The Fantasy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:52 am

Ooc: We've retreated... for now. And the Imps aren't there.

Valroz roared, "Don't you worry, dragon, we'll make our visit short, but don't expect it to be a very long absence either..." With that, he flew off, his Guard behind him.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Legendary Elite » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:54 am

Garroth stopped. He saw them retreat out of sight. He then let out a bellow, this was an alarm to say that it was safe. This way the whole garrison could go back home. Garroth then flew up with the others and they swerved around flew off to home. There they would meet Acacius who would await their return...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:58 am

Night fell. Valroz and his army took this as the time to strike. His troops snuck toward the territory of the dragons. Once they reached the border, they made the place a living Hell. Burning everything, Valroz's army did not just include Imps, but also Demons of various power, many of which were very dangerous. They completely destroyed the place, slowly but surely moving closer and closer to the heart of the territory. Valroz smashed one of the granite pillars to pieces himself.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Legendary Elite » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:12 am

OoC: Ok Dinoman, serious Montage now!

Garroth suddenly heard the pillars collapse. It was night fall and they had been congratulated by Acacius on their successful mission. They were told to stay home as to guard the territory. Garroth knew it must be the imps. They were back. Their leader was attacking. He knew it would be some time before the imps would be attacking any dragons. Garroth flew out and along with the others at their sentry post which they were assigned to, raised the alarm. A few minutes later, the entire garrison of green dragons flew up. They knew where to go as the sentry post was close to the flame towers. Whenever an alarm was raised it was always nearby the problem. Garroth and the others flew up. They saw the imps down below. Immediately a battle began. Garroth and the other dragons began to invade the minds of the imps. Dragons were able to mind read other enemies and use their minds on themselves. Immediately the imps began to die by killing themselves seeing as the dragons were mind controlling them. But there was plenty more. The garrison he knew was on its way. Even in the moonlight, thousands of dragons in the distance were on their way. And most of these were fully grown adults who were over 600 years old. A young adult was normally 300 years old.

Garroth let out a battle cry and they launched themselves in a Lance Phalanx at the imps whilst penetrating their minds. The more minds they controlled, the better. They could knock out the imps easily, the imps had no hope of invading the minds of the dragons. Not even demons could stop it. Immediately Garroth raised his claws and magic came out from it. He casted Earth Fury, an array of Boulders shot out across the sky and crashed right into the middle of the imp army. The imps were still attacking them. One arrow hit Garroth in the arm but easily pulled it out. Sarcus descended down upon the Imps and ran through firing Acid Breath, she was also squashing the imps when she ran through, this caused a break in the ranks. With each mind they invaded, the dragons also turned the imps on their own kind, attacking each other. The imps had no hope in this fight Garroth knew. More arrows flew at them. Several stuck into Garroth's wings. He knew it hurt but he pulled them out quickly and threw them all back down at the imps, hopefully at the ones that threw them at him. Mallus ran through along the ground swishing his tail and thrashing his claws and feet through the imps, crushing them in the attack. He then flew back up and shot acid fire from his mouth. All the acid fire they had been shooting was killing the imps quickly and spreading through their ranks. This battle would be over shortly...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:16 am

Ooc: Please, the Imps were just a distraction! I'm not stupid, you know.

Valroz revealed his trap: Thousands of powerful Demons came out of the skies and all around the dragons. Their sheer numbers dragged down quite a few of them, ripping them to pieces. Valroz himself mowed down any that dared attack him. Unlike the Imps, he and the other Demons were NOT to be trifled with. Valroz fired hails of flaming, homing arrows at the dragons, bringing quite a few down. he laughed evilly. Even if he couldn't destroy the dragons this time, he would definitely weaken them...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Legendary Elite » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:23 am

OoC: I just hope you don't kill everyone single dragon. You won't be able to stand up to the Golden Dragon though. You would die against him.

Garroth knew that though the Imp army below was down a trap had been laid. Luckily the garrison was here. Thousands of Green Dragons converged on their position. The demons he had never encountered before but he knew they were dangerous. One demon came down on him but his acid flame took the demon out quickly. He knew that if their leader was killed that may stop the demons from coming. Garroth recognized the one he had seen before that had spoke to him. He flew at the leader. "Leader! Prepare to be burned!!!" He roared. The leader would not be prepared for this. He got up really close and shot an acid flame from his maw at full blast...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:28 am

Ooc: Well, you can't exactly just kill Valroz either. We'll retreat, but we'll leave a mark.

The blast knocked Valroz down, but he easily recovered and tripped the dragon with his tail before picking him up by the throat. He brought him up to his face and growled, "You are a foolish dragon if you think that will have much effect. You underestimate me, beast!" He viciously tossed the dragon away and into one of the granite pillars. He drew a flaming sword and prepared for the dragon's conuterattack.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Legendary Elite » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:33 am

OoC: Alright I'll finish up here as i'll have to go but i'll be back later so you might as well retreat.

Garroth knew this demon wanted to a battle on the ground. He knew that that blade would hurt but was ready though. He was just as large as that demon and so decided not to invade his mind. He wanted the fight to be a fair one. "You demonsare fools, ignorant!" He roared before running at the demon on two feet. He smashed the demon with his tail right in his face...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:37 am

Ooc: OK.

Valroz ducked the swing and jumped back. Hmmmmm, this dragon's tougher than he looks, He thought. He decided to retreat. They had done enough damage for the night. He roared, and the remaining Demons flew off. Valroz and his horde flew back to the Wastelands.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Legendary Elite » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:40 am

Garroth roared out yelling "Coward!" to the demon as it fled. He saw the battle was over. The dragons had won this fight. The garrison had the most standing overall. They had lost a few of their own in the battle but that was excellant compared to the Demon's who had lost over 500 of their own. The dragons roared in victory. Garroth and the others would be congratulated for their warning they had sent out. If the others had not arrived, the demons could've ambushed them. Still the battle was over...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:55 am

Valroz heard the comment and turned. He growled, "No one calls Valroz a coward!" He fired a flaming arrow which grazed the taunting dragon, but ultimately hit the one next to him, killing it.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Legendary Elite » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:22 pm

Garroth knew that attack had been too quick. Sarcus was hit square in the chest. She fell over, the flame had dark magic in it which penetrated the inside of her chest and went through her body. She was lying on her side. Garroth cried out in remorse. Sarcus would die quickly, though it was not poison, the magic would consume her swiftly. Garroth and the rest of the team ran over to their fallen comrade. The rest of the garrison were checking the wounded, some were not dead. But some did check to see the comotion. Shocked faces were all around. Some had tears, Garroth did not cry, he knew that a warrior never cried. Sarcus had been one of their best, she would die the death she had hoped for. "Ugh!...I...I'm sorry...Garroth...I failed you..." she hissed. "NO! No you didn't Sarcus...it was just that the demon Imp leader Valroz got a lucky shot on you before he retreated with his remaining army. Acacius would've been proud to know you were successful in taking out 5 of those demons. You have earned a warriors death. I am proud of you Sarcus." Hissed Garroth smiling. Sarcus sighed before she went silent.

Edited by The Kingpin
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:18 pm

a massive winged form flew over BloodRose valley, taking in the potent scent of the roses below. looking right and left, searching for the Unicorns, his eyes soon fell on a sight few would want to see. humans were rifling them down. Industrialists. Inferno was torn between helping the Unicorns and leaving. he could get punished by his father for this...but there were lives being lost at the hands of the greedy industrialists. Inferno spotted another Dragon on the horizon. it was Fieras. Inferno made a loud roar to get her attention. when he saw he look at him, he dove down towards the industrialists, and blasted a jet of flames onto the group, burning several. they started firing at him, but it was obvious they weren't expecting a Dragon to attack, as their weapons were nowhere near capable of harming him. their bullets just bounced off of his scaly hide harmlessly, as he circled around and prepared to annihilate them.

Fieras flew towards what could only have been Inferno, to spot Unicorns who were apparently under attack by the Industrialists. and Inferno was attacking the Industrialists to give the Unicorns a chance to escape. this small hunting group obviously wasn't prepared to face dragons. Inferno was slaughtering them. Fieras prepared to incinerate them with a Fire Spell...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:18 pm

Hydras saw 2 dragons in BloodRose valley killing humans. He was about to join when suddenly he saw one dragon shoot a giant flame onto the humans. Hydras laughed. He saw some humans sneaking away. " Theressssss 5 of them.... " The 5th head hissed. "SSSSShould we join in thissss attack?" The 6th head asked. "Yessss, We sssshall" Replied the main head. Hydras circled the group. In the trees, he couldn't be seen. The humans were joking around, being completely arrogant. "What about the others?" one asked. another replied "Who cares? We're alive, Why should we go back and die?" Hydras hissed "Becaussssse...Dieing like that would be fassssster and lessssss pain full than thisss" "Who said that?!" One human asked in fear. Hydras replied "The one you humanssss call....poissssen death." "ITS A HYDRA!" One human screamed as he began running. Hydras stomped down on the human and roared at the rest. The humans started running intothe forest but Hydras followed, sending trees flying as chased. His 9 head started snapping atthe humans, grabbing them and shaking them. The 5'th, 9th, 3rd,2nd, The main head killed the humans. The other 4 made sure that Hydras wouldn't fall over while running. The commotion would have been heard all the way back at Alcyeiria.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:08 pm

Valroz laughed cruelly and flew off. He growled, "I bet you regret that comment now, dragon."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:09 am

Inferno flew upwards as Fieras launched a massive fireball spell at the humans, finally ending a fight. the Unicorns had run, but stopped a distance away, just watching as the two dragons incinerated the humans. Inferno roared "I think it's time we got to your father, dont you, Fieras?!". Fieras nodded while flying, and turned to fly towards the cave her family was. Inferno flew after her, and had spotted Orion nearby. he roared "Go ahead! i'll follow soon!". he then dove towards Orion and growled "Orion, you might want to go to your friends. to the south. in the clearing. i think they could use your help in the future. we just incinerated a bunch of humans, though there are bound to be others in the future. for now, i have a lesson with the Emperor to go to, so i am afraid i cannot hang around longer. i hope to see you some time soon". he then beat his wings powerfully, lifting him up into the air and then flying off, following Fieras to the Emperor's lair...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:43 am

"Humans? In Bloodrose Valley again?" He let out a groan. "Ok, Inferno. I will see you later, my friend." He watched as the great dragon flew away, then went on his own way, galloping to the south. The thought of humans in Bloodrose Valley once again angered him. He wanted to get a hold of them and try to kill them himself, somehow.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:52 am

Neltharion groaned, bored from sitting around. He groaned again, getting up and walking out of the cave. Once outside, Neltharion saw that the weather was slightly better, the snow fall not as bad as before. He bellowed, rising into the air with his powerful wings. Neltharion flew toward the nearest forest, seeing a few elk below. He smirked, landing on the ground behind the elk. Neltharion focused for a short while, his hand beginning to glow. He waved it at the closest elk's legs, encasing them in ice. The beast bellowed and pulled at the ice, not able to move. Neltharion grinned, bellowing at the elk before charging at it. He bit onto its back, breaking its spine. Neltharion threw it to the ground before biting into the meat, slightly hungry.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:18 am

Hydras burst out of the trees. Satisfied with his kills Hydras walked towards the north. His footsteps rocked the land.wlaking by some trees, Hydras heard something drop and rattle. The 2nd head thought "More humans." The main head thought "Don't let them know we know they're over there." The beast slunk into the trees as the humans came out. Little did they know that Hydras was now stalking them. The 9th head counted the humans. "10.." He thought. The main head ooded at the 9th and lowered his neck. His neck shot out, grabbing a human swiftly and quietly. Then each head started grabbing humans. The leader grabbed his rifle and shot at Hydras. 2 others joined in as Hydras walked out of the shadows. Their bullets having no effect. The 2nd and 3rd head grabbed the 2 humans and threw them away, breaking all of their bones. The main head bit the human leader in 2 and roared. The 2nd head growled "humanssss are comming here for a reason...an it's not ussss, they've been here before ussss..." He sniffed the air and gasped. "Unicornss...they're not extinct!" The 9th head hissed "Of coarsssse not, we talked to one a couple of daysss back." The 2nd hissed in reply "This is not that unicorn...there is more......"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby HorseGal » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:35 am

Orion's mind was on finding the other unicorns. His heart leapt with joy at the thought of them residing in a clearing in the south, but his heart also burned with a strong loathing for the human kind. Here they go again, hunting down unicorns for their horns which are said to hold the power of healing and to cure poisons. Orion snorted at the thought. Humans are just greedy being who would do anything to live longer or to get more money. They couldn't leave other things alone. I swear if I see a human in my path, I will run him through with my horn, he thought bitterly and smirked slightly at the tortures he would put said human through. A slow and painful killing would do...
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard