"I was caught on camera!" Jex growled. The snake tail hissed "You know what would happen if we were actually caught by humans? We need someplace to stay"
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:11 am

Kevin sighed and said. "Follow me." He walked towards his house.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:13 am

"You sure?" All the heads said.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:16 am

"Yea....dude like you would be caught in 20 minutes out here." Kevin said as he walked to the back of his house. He opened the basement door and said. "Go in, my neighbors cat sleeps here and wakes up about this time, he might freak out and cause a racket."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:18 am

The goat head spoke "don't worry..Lion speaks cat" The lion head growled "You'll be speaking dead when i'm done with you.." It growled as the creature headed down the stairs.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:30 am

"You can stay here. My parent and sister don't come down here. So, not only are you a lion, goat and snake....your a bull too? Are you like...huaman...or something?" Kevin asked
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:34 am

"I'm sorta of a human.." Jex growled "I can transform back but I'm sorta stuck in my 2 forms. I can't transform back..."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:37 am

"How, that beating you got stunned your shapeshifting?" asked looking for some lab equiptment he had gotten from his father.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:42 am

"I guess so...." the lion head growled. The snake head was hissing at the cat. The goat head had his mouth shut.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:49 am

Kevin took a blood sample of the creature. "What are you? I heard about a mythological creature like you...begains with a C I think." Kevin looked at the blood with a microscope to find it had been blended misscelaneously. "Your blood is mixed, theres no way you could change back im afraid. So, what was with that stupid battle cry, Mingor to the rescue?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:06 am

"Sorry...My Minotaur forms brain is rather small....." the lion head growled. "I'm a Chimera.." the goat burst out.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:20 pm

"What are you going to do, you can't change bak to a human and after watching the news people will be hunting you." Kevin said fidgiting at the sample.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard