The Fantasy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:18 pm

Inferno grinned "Well, i COULD eat you, but the flavour of Unicorns and Elves has never been one i enjoyed. i would much preffer to have them as allies than as meals. much more useful for all of us that way. where do you want to be dropped off?". he looked at the tied up Elf, and grunted "Oh, right". he let a very thin jet of flame come from his mouth, only hot enough to burn through the ropes. as soon as the Elf was free, he returned his gaze at the Unicorn. "So, did you choose a spot yet?". his wings beat powerfully as he moved forward, his muscular red wings keeping him in the sky easily...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:27 pm

Orion was suprised and thankful that the dragon wasn't going to eat them. "Bloodrose Valley," he said almost too quickly. Damarian was staring at Orion with raised eyebrows, then finally, a look of realization came on to his face. The unicorn wanted to see if...what if there weren't anymore there? Orion continued speaking with the mighty dragon. "Thank you for saving my friend and I." He was a litte more calmer than before. At least they were out of danger now.
Last edited by HorseGal on Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:27 pm

Hydras' every head snapped up the humans until they were no more. "Yes, you were right, thissss was more ssssatasfying than an elf." The he 8th head said to the 9th. "Aren't I alwaysss right?" The 9th head said. " No..." Replied the 2nd head. "Oh, you are getting smited now!" Hissed the 9th. The main head in the middle roared "END IT NOW!"
The 2nd head and the 9th head started fighting each other, slamming, ramming wraping around, biting each other. The main head with the longest fangs retracted his venom and bit both ofthe heads. "AHH!" They both screamed. "If hadn't noticed, we are together all the time, if you start killing each other, you doom us all". Said the main head. The unicorn was gone now. Hydras walked back to the mud pit in which he lived.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:46 pm

Inferno nodded. he banked to the side, turning himself around and flying back to the clearing. "I dont hold much respect for an unfair fight. they had you outnumbered, and your friend tied, leaving you in a vulnerable position. I couldn't just fly past and ignore it, especially when the victim is a Unicorn and Elf i have seen several times in the past months. My name is Inferno, by the way" growled Inferno, his obviously young adult Draconic voice, still booming, but not as deep as an elder Dragon. he flew past the clearing again, seeing nothing but blood on the ground and a large Hydra's tail waving from side to side as it left. "Seen enough?" grunted Inferno, grinning at the sight. all that was left was blood and bows on the ground...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:52 pm

He snorted at the sight of blood and the Hydra. "They deserve it," he muttered in disgust, his hate for humans coming through them. "I am Orion, and this is Damarian." His eyes were still staring at the amazing sight. A smirk almost appeared on his face as he thought of the torture the humans must've gone through before being eaten by the Hydra.

Damarian noticed the smirk on the unicorn's face and shook his head. "Easy there, Orion. You'll be in Bloodrose Valley soon enough."

He didn't say anything, only nodded.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:02 pm

Hydra reached his mud pit. There was a slight drizzle of rain. Hydra enjoyed the rain. "This will ssssurelly loossssen the mud." The 3rd head hissed as it yawned. The massive creature stepped into the mudd slugishly and sank into the mud. THe heads went to sleep.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:40 pm

Inferno grinned. "Where should i drop you?" he grunted. "I wouldn't suggest setting you down there, the Hydra might still be nearby. i picked up the scent of Unicorn Blood on it when i landed. i assume it might have a taste for them, and i'd rather not leave a new friend to be eaten by that multi-headed beast". he looked up as a slight drizzle of rain began to pour down onto him. he grinned. it felt good to have the rain beat down on his wings. it was massaging the skin there...relaxing him...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:46 pm

"Alcyeria, then," suggested Damarian. "The home of the elves. Orion has been there quite a few times, I'm sure he wouldn't mind spending a day there, right?" He glanced at his friend, waiting for an answered.

The unicorn only snorted at the suggestion. "For a day in that...very well. Let's go to Alcyeria." After all, it was only a day there and it wasn't like he didn't like it there. He just wanted to be free to roam wherever he wanted. A question suddenly popped in his head. "Inferno, have you seen any other unicorns?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:53 pm

Inferno grinned, and nodded. "It's a good thing the Red Dragons aren't at war with the Elves, otherwise, i wouldn't even be able to get close without fighting. it'd be interesting to see their reaction when i put you down at the gates though" Grunted Inferno cheerily. he beat his wings at angles, speeding him up to his highest speed, soon arriving at the Gates of the Elven Capital. immediately the Elves were eyeing him carefully. he grinned, and hovered as he neared the Gates themselves, gently putting the Elf and Unicorn down...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:58 pm

The unicorn jumped off his hand and looked back at Inferno. He bowed and once again said his thanks to the powerful creature. "How can I repay you?"

"Me too," chipped in Damarian. The other elves were staring at Damarian, Orion, and Inferno. Was this dragon another one of Damarian's friends?
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:59 pm

Valroz had made it to the Wastelands before the rain got too heavy. He despised water, as enough could potentially weaken him. Fortunately, no rain ever fell in the Wastelands.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:15 pm

Inferno grinned. "No need to repay me. I enjoy having friends outside of the Dragon Races. it's a change for me. i fly past the Bloodrose Valley everyday after having lessons from the Red Emperor. I'll be visiting more often from now on. you can expect me to show up often" growled Inferno, before looking at the Elf. "You can repay me by simply telling your friends not to consider me a threat. nothing else is neccesary"...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:22 pm

Damarian nodded and grinned back at his new friend. "I will do that right away." He bowed before taking his leave.

Orion didn't leave though. His question still wasn't answered. A slight frown morphed on his face. "Inferno, have you seen any other unicorns so far while traveling?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:54 pm

Hydras woke up to find the rain pouring. The 2nd head roared "RAIN! GLORIOUS RAIN!" Hydras smelt something in the distance. "growled the main head."Ork, lots of Orks...." Hydras moved in the direction. His body blended perfectly in the greyness that swept the land because of the rain clouds. "How are we going to wipe these out?, they're more visious than humans." Hissed the 7th head. "The are tresspassing, they should know that a Hydra lives here and they will die for their mistake.." replied the main head. (main head is in the middle and also the first head) The Orks had heavy wepondry. Swords, bows and cross-bows. "Stop." Said the Ork leader. "Some thing, in the bushes." He looked around but couldn't see anything. "shoot, try to scare it away!" The Orks shot in no particular direction, wasting thier ammunition, some times they hit each other with their wayward shots. "Stop" The Ork leader said. He walked into the bushes only to find that nothing appeared to be there. There were plants withs arrows in them. "GO TOWARDS THE FLANK, IT MIGHT FOLLOW US!" The remaining Ork went into the bushes in the back of the trail they followed. "AHH!" THe Orks screamed. The 2nd in command of the Orks ran ot of the bushes. He fell to the ground and was pulled back into the trees. Blood flowed out. "WHAT IN HELL'S NAME!?" Yelled the leader. Hydras walked out of the bushes. His 2nd head had the 2nd in command in it's mouth. The other's had blood and bits of flessh hanging from their mouths. "You made a misssstake comming here, ORK!" Bellowed the main head in rage. "IM NOT AFRAID!" Yelled the leader. "Then you won't mind seeing this?" Asked the main head as the 2nd threw the dead body in front of him. The main head pumped venom into his fangs and bit into the leaders waist, upper body in his mouth. He ripped his fangs out of the Ork leader. He stood gasping for air as the venom ran through his body. "Y-Y-You....c-creature from.h-hell...." He fell down dead. Hydras roared in victory. This has been, and always will be our territory.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:42 am

Inferno nodded in gratitude to the Elf, and then looked at the Unicorn. "I have not seen many, Orion, however if i remember correctly, in the plains just north of the BloodRose Valley, there is a fairly large herd of them, at least 30 individuals. likely more"...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:32 pm

Orion's eyes widened in suprise and in sheer happiness. There were other unicorns out there after all! They all didn't disappear yet. But then again, just because there were still unicorns in the world didn't mean that the danger of the humans was gone. They were still hunting down unicorns! Those damn humans, he thought. His eyes grew dark. There had to be a way to stop the humans, but how? The elves hated the humans, probably they could help. How about Inferno? "Those humans need to be stopped. They are hunting my kin down because of our horns," he hissed.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:39 pm

Stimeak poked his head into the cave and growled "Neltharion, Im going to go flying around the area for a bit, Check up on things. Would you like to come? or would you perfer to stay here?"
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:13 pm

Hydras left his mud pit. He needed to bask in t he sun or he will become too sluggish. The 2nd head thought "If we need to go out to the plain to bask, why do we live in a forest? Damn trees" He latched out, bit a tree and snapped it in 2. "Well, I thought you liked the mud pit" the 1st head said as he blazed a trail of destruction in the trees. From the air, it looked like the trees stop growing where Hyrdas walked. He burst out of the forest, the trees were ripped out of the ground and thrown 10 feet away The 9th head hissed "I have an idea." Hydras walked over to to a rock formation that shot straight up and was the side of a mountain. Hydras started digging a deep hole, deeper than the other mudpit. He then filled the hole with soil that wasn't that dense as the soil in the forest. Hydras waited for rain and luckily, later that day another drizzle came down. He returned to the hole to find the hole had been filled with mud. "I presssent our new nessssst." the 9th head hissed. It was near the forest but the plains weren't that far away either.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:02 pm

Neltharion whipped around, staring at his mentor. No...I'm fine...go on ahead... he bellowed, turning back to the water. Neltharion continued to freeze every droplet and puddle. He was enjoying himself, the art of ice magics amusing him.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:27 pm

Stimeak noded and growled "Alright, but if anyone approaches call me immeidately" He shook the snow out of his eyes and padded over to the tip of the rock face, which jutted out just below their cave. He leapt off spreading his wings, instantly catching flight. He dived below the clouds and then leveled out enjoying the cold wind on his face. He looked around across the mountain range. He decided to go explore, He hadnt been away fro mthe mountains in a while and things usauly changed fast. He would have to be carefull not to stray to close to his old home though. But from what he knew the Green Dragon emperor had declared war on the Silvers, so chanced were if he met any of his own kind they would probley over look him. He angled his wings a bit changeing direction. Soon snow and ice gave away to grass and water, and then he passed into the forest, home of the elves and human rangers. He didn't mind the humans, however... When he was still living with his family,His half-brother Drionach along with Stimeak and two other freinds were flying over the woods. They had landed in a small pasture for a rest. Then the elves ambushed them. During their escape. One of his freinds, a female named Strilia, was killed. Since then the two brothers and their freinds hated the elves. Many years after, when they had learned to fight, they returned to the area to find that her skeleton had been torn to peices, the bones used as ornaments or magical parts.
Thinking back to Drionach, Stimeak missed him slightly. Even though he had been the one to exile him, and not to mention their countless fights. They had their fair share of good times. Stimeak flew slightly higher peering into through the trees, looking for anything of intrest.
Last edited by Doc 42 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard